剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
-来探望她的人不多-她以前是我爸的好朋友
-She doesn't get a lot of visitors.-She was a good friend of my dad's.
我想我只是害怕失去身边的人
I just think I'm afraid of losing people.
我意识到泰勒和杰基正在经历什么
I see what Tyler's going throughwith Jackie.
随着年龄增长 她渐渐失去了魔法
She's starting to age out of magic.
我们迟早都会失去彼此
We're all gonna lose each other.
一定要想个办法才行
We have to find a way.
我们以为成年后就会忘记这一切
We thought after you become an adult,you forget.
我们找到了记住一切的方法
We found a way to remember.
-嗨-嗨
-Hey.-Hey.
-可以到医院一趟吗?-好啊 干吗?怎么了?
-Can you come meet me at the hospital?-Yeah, why? What's going on?
Just get over here.
赶紧过来就对了
我想到办法了
I've got an idea.
准备好 你一定会脑洞大开
Get ready. This is gonna blow your mind.
-别让我期待太高-不骗你
-Oh, don't build it up too much.-Impossible.
你确定我…
Are you sure I…
我什么时候用都可以
I can use it anytime.
再说如果我妈突然回来发现地上躺着我们两具尸体
Plus, if my mom comes home and seesboth of our dead bodies on the floor,
她一定会疯掉的
she'd go nuts.
你拿去吧
Take it.
好的 但别想用奇异笔在我脸上涂鸦
Okay, but don't draw on my facewith Sharpie or something.
天啊 我之前竟然没想过这点?
Wow, I can't believeI've never thought of that before.
我不会的 我答应你
But I won't. I promise.
豁出去了
Here goes nothing.
很牛逼吧?玩得开心点
Pretty cool, huh? Have a good time!
我会的 臭小子
I will, you little shit.
不好意思
Excuse me!
请问你是钱伯林洛克吗?
Are you Chamberlin Locke?
是的
Yes.
你好 我叫盖博
Hi, I'm Gabe.
我目前跟你们家后人金赛交往
I'm dating your descendant, Kinsey.
金赛
Oh, Kinsey.
你们一起飞出来的吗?
Did she fly out with you?
不是的 其实…
No, it's…
我是悄悄来找你的
it's a bit of a secret that I'm here.
我非常在乎她 想送她一份礼物
See, I really care about her.I wanna get her a gift.
I wanna make her a new magical key.
我打算给她铸造一把新的魔法钥匙
这个任务不容易
That is not an easy task.
材料很难弄到手
The very materialis extremely hard to come by.
可不是吗?
That's the thing.
我在洞穴里捡到了一块金属
I think I stumbled upon a piece of itdown in the caves.
洞穴里?
In the caves?
下去洞穴里探索的做法不明智
It's never been wiseto venture down there.
我懂
I know,
但为了她 我愿意付出一切
but I would risk anything for her.
我看你们正在热恋中
So, you're in love.
你想要铸造什么钥匙?
What sort of key do you have in mind?
我有好几个想法
I have a few ideas.
所以我才想要征求你的意见
But that's actuallywhat I wanted to ask you.
我要怎么赋予钥匙用途?
How do I give a key its purpose?
我要怎么确保钥匙的用途符合我的意念?
How do I make sure it does what I intend?
就是这个方法
Why, through exactly that.
赋予钥匙意念
Intention.
铸造钥匙时要将心思意念投♥注♥在钥匙上
As one is smithing the key,one needs to focus your whole mind,
并想象你想要赋予钥匙什么用途
visualizing preciselywhat you want the key to do.
但最重要的是
But the most important thing is
你必须加入一滴自己的鲜血
you must add a dropof your own fresh-cut blood.
只要照着去做
If you do that,
你就能铸造出可以向金赛表露真心的钥匙
you will have a key that will show Kinseywhat is truly in your heart.
老先生 感激不尽 谢谢你
I'm very grateful to you, sir. Thank you.
I wish you luck, young man.
祝你好运 年轻人
-怎么样?-超好玩的 谢了
-How was it?-Super fun! Thanks.
-Did you try and fly through walls?-Sorry, can't talk. I gotta go.
-你有没有穿墙而过?-抱歉 没时间跟你聊 我要走了
好吧
-Okay.
再见
-Bye!
你还记得我们问过艾莉
Remember when we asked Elliehow she could remember magic
为什么她长大后还记得魔法钥匙吗?
even though she was a grown-up?
她当时说他们找到办法记住一切
She said they found a way to remember.
所谓“他们”…
"They,"
就是指钥匙守护者
the Keepers of the Keys.
-艾琳则是唯一还活着的钥匙守护者-没错
-Erin's the only Keeper left.-Yeah.
If we go inside her head,
如果我们进入她的脑海
也许就能从她的记忆中找到艾莉所提到的方法
maybe we can find a memoryof what Ellie was talking about,
让他们记住一切的方法
how they remember.
这样我们就永远不会忘记这一切了
Then we can make itso that we never forget.
不相关的回忆 我们绝对不看
We're not gonna look at anythingwe're not supposed to.
我们什么都不许碰
We're not gonna touch anything.
我们都想避免让她的精神状况进一步恶化
We don't wannamake her worse than she already is.
另一个艾琳呢?
Why… Why isn't there a second Erin?
我也不清楚 奇怪了
I don't know. It's weird.
也许里面什么都没有
It's possible there's nothing in there.
总得试试吧
We have to try anyway.
金赛 过来看看
Hey, Kins, come look at this.
天啊 她一直没放下爸爸
Wow, she never really moved on from Dad.
想必也是
It makes sense.
She's been in a catatonic statesince she was our age.
她在我们这个年纪就患上重度忧郁症了
Let's keep looking.
我们继续找吧
泰勒!
Tyler!
往那边跑!
There!
要怎么出去?
How do we get outof here?
我好像摸到什么了
I feel something!
-你还好吧?-我没事
-Are you okay?-Yeah.
有人在吗?
Hello?
叫她离我远点!
Tell her to leave me alone!
-谁?-道奇!
-Who?-Dodge!
道奇已经消失了
Dodge is gone.
-我是金赛-没事的
-I'm Kinsey.-Oh! Okay.
他是泰勒
And this is Tyler.
你们是什么人?
Who are you?
我们是伦德尔的孩子
We're… We're Rendell's kids.
什么?
You're what?
艾琳
Erin,
你一直待在这里吗?
have you been in here this whole time?
“一直”是什么意思?
What do you mean "this whole time"?
你一直被困在这里吗?
Have you been trapped in here?
你们怎么确定道奇已经消失了?
How do you know that Dodge is gone?
因为我们把她送回原来的地方了
Because we sent her backwhere she came from,
也就是黑门后面
into whatever is behind the Black Door.
你没事了
You're safe now.
真的
I promise.
跟我们走吧
Just, um… Just come with us.
我们带你离开这里 好吗?
We'll get you out of here, okay?
没事了
-Okay.
这是什么地方?我们在哪里?
What is this place? Where are we?
在医院里
We're in the hospital.
那个人…
That's, uh…
那个人是你
That's you.
要我们帮你…
Do you want us to…
不用
No.
我自己来
I'll do it.
(本剧改编自乔希尔与贾布里尔罗德里格斯的图文小说)
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表