剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
如果能掐住她的脖子
Do you know how much easier it would be
逼她答应给我们铸造钥匙你说有多么简单?
if we could just squeezeher pretty little neck
until she agreed to make our key?
不行
No!
必须照着我的方式行事
-We're doing things my way.
我知道 但现在不是手软的时候
Okay, now is not the time to go soft.
听着 她把音乐盒放在梳妆台上
Look, she keeps her music boxon her dresser.
-Mm-hmm.-Once I get it, she'll do anything I say.
一旦我把它弄到手她就会乖乖照着我的话去做了
好吧 那我能做什么?
Okay, and what am I supposed to do? Hmm?
做你最擅长的事
What you're best at.
什么都不做
Absolutely nothing.
邓肯叔叔 天气好冷我想你应该想喝杯咖啡吧
Hey, Dunc, it's, uh… it's freezing out.Thought you could use a coffee.
谢了 搁在那边桌上就行了
Yeah, thanks.You can leave it on the table over there.
你这是在…
Are you, uh…
把格蕾丝拆散还是组装好?
are you taking Gracie apartor putting her back together?
两者皆是
A little of both.The transmission's slipping.
变速器松了 我不想重新组装一遍
I'm trying to avoid a full rebuild.
我在修理压阀然后要换上一个新的变速箱
Working on the valve body,then I'm gonna put in a new shift kit.
是吗?就这些?
Oh, is that all?
不是的我还要安装新的燃油管和刹车线
Well, no. Then I have to put innew fuel lines, new brake line,
它也需要一个新的起动机
and she needs a new starter as well.
我可以帮忙
I could help out.
不用了 我自己就可以了 谢了
No, I'm… I'm good. Thank you though.
你确定不进屋吃午餐吗?你整个早上都不在家
Sure you don't want to come in for lunch?You've been going all morning.
不好意思 我在专心修车不能分心 好吗?
I'm sorry, but I'm really just tryingto stay focused on this right now, okay?
那好吧
Okay, yeah.
加油
-Good luck.-Uh-huh.
邓肯还没忙完吗?
Duncan still at it?
是啊 他好像非常投入
Yeah. He's…He's in the zone, I guess.
Ah. I had no idea he was so into that car.
没想到他这么喜欢那辆车
你今天早上很安静嘛
You're quiet this morning.
-小子 在想些什么?-没什么
Something on your mind, bud?
Nope.
喂!
Hey!
Um, so I'm having dinnerwith a friend tonight.
我今晚跟朋友一起吃晚餐
Uh, I'll give you guys some moneyfor pizza unless Duncan wants to cook.
我会给你们钱去买♥♥披萨除非邓肯叔叔想要做菜
我不认为他今天会想要做菜
I wouldn't count on it.
好了 瞧瞧你收到了什么
Hey, look what you got.
(鲁弗斯惠顿 伯德洛克)
嗨 盖博
Hey, Gabe.
嗨 小子
Hey, buddy.
你手上拿的是什么?
What you got there?
鲁弗斯寄来的信
A letter from Rufus.
他现在住在内布拉斯加州
He lives in Nebraska now.
交了很多朋友
He's got a bunch of new friends,
他的舅舅还为他盖了一间树屋
and his uncle just fixed upan old tree house for him.
真好
That's nice.
你要把玩大力士钥匙 是吗?
You wanna play aroundwith the Hercules Key?
下次吧 小子 你姐姐在家吗?
Next time, bud. Is your sister around?
她在房♥里 你可以直接上楼找她
She's in her room. You can go on up.
谢了
Thanks.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
嗨 不好意思伯德说我可以直接上楼找你的
Hey. I'm sorry.Bode told me I could just come up.
如今看来这是个馊主意
Which I… I see now was a bad idea.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
昨晚出席班奈特办的聚会时
Last night at Mr. Bennett's party,
我无意间注意到了一些事跟你和伊登有关的
I walked in on somethingbetween you and Eden,
你们好像有事情瞒着我
like you had some kind of secret.
不是你想的那回事
No, it's not what you think it was.
告诉我 到底怎么回事?
Tell me what's going on.
好吧
All right.
好吧 有件事伊登感到很羞愧她不想让别人知道
Okay, look. Eden's embarrassed,and she doesn't want anyone to know,
所以我们才没说出去她叫我给她补习三角函数
which is why all the secrecy,but she asked me to tutor her in trig.
Come on.
得了吧
怎么了 金赛?是真的
What? Kinsey, it's true!
