剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
克洛伊 所有这些新案卷
Chloe, all these new files have come in,
灯塔行动 劳伦斯·克里斯托弗
Operation Lighthouse, Lawrence Christopher,
我要你查一遍所有我们之前
I want you to carry out a search on this spelling
没调查过的人 这个词的拼写
against anybody that we haven't previously investigated.
但好样的
But good work.
-史蒂夫 凯特 跟我来 -是 长官
- Steve, Kate, with me. - Sir.
远离门口
Stand away from the door.
行动命令
Production Order.
起诉后询问
Post-charge interview.
去山腰巷
Hillside Lane.
怎么回事
What's going on?
AC10 正在前往布兰提斯
Alpha Charlie one zero, en route to Brentiss,
等待情况汇报
standing by for a sit rep.
AC52 收到
Alpha Charlie five two, copy.
10正在前往布兰提斯监狱
Zero State five to Brentiss prison.
等待即刻消息
Stand by for active message.
10收到
One zero, receiving.
52 布兰提斯典狱长批准了
Five two, the Governor at Brentiss has approved
一项戴维森的行动命令
a Production Order for Davidson.
她正在被押送至山腰巷
She's State nine to Hillside Lane.
37 我怎么不知道
Three seven, first I've heard of it.
是谁申请的
Who's the Requesting Officer?
洛麦克斯警长
DS Lomax.
那谁附议了
And the Supporting Officer?
是你 长官 弗莱明督察
That's you, Ma'am, DI Fleming.
10 我们改道前往山腰
One zero, we are diverting to the Hill.
45 收到
Four five, received.
驾驶员 开足马力
Driver, put your foot flat to the floor.
10呼叫52 查询监狱转移消息
One zero, five two, acquire information on Prison Transport
并查明位置所在 万分紧急
and capture location as a matter of extreme urgency.
我们需要空中行动和武器支援 完毕
We need Air Ops and Armed Support! Over.
52 收到
Five two, received.
这次询问是关于什么 申请警官是谁
What's this interview about? Who's the Requesting Officer?
我怎么知道 我们只负责送你去
How should I know? Our job's just to get you there.
调查有新进展吗
Are there any new developments in the inquiry?
别烦我了
Stop with the earache.
国家空警75 已看到
NPAS, seven five, acquiring active obs
监狱转移车 白色大众克拉夫特
on Prison Transport Vehicle, white VW Crafter.
车牌号♥BP60PTQ
VRN Bravo Papa six zero Papa Tango Quebec.
嫌疑车辆在南行 A34
Suspect vehicle is travelling south, Alpha three four.
车速30 距边缘公园环路下穿隧♥道♥还有一英里
Speed three zero, one mile to Edge Park Circus underpass.
TO42 收到空警75消息
Tango Oscar four two, receiving NPAS seven five,
边缘公园环路 一分钟内到
Edge Park Circus, ETA less than one minute.
空警75 嫌疑车辆驶入下穿隧♥道♥
NPAS, seven five, suspect vehicle entering Underpass.
TO42 所有武装支援警车行动 拦截
Tango Oscar four two. All ARV's move in, intercept, intercept.
钥匙 钥匙给我们
Keys! Give us the keys!
武装警♥察♥ 放下枪
Armed police! Drop it.
电击枪
Taser, Taser!
放下枪
Drop it!
-从车上下来 -手举起来
- Get out of the vehicle! - Hands! Show me your hands!
跪下
Down, down!
手举过头
Hands above your head! Hands above your head!
45 现场安全
Four five, scene secure.
无武器 可以上前
Unarmed, clear to approach.
需要医疗人员
Paramedic required.
45 收到 医疗小队将出动
Four five, received. Paramedic unit will move forwards,
30秒到达 请等待...
ETA 30 seconds, standing by for...
逮捕她
Arrest her.
-让她同伙一起坐后座 -是 长官
- Stick her in the back with her wee mate. - Sir.
-好样的 你俩 -长官
- Great work, you two, great work. - Sir.
狱警和司机已被羁押
The prison officers and driver have been taken into custody.
我们最近读取到了犯罪团伙成员间的
We've recently gained access to illicit communications
非法通讯
between OCG members.
幸好 我们及时拦截了你的监狱押送
Fortunately, we were able to intercept your Prison Transport
并在犯罪团伙找上你之前
and replace two of the prison officers
换掉了两个狱警
before the OCG got their hands on you.
