剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
-Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
Bye.
再见
金赛
Kins.
我要找你说话
I need to talk to you.
好了 你听我说
Okay. Listen, listen. Um…
你肯定知道昨天所发生的一切不是我的错
You…
You must know that what happened yesterdaywas not my fault.
唯一合理的解释就是魔法我显然被人操控了
The only logical explanation is… is magic.I was clearly not in control.
斯科特 我叫邓肯叔叔查过了
Scot, I checked with Duncan.
-结果呢?-音乐盒还在钥匙屋里
-And?-The music box was back at Keyhouse.
-No one was using it.
没人碰过
也许是另一把钥匙呢天晓得外头还有多少把钥匙?
Maybe it was another key. How dowe know how many are actually out there?
你最近压力很大吧
-You've been really stressed out lately.-Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不是的 我想说的是…好吧
I mean, okay. Yes.
没错 我最近压力很大但跟昨天发生的事无关
Yes, I have. I've been stressed out,but that is not what happened yesterday.
我认为一切都是盖博搞出来的
I think Gabe was in on it.
什么?
What?
仔细想想
Think about it. He was being so combative.
他昨天一副想打架的架势
感觉就是希望我攻击他
It was almost like he…he wanted me to attack him.
这种情况下 唯一的受益人是他
He's the only one to gainfrom doing something like that.
-你认为他嫉妒你?-不排除这个可能性
-You think he's jealous of you?-I mean, maybe.
也许他看到我们经历了这些事后还能做朋友而感到不高兴
Maybe he doesn't like
that you and I were able to stay friendsafter everything.
-盖博还为你说情呢-是吗?
-Gabe defended you!-Right.
就算你当时推了他他还是希望我们能原谅你
Even after you pushed him,he thought we should give you a pass.
真是菩萨心肠
Oh, how bloody charitable.
-你到底对他有什么意见?-金赛 你懂我是怎么样的人
-What is your problem with him?-Come on, Kinsey! You know me!
金赛
Kinsey…
你懂我
…you know me.
你理解盖博多少?
How well can you really saythat you know Gabe?
我对他的理解跟对你的理解一样
I've known himjust as long as I've known you.
Well, did you knowhe's been hanging out with Eden?
那你知道他最近跟伊登走得很近吗?
我今早在宿舍遇到他们
I saw him this morning in the dorms.
他们不是在闲聊 而是近距离地争吵
In fact, they weren't just hanging out.They were arguing intimately.
从我望过去的角度他们争吵得非常激烈
And from where I was standing,it was pretty damn intense.
不管你看到了什么 肯定是你误会了
Whatever you saw,you must have misunderstood.
怎么?你不信我?
What, you don't believe me?
你不信…你知道吗?
You don't bel… You know what?
自从你进入自己的脑海后你就看不清♥真♥♥相♥了
Ever since you messed with your head,you don't see things clearly.
不好意思 我说的是实话
Sorry, it's true.
Maybe it's better for everyoneif you get into that school.
也许你离开学校对大家都好
邓肯叔叔!
Uncle Dunc?
邓肯叔叔!
-Uncle Dunc?
小子 我在休息
I'm resting, buddy.
How long are you resting for?
你打算休息多久?
让我再歇一会儿 好吗?
Just a little while longer. Okay?
(相簿)
(邓肯和伦德尔)
Hmm.
Mmm.
伦德尔 我怕
Rendell, I'm scared.
It's okay.
别怕
有我在
I'm right here.
嗨!
Hey!
嗨 你在家
Hey, you're home.
Uh, yeah,I stayed home from school today.
我今天没去上学
太好了 因为我正好需要你搭把手
Oh, that's perfectbecause I kinda need a favor.
萨维尼小队希望能找个阴森森的树林
Yeah, the Savinis are tryingto find a creepy patch of woods
拍摄续集里的一场戏
to film a scene in the sequel,
我心想如果能化为灵魂也许动作会快些
and I was thinking I could probably covera lot more ground way faster
if I was a ghost.
化为灵魂只能在钥匙屋的范围内飞来飞去
You'd only be ableto fly around Keyhouse grounds.
