剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
前情提要
重任在肩 第六季 第五集
警方寻找"职业杀手"
凶杀调查探究"跟踪狂"理论
你: 一切尽在掌控中
你: 完成了
你: 我不干了
未知用户: 反腐12组还在查 所以你也还得继续
亲爱的黑斯廷斯警司
从警队退休
此信意在通知你 根据《1987年警♥察♥养老金规章》 我们需要你在2021年1月30前退休
中♥央♥警局总部 今天早些时候
菲利普·奥斯本警♥察♥局长批评政♥治♥干涉
我得找你谈谈 伙计
斯特芬·科贝特
骑士院
洛克赛德院
白岩工业园区
史蒂夫·阿诺特
史蒂夫·阿诺特
洛克赛德院
马库斯·瑟维尔
相关档案: 沙景男童院
丹尼·沃登警长
戴尔·罗奇议员
高级警司帕特里克·费尔班克斯
奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德
来自: 职业健康部
主题: 紧急
我们的记录显示你并未预约...
欢迎来到女王逐猎
你: 一切尽在掌控中
你: 完成了
你: 我不干了
未知用户: 反腐12组还在查 所以你也还得继续
我能应付反腐12组
未知用户: 我们两个人死在了工坊
我知道 我认出了刘易斯
未知用户: 就怪弗莱明
我能解决 给我时间
未知用户: 没时间了
未知用户: 解决了她
解决了她
只要这是要我做的最后一件事
当然了
乔
道格拉斯区 曼顿路 BZ5 5CN
曼顿路货车场
史蒂夫·阿诺特
道格拉斯区 曼顿路 BZ5 5CN
凯特·弗莱明
道格拉斯区 曼顿路 BZ5 5CN
道格拉斯区 曼顿路 BZ5 5CN
灯塔行动
Operation Lighthouse.
即 2019年9月10日的盖尔·维拉凶杀悬案
re the unsolved murder of Gail Vella on September 10th, 2019.
盖尔·维拉在查什么
What was Gail Vella digging into?
这是她被杀的原因吗
Was it something that got her killed?
这就个误会 我这是成了替罪羊
This was all crossed wires - I'm being scapegoated here.
替罪羊
Scapegoated?!
起诉他
Charge him.
-这怎么回事 -我们是室友了
- What's this? - We're going to share.
监狱人太多了
Overcrowding.
你的确无力领导你的团队了
You've become unable to lead your team.
什么
What?
你可以拿全额退休金退休
You'll be permitted to retire on your full pension...
不必经受惩戒和开除的耻辱
..and avoid the ignominy of disciplinary action and dismissal.
幸好还有约翰的人寿保险
Fortunately, there was John's life insurance.
没那么简单 乔
It's as easy as that, Jo.
我想再提下另一件事 关于瑞恩的担忧
I wanted to bring up the other matter - my concerns with Ryan.
别管了 凯特
Drop it, Kate.
我不知道你的数据是哪来的
I don't know where you're getting your figures from...
数据来自您办公室 警♥察♥局长
Well, the figures came from your own office, Chief Constable.
一个明目张胆的说谎者被提拔到了最高职位
The barefaced liar, promoted to our highest office!
那你呢
And what about you,
你还相信还有第四个人吗 H
do you still believe there's a fourth man out there?
H
"H"?
经分♥析♥发现 样本匹配了一个
The analysis detected partial matches to a nominal
DNA存在了其他警方数据库上的人
whose DNA is stored on other police databases.
乔·戴维森的DNA
There's only one credible explanation
与此人匹配只有一个可能
for Jo Davidson's DNA matching this individual.
他们是血亲
They're blood relatives.
一名进行常规检查的狱警
A prison officer making a routine inspection
发现吉米·雷克维尔吊着
found Jimmy Lakewell hanging,
身体冰冷 没有呼吸和脉搏了
cold, not breathing, pulseless.
很遗憾 这里面和牢房♥外都没有监控
Unfortunately, there's no CCTV in here or outside the cell door.
老天爷
Christ sake.
不能怪你 长官
It wasn't your fault, sir.
是雷克维尔自己决定回监狱来的
It was Lakewell's decision to come back to prison.
他在押送车里给了我条线索
In the prison van, he gave me a lead.
盖尔·维拉在查劳伦斯·克里斯托弗
Gail Vella was digging into Lawrence Christopher...
2003年的一起监禁时死亡案
..the death in custody in 2003.
我这就去查 长官
I'll get right on to it, sir.
