剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Kinsey just sent a text. Apparently,it's some sort of prank.
好吧
Oh, okay.
看来这是个下班的好借口 不是吗?
I think it's a pretty good excuseto call it a day, don't you?
-Should we try to find the kids first?-Uh, no.
-不先去找那几个孩子吗?-不用了
她说我们回家见
She said thatthey're gonna meet us at home.
好吧
Okay.
杰基!
Jackie!
洛根!
Logan!
嗨!
-Hey!
嗨!
Hey!
-你没事吧?-我没事
-You okay?-I'm fine.
你们肯定有事瞒着我你和洛根都表现得怪怪的
Clearly, I'm missing somethingbecause you and Logan are acting weird.
可以赶紧离开这里吗?
Can we please get out of here?
好啊 只是…
Sure, just, uh…
可以帮个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
就…
Just, uh…
take this key out of my hand.
从我手上拿走这把钥匙
You already showed me that this morning.
-你今早已经让我看过这把钥匙了-拿起来就是了 然后我们马上离开
Yeah, just… just take it,and then we can go.
我不知道你到底怎么了但我有点被你吓着了
I don't know what's going on with you,but you're kind of freaking me out.
杰基 拿起这把钥匙
Jackie, take the key.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, lover.
恕我无法听你的
I can't do that.
No.
泰勒 你迟早也会变得跟我一样的
Tyler, this is gonna happen to you too.
你要接受这个事实
You need to accept that.
相信我
Trust me.
放弃抵抗会好受点
It'll be so much easierif you don't fight this.
想象一下 我们在一起会有多快乐
And think of how happy we'll be together.
泰勒!
泰勒!
Ty!
别听她的鬼话她已经被他变成变♥态♥女魔头了
Don't listen to her, man.He turned her into a psycho, demon chick.
快逃!
Let's get outta here!
I've readabout strange phenomena,
我看过书上写的奇异现象
这种现象我还是第一次看到
but nothing like this.
我们要想办法把它遮盖起来
We have to find some way to contain it.
正常手法行不通
We cannot do it through normal means.
怪吓人的
It scares me.
但我却被深深吸引住了
Yet I'm drawn to it.
小心!
-Careful!
吉迪恩和他的手下就是被这个击中的
This is what Gideon and one of his menwere struck by.
听到吗?
Do you hear that?
窸窸窣窣的声音
The whispering?
没听到
No.
这块奇怪的金属在我耳边低语
This strange metal is whispering to me.
-它说什么?-不知道
-What is it saying?-I don't know.
但它在召唤我
But it's calling to me.
这么晚了还在忙?
Late night?
伊登 你在这里干什么?门禁时间过了
Eden, what are you doing here?It's past curfew.
我有预感你这个人不简单
You know, I had a feelingthere was something different about you.
发现文物被偷后 你气得跳脚
You got way too pissedwhen someone stole your artifact.
好了 我要回去了 你也该回去了
Okay, I'm going home now,and you should do the same.
可是你只差一点就知道
But you're so closeto finding out the answer
那块小金属的来源了
of where that little metal lump came from.
只差一点就知道…
So close to
这个地方在哪里了
this.
你在找这个地方 对吧?
This is what you're looking for, right?
你在找这个入口吧?
This portal?
你怎么会知道的?
What could you possibly know about this?
Well, for starters,
首先
我知道这个入口在海蚀穴
I know that the portal is in a sea cave,
也知道这个海蚀穴的位置
and I know where the sea cave is located.
好吧 在哪里?
Okay, where is it?
我可以带你过去
I could take you there.
但你得先为我做一件事
But first, I need youto do something for me.
这件事对你我都有好处
Something that will benefitboth of us, actually.
什么事?
What?
这个入口
Your portal,
被一扇门封锁了
it's behind a locked door.
我需要你帮我弄来打开这扇门的钥匙
I need you to get me the keythat opens it.
别到处走动 我一有消息就通知你们
Just stay there. I'll keep you posted.
萨维尼小队都在道格家过夜他们都没事
The Savinis are all camped out at Doug's.They're safe.
泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
-我需要你的帮忙-怎么了?
-I need your help.-What's the matter?
杰基变成恶魔了
Jackie's been turned.
她被盖博控制住了
Gabe got to her.
泰勒 我也很难过
Ty, I'm so sorry.
-她还有救 我们能救她-怎么救?
-No, no, we can fix this. We can save her.-How?
恶魔钥匙的用途是把恶魔困在人的灵魂里 对吧?
The Demon Key, it basically locks a demonto someone's soul, right?
钥匙有两个面向
But a key turns both ways.
我们只要再打造一把钥匙把恶魔从人的灵魂中释放出来
So we just need to make a new keythat unlocks a demon from a soul.
打造钥匙需要耳语金属
You need Whispering Iron to make a key.
Dad loved hiding thingsaround the house, you know?
爸爸生前喜欢到处藏东西 对吧?
他要我们去发掘这些小惊喜
Little secret surprises for us to find.
泰勒 你说他有用来对付应急需要的耳语金属?
Ty, if he had a "break glass in caseof emergency" stash of Whispering Iron,
我从没听说过
I never knew about it.
再说一遍
Say that again.
对付应急需要的耳语金属?
"Break glass in case of emergency" stashof Whispering Iron?
伦德尔以前经常戴着这顶帽子
Rendell used to wear this all the time.
说真的
Seriously, who…
有谁会在棒球帽里藏着鱼饵呢?
who puts a fishing lure on a baseball cap?
-他说他这么做是为了…-以备不时之需
He said he had it there just
in case of emergency.
-What are you doing?
你在干什么?
以备不时之需
In case of emergency.
-Whoa.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我没听到低语声
I don't hear whispering.
你们都听不到吗?
You can't hear that?
-Uh-uh.-No.
听不到
其他人都听不到?
Nobody else can?
铸造钥匙的过程
Making a key is a conversation
是耳语金属和钥匙铸造者之间的对话
between the Whispering Ironand the key maker.
我打造记忆钥匙时听到了低语声
I heard whisperingwhen I made the Memory Key
那晚跟盖博一起铸造钥匙时也听得到但是这块金属…
and the other night with Gabe,but this one…
不是在跟我说话
it's not speaking to me.
而是在跟你说话
It's speaking to you.
做一扇门有什么用?
What good will a door do?
用耳语金属打造出锁和钥匙
It will turn evil against itself
能将里面的恶魔反锁
by making both lock and keyfrom this Whispering Iron.
这扇门能将恶魔反锁起来
The door will work.
我心里知道
I know it in my heart.
行不通吧?
No luck?
I'm missing some element. It's…
我少了一些材料
根据我对炼金术的理解施法需要两样东西
In my reading of the rituals of alchemy,you must have two things.
也就是意念和献祭
Intention and sacrifice,
这两种东西能将施法者 也就是你跟魔法的源头融为一体
to bind the spell-caster, you,
to the magic source, the Whispering Iron.
What kind of sacrifice?
要献上什么?
真希望父亲看得到这一幕
If onlyFather were here to see it.
不知道还能用这些金属做什么?
I wonder what elsewe can craft with these.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is the only shot we get at this.
I'll talk you through every step.
我会把每个步骤都告诉你
开工吧
Let's get to work.
(本剧改编自乔希尔与贾布里尔罗德里格斯的图文小说)
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表