不骗你 她考不及格搞不好会被踢出学校
I'm telling you. She's failing.She might get kicked out of school.
我答应过帮她的 她迫切需要帮助
You know, so I agreed to help her.She's desperate.
那你为什么没跟我说过?
So why didn't you tell me?
I…
我…
你听我说 她叫我发誓别跟你说的
Look, she… she made me swear not to.
你听我说
Look.
金赛 她不是坏人
Kinsey, she's not a bad person.
说真的 她爸妈把她扔在寄宿学校
Seriously, her parentsdumped her at boarding school
so they could go travel and party.
自个儿跑去旅行和派对
我同情她
I felt sorry for her.
我知道我应该对你一心一意不应该跟她有私交
But I… I know my loyaltyshould have been to you, not with Eden.
对不起 我应该早告诉你的
I'm sorry. I… I should have told you.
算了
It's fine.
我只是想不通
It was just confusing.
嗨
Hey.
Uh, I'm heading out.
我要出门了
你去参加贾维的派对吗?
Going to Javi's party?
不是 我要去学校
No. School, actually.
星期六去学校?
On a Saturday?
Uh…
不要紧的 我懂
Oh, that's, uh… No, that's cool. I get it.
你们不必什么事都告诉我
You don't have to tell me anything.
事关我叔叔
It's my uncle.
我们让他恢复记忆了
We put his memories back in his head.
天啊
Wow.
如今他不断回想起以前有关魔法的记忆
But now how he keeps having these,like, flashes of magic,
但他无法理解那些记忆毕竟他已经长大了
but they don't… they don't makeany sense to him because he's an adult.
他彻底糊涂了
He's all screwed up.
天啊 那你们打算怎么办?
Shit. What are you gonna do?
邓肯叔叔小时候铸造了一把钥匙能让大人记住有关魔法的记忆
Duncan made this key when he was a kidthat allows adults to remember magic,
但我们爸爸把这把钥匙藏在学校某个角落
but… but our dad hid itat the academy somewhere.
Uh…
邓肯叔叔懂得铸造钥匙?
Duncan can make keys?
是啊
Apparently.
那我跟你一起去找吧
Well, I'll, um… I'll come help you search.
Uh, no, it's okay. I can… I can manage.
-不要紧的 我自己去就可以了-学校范围很大的
No, it's a big campus.
You'll need the extra eyes.
你需要多一双眼睛
Uh…
好吧 那也太好了
All right.Yeah, actually, that would help.
谢了
Thank you.
我留在家里照看邓肯叔叔有消息马上发短♥信♥给我
I'll stay and look after Duncan.Text me updates.
我会的
I will.
-Good luck.
加油
你确定我爸把钥匙藏在学校某个角落吗?
Are you sure my dad hid the keysomewhere at the academy?
Yeah, it's where we saw him take it,in my memory.
对啊 在我的记忆中我们看到他把钥匙带去学校了
要是泰勒找不到呢?
What if Tyler can't find it?
泰勒一定会找到的
Tyler's gonna find it.
你还是去找朋友聊聊天什么的
Maybe you should go find a friendto hang out with or something.
有助于放松心情
It'll help you chill out.
嗨 妈妈 再见 妈妈
Hi, Mom. Bye, Mom.
伯德?
Bode?
泰勒 借我任意门钥匙
Tyler, I need to borrow the Anywhere Key.
-伯德 现在不是玩耍的时候-我要去找鲁弗斯
-It's not the time to screw around, Bode.-I wanna visit Rufus.
你打算自个儿去内布拉斯加州?
You're just gonna goto Nebraska by yourself?
求求你了 只是去几个小时
Please, just for a few hours.
帮个忙吧 我不会有事的
Come on. I'll be fine.
好吧 小心点 别吓坏别人了
All right, just be careful.Don't freak anyone out.
既然我们要交换钥匙你也把大力士钥匙借给我吧
Actually, while we're trading keys,give me the, um…
give me the Hercules Key.
成交
Deal.
谢了 再见
Thanks. Bye!
其实我们可以用任意门钥匙去学校搜找那把钥匙
We could have used the Anywhere Keyfor our search around the academy.
不要紧的
It's fine. I…
我有线人
I got a guy on the inside. Just have toget there the old-fashioned way.
只能用老方法潜入了
Whoa.
-鲁弗斯!-伯德!
-Rufus!-Bode!
-你竟然来了 真不敢相信-我们终于找回任意门钥匙了
-I can't believe you're really here.-I finally got the Anywhere Key back.
你收到我寄去的照片了?
You got the photo?
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表