剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
(23年前)
喂!
Hey!
你怎么进来了?
What are you doing in here?
你谁啊?
Hello?
听着 这是私宅
Look, this is private property.
你不能…
You can't just be…
喂!
Hey.
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
天啊
Jesus.
你在听吗?
Hello?
搞什么鬼?
What in the…
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒
Come on! Wake up!
快醒醒
Come on! Wake up!
这是911 有什么紧急情况?
911, what's your emergency?
有 在听吗?
有个…我是管家 屋里来了个女孩
There's… I'm the housekeeper.There's a girl here.
我不知道是什么情况 我需要帮助!
I don't know what's wrong,but we need help!
天啊
Wow.
Looks exactly the same…
跟以前一模一样
-嗨-嗨
-Hey.-Hi.
只是修葺过了
…but fixed up.
是啊 房♥子是我妈修复的
-Yeah, my mom does renovations.
你大可到处看看
You can look around if you want.
天啊
Wow.
故地重游 感觉肯定有点奇怪吧?
I know it must bea little weird for you to be back here.
是啊 但有这种感觉不是坏事
Yeah, but in a good way.
感谢你让我在领到信托金前住下来
Thank you for letting me stay hereuntil my trust fund comes through.
小事一桩
Of course.
It shouldn't take too long.
她还好吗?
How's she doing?
车上她什么也没说
She didn't say much on the drive.
她还记得那些钥匙和魔法吧?我们要找出怎么…
She remembers the keys and magic, right?We need to find out how--
我知道 但我们不能着急
Yeah, but we need to take it easy.
她需要时间处理心情
She needs time to process.
我们总不能劈头就对她逼供吧
We can't just starthammering her with questions.
你好 我是伯德
Hi, I'm Bode.
你好 我是艾琳 很高兴认识你
Hey, I'm Erin. It's cool to meet you.
And this is gonna be your room.
这是你的房♥间
谢谢
Thanks.
邓肯?
Duncan?
是你吗?
Is that you?
嗨 艾琳
Hey… Erin.
欢迎你 听说你会跟我们住在一起
Welcome. I… I heard that you weregonna be staying with us.
抱歉 我还没把时差调整过来
Uh, sorry, I'm on Tokyo time.
天啊
Wow.
你老了
You're old now.
Uh-- I'm, um… I'm sorry.
我失礼了
Uh…
In my head, you're stillthis little kid, you know, running around.
在我的印象中你还是个跑来跑去的孩子
我正打算去洗个澡 我这就去了
I was actually just gonna have a shower,so I'm gonna… I'm gonna go do that.
好的 待会儿再聊
Okay, but we'll, uh… we'll catch up later.
好的
Yeah.
好了 你就好好安顿一下吧
Okay, um, hopefully,you're all set in there.
我和伯德要出门一下
Bode and I are heading outfor a few hours,
金赛和泰勒会待在家里
but Kinsey and Tyler will be here.
需要什么尽管说
Let us know if you need anything else.
艾琳?
Erin?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我知道你们发现了那些钥匙
I know you found the keys.
你们必须马上交给我
I need you to give them to me.
通通交出来
All of them.
当初出事后 我就应该把它们毁了
Yeah, I should have gotten rid of themright after it happened.
-我的朋友都死了-我们…
-Right after my friends died.-We…
我们都很小心我们知道怎么使用它们
We're being careful.We… We know how to use them.
我们当初也是这么想的
We thought we did too.
我们以为知道自己在干什么
We thought we knew what we were doing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道过去发生了许多不幸的事但今时不同往日了
Look, I know a lot of bad things happened,but it's different now.
You know, we got rid of Dodge.
我们成功铲除了道奇
重点不是道奇
Oh, it's not just about Dodge.
是那些钥匙
The keys,
它们拥有某种蛊惑人心的力量
their… their power, it seduces you.
你们一定要听我的
Oh, you have to listen to me.
艾琳 恕我直言
Erin, with all due respect,
我们是洛克家的人
we're Lockes.
这些钥匙是属于我们的
The keys belong to us.
We get to decide what to do with them.
我们有资格决定钥匙该怎么处置
那你们肯定活不了
Then you are not gonna survive.
Um, so much for"she needs time to process."
她需要时间排遣消极的情绪
我懂的 她被吓坏了
I get that she's freaked out.
她要承受的太多了
This is a lot for her.
我也懂 只是…
I… I get that too. I just…
We're not giving her the keys.
钥匙不能交给她
当然了
Obviously.
嗨 小钥匙
Hello, tiny key.
伯德 你在哪里?
Hey, Bode, where are you?
我们要去洁米家了
We gotta go to Jamie's.
医院本来打算把她送到一间汽车旅馆里
The hospitalwas going to move her into a motel.
这种做法很不人道
Uh, that just seemed cruel.
她应该待在一个正面的环境里
She should be in a placewith positive associations.
可不是吗?有什么地方比前男友家更正面的?
Right, and what's more positivethan her old boyfriend's house?
我开玩笑的 这…
-I'm kidding. It's…
我认为你愿意收留她是好事但你没必要当个圣人
No, I think it's great. I think it's greatthat you took her in. I do.
But you don't have to be a saint about it.You can feel weird about it.
你搞不好会感到尴尬
Oh, I don't feel weird.
我不觉得尴尬
Yeah, okay.I… I feel a little weird.
好吧 的确有点尴尬
Uh-huh.
好了
All right.
一、二、三、四…
One, two, three, four--
天啊!
Whoa!
Ugh.
Ugh, spiders aremy second least favorite bug.
我最讨厌的昆虫中 蜘蛛排名第二
也许它能帮你付房♥租
Maybe he can help you with the rent.
一万七千美元
Seventeen hundred smackers.
最高价地♥产♥?
Boardwalk?
完了
Oh no.
天啊 没想到被你摆了一道
Oh my God.I can't believe you got that.
-让小孩玩在一起真好-是啊 真好
-These playdates have been great.-So great. Um…
但我有个想法
But I was thinking, um,
你说如果让小孩待在家里一起玩耍
how would you feel about having a playdate
我们大人一起出门怎么样?
but where the kids stay home?
这个想法不错
That sounds good.
是啊
Yeah.
我想让你看一样东西
I wanna show you something.
天啊 是新的钥匙吗?
Whoa. Is that a new one?
是啊 我今天找到的
Yeah, I found it today.
我还没搞清楚它有什么功能
I haven't been able to figure outwhat it does just yet.
跟我走一趟
Come with me.
看到那扇门吗?
See that door?
上面的字首跟钥匙上的一模一样
It has the same initials as the key.
天啊 太吓人了
Whoa. This is freaky.
这是我的家
That's my house.
是吗?
-It is?-Yeah.
是啊
The "KH" stands for Keyhouse.
“KH”是指“钥匙屋”
你们是怎么弄到的?
Where did you find this?
我爸收集很多稀奇古怪的历史文物
My dad collects a lot of weird,old history stuff,
尤其是跟马西森小镇有关的一切
especially if it's connected to Matheson.
你说它有魔法吗?
Think it does magic?
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法知道
-天啊-天啊
Whoa!
屋顶松了 要不要拆开来看看?
The roof comes off.Do you wanna see?
好吧
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表