剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
因为我们待会儿要用白天的时间拍夜景
for our day for night stuffwe're shooting later.
那扎迪呢?
What about Zadie?
他生病请假了
Called in sick. Some bad fishin Bill's chowder last night.
他昨晚喝了比尔卖♥♥的巧达浓汤吃到不新鲜的鱼
-Should have gone with Phil's.-Phil's!
-喝菲尔卖♥♥的巧达浓汤就不会出事-菲尔!
找出你们的走位标记 我们彩排一下
Okay, so find your marks just there,and let's just walk through it.
我们有水、汽水和果汁
Okay, we've got water, soda, juice. Uh…
那是我叔叔的
Those are my uncle's.
等我见到他后 自然会跟他说声谢谢
I'll make sure to tell him "thank you"when I see him.
-Mmm.-Okay.
好了
我们有午餐肉 可以做些三明治
We've got lunch meatsso we can make sandwiches.
不如你来做三明治
How about you make the sandwiches,
我去楼上看看他们忙什么 好吗?
and I go upstairs to seewhat they're up to? Hmm?
Uh, wait, Eden.
等一下 伊登
要看我变魔术吗?
Wanna see a magic trick?
不要 不太感兴趣
No, not really.
别这样嘛 一下子而已
Come on. It'll only be a second.
看着就好
Just watch.
Fine.
好吧
定睛看着这颗葡萄
Try and keep your eyeon the grape.
葡萄在哪个杯子里?
Okay, where's the grape?
挑一个
Pick one.
快挑一个
Pick one!
天啊 别激动
Okay. Jesus, relax.
这个
This one.
You lose.
你输了
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
放我出来 你们…
Let me out, you…
-天啊 竟然行得通-还用说吗?
-Holy shit. It worked.-Of course it worked.
好了
-Okay.
我上楼查看他们的情况你一个人待在这里可以吗?
I'm gonna go check on them upstairs.You good here?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
你好
Aloha.
别忘了 这是你们第一次真正的见面
Okay, remember, this is the first timeyou guys are really seeing each other,
at least in the dream.
虽然是在梦中
好了 彩排开始
All right, and action on rehearsal.
-盖博?-好
-Gabe?-Hmm? Yeah.
不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
是你
-It's you.
你认得我?
You… You recognize me?
我总觉得你的外壳下藏着另一个人
Somehow, I just knewthat there was more to you
than that shell.
一直以来
All this time,
我都不知道你看出真正的我
I never really knew if you saw me.
如今我看到真正的你了
I see you now.
停!
And cut.
抱歉 我不是故意要打扰你们的
Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt.
好吧 盖博
Okay, nice. Gabe.
So let's try a little bit more reliefwhen we see Amanda's acceptance here.
我们看到阿曼达接受龙虾怪后下一个彩排
来个较不严肃的版本 好吗?
Next go-around, yeah?
-All right.-Great.
-好的-很好
等一下 不好意思今天剧组只有一个人
Just a minute. Apologies.Crew of one today and whatnot.
杯子罩住你时 你脸上写满了疑问“什么?搞什么鬼?”
Your face when that came down.You were all, "What? What?"
Uh-oh.
洁米 按住杯子!
Hold on to the cup, Jamie!
伊登呢?
Where's Eden?
Uh…
伯德用一些魔法把她“困住”了
Bode trapped herwith some new magic trick of his.
-Been there.-Okay, cool.
-我也是过来人-好了
等我调整好灯光后 就可以开始了
Just a quick lighting fix,and we should be good to go.
糟糕 我把测光仪落在金赛房♥里了
Oh bollocks.I've left my light meter in Kinsey's room.
我帮你去拿吧
I can go get it.
好啊 在我摄影机包的外挂置物袋里
Great. Uh, it's in my camera bag.Outside pocket.
你不觉得这个时候阿曼达应该牵起龙虾怪的手吗?
Don't you think Amandashould take Nephropida's hand here?
Uh… Yeah, I like that.
是啊 我喜欢这个点子
-How do you feel, Nephropida?
龙虾怪 你怎么看?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
你这个贱♥人♥!
You bitch!
斯科特、泰勒 快来搭把手!
Help! Scot, Tyler!
不要!
No!
洁米?
Jamie?
我不是说过我不在家时不准进这个房♥间吗?
Hey, what did I tell youabout coming in here when I'm not home?
我只是在这里玩耍
I was just playing.
这是古董 不是玩具 把手伸出来
This is not a toy. This is an antique.Take your arm out.
爸爸!
-Dad!
奇怪了
That's weird.
-When'd you get this key?
你从哪里弄来这把钥匙的?
好了 你回房♥去吧 爸爸有事要忙了
Okay, go to your room. I have work to do.
-No!
不要!
看来我们要来硬的了
Guess we're doing this the hard way.
泰勒!
Tyler!
你们叔叔呢?
Where's your uncle?
我在这里 混账!
I'm right here, asshole.
Ah. The man of the hour.
男主角出现了
邓肯叔叔 快跑!
No, no, Duncan, no!
道奇 放了他们
Let 'em go, Dodge.
好啊 反正我的目标是你
Fine by me. All I need is you.
谢了 斯科特
Thanks, Scot.
我之前还在寻思怎么弄回来呢
I was wondering how I might get that back.
-Scot!
斯科特!
别过来!
Stay back! Stay back!
下一个就是你了
That'll be you next.
各位!
Guys! Guys!
Uh-oh.
你好 邓肯叔叔
Hi, Uncle Duncan.
Uncle Dunc!
邓肯叔叔!
都说他们已经怀疑我们了
Told you they were onto us.
放开我!
Let me go!
金赛、泰勒!
Kinsey! Tyler!
邓肯叔叔!
Uncle Dunc!
-后会有期!-等等
-See you later, assclowns.-No.
搞什么?
What?
伊登 我不需要你了
-We're done, Eden.
Gabe!
盖博!
他把他们带去什么地方?
Where is he taking them?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
怎么?想跟我打?
What? Are you gonna fight me?
有必要我一定出手
If I need to.
好吧 我想跟你打架很久了
Okay. I've been wanting to do thisfor a very long time.
是吗?
Really?
放马过来
Go for it.
-Kinsey!
金赛!
-Get back! Get back!-Whoa, let him go!
-别过来!-天啊 放了他!
别过来!
Get back!
退后!
-Back off!
真要给你们鼓掌一下 演得太好了
Gotta hand it to you. That was impressive.
我不是开玩笑的你们个个都有殿堂级的演技
Seriously, masterful performances by all.
要不是那只鸟飞出来
If it weren't for that bird,
你们差一点就成功了
it would have been a lot closer.
你想干什么?
So what do you want?
就因为我做过一把钥匙不代表我还能做得出来
Just 'cause I made a key oncedoesn't mean I can do it again.
希望你这是在忽悠我
Well, I hope that's not true.
你要为伯德着想
For Bode's sake.
邓肯叔叔 别听他的!
Don't do it, Uncle Dunc!
还有气吗?
You getting enough air there?
住手 如果你放了他 我就给你做钥匙
Stop, stop, stop!I'll make the key if you let him go.
-I'll do you one better.
我给一个更好的献议
你给我做钥匙
If you make my key,
我就放了你们两个
I'll let both of you go.
-I will. I promise.
我说到做到 我答应你们
等我把钥匙弄到手后你们的死活都与我无关
I won't give a damn about any of youonce I have my key.
要制♥造♥一把钥匙我要知道你的意念是什么
To make the key,I need to know your intention.
你希望这把钥匙有什么用途?
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表