也行
Yeah, that's fine.
好吧 进来吧
All right. Come in.
你的动作要快点 邓肯叔叔在楼上
You gotta be quick.Uncle Duncan's upstairs,
我可不希望他看到你的躯体被吓着
and I don't want himto see your body and freak out.
知道了
Understood.
回来了?
Back already?
你骗我
You lied to me.
我只是以牙还牙
I followed your lead.
你暂且骗得了他们
You may have them fooled for now,
但在这一边 你藏也藏不住
but on this side,you can't hide who you are.
你不是洛克家的朋友
You're no friend to the Lockes.
我看到附在你背脊上的寄生虫
I see that parasitethat's latched onto your spine.
-Guess you got me.
看来被你揭穿了
你害我白白浪费了最后一块耳语金属
You made me wastemy last piece of Whispering Iron.
你知道我花了多少心血才让他们把黑门打开吗?
Do you have any ideawhat I had to do to get that door open?
Yes.
我知道
我一直希望伦德尔的几个孩子
I'd hoped that Rendell's childrenwould be spared
能远离那扇门后的恶魔
the evils behind that door.
这样我就能保他们周全
That I'd be able to protect them.
可惜
But sadly,
不让他们知道真♥相♥是不够的
keeping the truth from themwas not enough.
把我要知道的一切告诉我!
You will tell me what I need to know!
你不可能打造出任何钥匙
You don't have a chanceof making a key.
也永远不可能做得到
You never did.
因为你不是洛克家的人
You're not one of us.
邓肯!
Duncan!
别担心
You don't have to worry.
你会记住重要的事 我答应你
You'll remember what matters.
I promise.
不要
No, no, no, no.
该死的 不会吧?
Oh shit. Not this.
你们要干什么?
What are you guys doing?
邓肯叔叔?
Uncle Dunc?
-What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么?
-你没事吧?-我没事
-You okay?-Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah.
我只是…
I'm just, uh…
想厘清一些事
sorting some things out.
Let's head back, okay?
我们回去吧
走吧
Come on.
你玩得很开心但一切很快就会结束了
You had a good thing going,but that will all be over soon.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
趁现在 山姆!
Now, Sam!
趁现在!
Now!
想得美 山姆 你杀不了我的
You wish. You can't kill me, Sam.
I'm not gonnalet you hurt anyone again.
我绝不会让你伤害洛克家的人
还不错嘛 兔崽子
Nice try, asshole.
不要!
No!
再跟你说声谢谢 回头见 邓肯
Hey, thanks again, bud.See you later, Duncan.
你跑到小屋里干吗?
So, what were you doing in the shed?
我想起了我、你♥爸♥和他的朋友曾到过那间小屋 当时我感到很难过
I had this memory. I was with your fatherand his friends, and I was upset.
非常难过 但我想不起是什么原因
I was so upset. I don't remember why.
我要去趟下歇息 好吗?我的头隐隐作痛
I need to go lie down, okay?My head is just pounding.
Uh…
好吧
Okay.
-Anything I can help you find?
在找什么?要我帮你吗?
Ah! I wish.I was just looking for something to read.
我也希望你帮得上忙我只是想找些书来看
看到他照片里的样子我感到非常不可思议
Still so weird to see him like this.
比以前老吧?
Older?
不是的
No.
也对
Well, I mean, yeah.
他也蓄着胡子
But also his beard.
他高三后就不再需要刮胡子了
He didn't have to shavetill his senior year.
他很适合蓄胡子
Looks good on him though.
是啊
Yeah, it did.
对不起 如果你不愿意的话我们没必要聊起他
I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about himif you don't want to.
不要紧的
No. Um…
我希望能够在不流泪的情况下聊起他的往事
I wanna be able to talk about himwithout devolving into tears.
他跟我提起过你
He told me about you.
那是我最后一次见到他了
I think it was the last timeI actually saw him.
那年劳动节 他回来探望朋友
He came back to visit over Labor Day.
那是他大一的第一个暑假
Summer after his first year of college.
伦德尔回来过?
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表