行动命令是伪造的
The Production Order was a forgery.
我们还在调查这是怎么做到的
Now, we're looking into how that was done,
但这让腐♥败♥狱警可以把你交出去
enabling corrupt prison officers to stage a handover
并在事后称遭到了伏击
they could claim afterwards was an ambush.
他们都被逮捕了
They're all under arrest.
你安全了 乔
You're safe now, Jo.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的安全了...
I mean you're really safe...
可以申请证人保护计划了
..to apply for Witness Protection.
我的笔记和记录 都将表明
All my notes, all my records will show that you acted
你是受了控制和胁迫
under control and coercion of others.
你可以过上你本该拥有的生活
You can live the life you should've lived,
你可以做真实的自己了
be free to be the person that you really are...
只要你说出最高层是谁
..if you tell us who the top man is.
我们从非法通讯中得知
We know from the illicit communications
你是要被带出布兰提斯杀害的
you were taken out of Brentiss to be killed.
我们强烈认为 下达命令的人
We strongly believe the order came from the same person
正是在整个灯塔行动期间
who's been communicating with you
一直在跟你联♥系♥的人
throughout Operation Lighthouse.
你在保护的这人并不在乎你
This person you're protecting doesn't care for you.
他对你毫不在意
You mean nothing to him.
这个你以为是你父亲的人 是他吗
This man you believed to be your father, is he the one?
是我妈妈死后 汤米跟我说的
Tommy told me after my mum died...
我并没理由怀疑他
..I had no reason to doubt him.
他逼我听从这名警♥察♥的
He made me obey this police officer.
他让我怕他
He made me fear him.
嗯
Yeah.
那只是残忍♥的谎言 为了操纵你
It was all a cruel lie to manipulate you,
控制你
to control you.
你的为人并不由你的出生决定
You're not what you were born into.
你不是黑警
You're not bent.
摆脱他吧 乔 说出他吧
Be free of him, Jo. Give him up.
说出他的名字
Give us his name.
狱警正在隔离嫌疑人
Prison officers are isolating the suspect.
武装警♥察♥将控制嫌疑人
AFOs will secure the suspect.
非武装警♥察♥可以行动时请通报
Advise when unarmed officers are clear to proceed.
是 长官
Sir.
可以行动后 鉴证调查员前往嫌疑人牢房♥取证
When cleared to proceed, FIs will deploy to the suspect's cell.
-长官 -什么都没有 连张便贴都没有
- Sir? - Nothing. Not so much as a Post-it.
-该死 -他开口了吗
- Shit. - Has he said anything yet?
-还没有 长官 -走吧
- Not yet, Sir. - Let's go.
继续询问 黑斯廷斯警司已加入询问
Resuming interview, Superintendent Hastings has joined.
你的权利已宣读
You remain under caution.
你都藏哪了
So where have you hidden it all?
电脑 一次性手♥机♥
The computer, the burner phones.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我犯糊涂
I get mixed up.
你让瑟维尔去了西班牙
You packed Thurwell off to Spain,
是吧 做你的中间人
didn't you, to be your go-between?
76号♥和77号♥图
Images 76 and 77.
西班牙 我跟西班牙有什么关系
Spain, what would I have to do with Spain?
瑟维尔可以指认你 你就找人杀了他
Thurwell could point the finger, so you had him killed,
就像点点·柯顿和助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿 是吧
like Dot Cottan and ACC Hilton, right?
这么多名字 我脑子都晕了
All these names, they, uh, my heads spinning now.
还有盖尔·维拉 你也叫人杀了她吗
And Gail Vella. Did you order her murder too?
我真的不知道你在说谁
I haven't the faintest idea who you're talking about!
乔安·戴维森 你跟她什么关系
Joanne Davidson. What's your relationship to her?
-乔安谁 -戴维森
- Joanne who? - Davidson!
我们知道她和汤米·亨特的关系了
We know about her relationship to Tommy Hunter
另外还有一名声称是她父亲的警♥察♥
and to a police officer purported to be her father.
你就是那名警♥察♥吗
Are you that officer?
你是否跟乔安·戴维森的母亲有过关系
Did you have a relationship with Joanne Davidson's mother,
萨曼莎·戴维森
Samantha Davidson?
录音补充 我在给接受询问者看17号♥图
For the DIR, I'm showing the interviewee Image 17,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表