我们一直在查盖尔·维拉案
We've been looking at any possible links
和下注站劫案之间
between Gail Vella's murder
所有可能的关联
and the bookies robbery.
我们已确认 午夜时
We've established there was a rendezvous
所有持械劫匪曾碰过头
for all the armed robbers in the middle of the night.
贾克·基罗甘描述了一个工业园区
Now, Jake Kilorgan described an industrial estate,
距离他在苔石南区的住♥宅♥
it's about ten to 15 minutes' drive
约15分钟的车程
from his address in Moss Heath.
那个地方有金属大门
The location had metal gates,
有一小段路 通往五六间工业单元
there's a short road servicing five to six industrial units.
这是15分钟车程内的工业园区
Industrial sites in a 15-minute radius.
不多啊
Doesn't look like too many.
这只是第一批 长官 这是能在网上查到的
Just the first batch, ma'am, the ones we could find online.
犯罪团伙大概用的是更隐蔽的地方
The chances are the OCG are using somewhere more covert,
团队在研究街道照片
so the team's studying street images
然后再去侦查最符合特征的地点
and then they'll recce the best matches.
-好 有进展告诉我 -是 长官
- OK. Keep me updated. - Ma'am.
头儿 有时间吗
Boss, have you got a minute?
抱歉 凯特 现在不行
Sorry, Kate, not now.
戴维森警司驾车离开山腰
DSU Davidson travelled by car from the Hill,
-于今晚20:17回到了家 -好
- arriving at her home address at 20:17 this evening. - Right.
史蒂夫
Steve.
谢谢你来 凯特
Thank you for coming, Kate.
这里现在对你来说是最安全的地方
This is by far the safest location for you right now.
我明白 长官
Understood, sir.
战略武警指挥授权你携带隐蔽枪♥械♥了吗
Did the SFC authorise you to carry a concealed firearm?
很好
Good.
鉴于我们对瑞恩·佩金顿的了解
Given what we've learned about Ryan Pilkington,
你必须照顾好自己
you have to look after yourself.
山腰现在是什么情况
So, what's happening on the Hill?
老实说 长官 我也不清楚
Frankly, sir, I don't know.
乔对我的态度变得疏远冷淡
Jo's become cold and distant towards me.
我也不清楚这背后有什么情况
I don't know what's going on in the background.
继续说 克洛伊
Carry on, Chloe.
监控团队报告说
The surveillance team report
他们无法观察到她家内部的情况
they're unable to observe activity from within the property.
您监控了乔 为什么
You've put Jo under surveillance? Why?
对 这就是我们今天叫你来的原因 凯特
Yeah, well, this is why we've called you in today, Kate.
我们查了戴维森警司的家族历史
We've examined DSU Davidson's family history.
根据她的人事档案 她的近亲是萨曼莎·戴维森
Her personnel file gives next of kin as Samantha Davidson.
但我们发现萨曼莎·戴维森已过世
However, we've discovered Samantha Davidson is deceased.
我们在对法丽达·嘉崔家的深入鉴证检查中
Our in-depth forensic examination of Farida Jatri's home
发现了戴维森的DNA
detected Davidson's DNA.
戴维森的DNA跟汤米·亨特部分匹配
Davidson's DNA's a partial match for Tommy Hunter.
还不止
That's not the worst of it.
匹配程度异常得高
There's an unusually high percentage match
同源染色体的相对位置上具有相同基因的状态
暗示了近亲繁殖的可能
还有纯合性基因
and runs of homozygosity.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我从史蒂夫那里得知你认为
I know from Steve that you've formed a view
戴维森不是黑警 尅特
that Davidson isn't bent, Kate.
但很抱歉
But I'm sorry,
看来她是蒙蔽住了你
it appears that she's pulled the wool over your eyes.
是
Yeah?
-长官 您最好来看看电视上的节目 -好
- Sir, we thought you'd want to see what's on the TV. - Oh, right.
长久以来
For too long now,
警官们不得不为
police officers have had to serve
不露面 不负责的官僚效力
faceless, unaccountable bureaucrats.
我们甚至不得不忍♥受政♥治♥投机者
We've even had to suffer political opportunists
为了赢得选票而给警官泼脏水
trying to win votes by vilifying police officers
提出不实的腐♥败♥指控
with false allegations of corruption.
我的责任 以及我所有警官的责任非常明确
My duty, and the duty of every one of my officers, is very clear.
我们服务大众 不是政客
We serve the public, not politicians,
我们也早该夺回控制权了
and it is high time we took back control.
警务工作该交给最懂行的人来做
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表