剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
更可能成为犯罪受害人而不是犯罪者
is more likely to be the victim of crime than the perpetrator.
这让人♥质♥疑他是否
You wonder if he's got the capacity
有能力实施凶杀
to carry out a murder in the first place.
一直都有两种理论
There's always been two theories.
一 刺杀
One - a hit.
我同意 凯特 他不是那个料
I agree, Kate, he's not our man.
二 跟踪狂/狂热粉丝
Two - a stalker slash obsessed fan.
到目前那是更合理的理论
That's by far the more credible theory.
好 我马上回你
All right. I'll get right back to you.
警长 前台来电 有名警官来找你
Sarge, front desk called up. There's an officer asking for you.
不肯说是什么事 都不肯说名字
Won't say what about. Won't even give a name.
这都晚了
It's late.
好吧 我出去时顺便处理下
Fine, I'll deal with it on my way out.
史蒂夫·阿诺特 法丽达
Steve Arnott. Farida?
我不想留名字
I'd rather not give my name.
这我能理解 但抱歉
I can appreciate why that might be but, sorry,
如果你还在波克大道 那是反腐3组的辖区了
if you're still at Polk Avenue, AC-3 have jurisdiction now
你该联♥系♥他们
and you should contact them.
我在山腰了
I'm on the Hill.
凶杀调查组
Murder Investigation Team.
等着
Wait there.
需要茶或咖啡吗
Can I get you a tea or coffee or anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
未结案件率真是个噩梦
The rate of unsolved crimes is proving to be a nightmare.
但这能让公众明白
But it helps the public to realise
我们没有资源调查入室盗窃
that we don't have the resources to investigate burglaries.
如果走运 他们渐渐就不报案了
With any luck, they'll stop reporting them,
数据就能好看些
the figures will look better.
-泰德 -长官
- Ted. - Ma'am.
-泰德 -泰德
- Ted. - Ted.
抱歉 长官
Apologies, ma'am.
我刚看到你定了会议室
I just saw you booked the conference room there.
肯定是我办公室那边搞错了 我没收到邀请
My office must have cocked up. I never got the invitation.
没搞错
No cock-up.
抱歉 泰德 这次没叫你
Sorry, Ted, you're not on the list this time.
我接受了纪律处分 长官
I accepted the disciplinary action, ma'am.
此事已经结束了
This matter is now closed.
你可是反腐组的头头
You lead an anti-corruption unit.
很多人认为你没被调走都是走运了
There's plenty think you're lucky not to have been removed.
还是低调点吧 泰德
Best keep your head down, Ted.
有时间吗 头儿
Got a few minutes, gaffer?
请便吧 小史
Be my guest, son. Be my guest.
昨晚 我给J警官录了口供
Last night, I took a statement from Officer J
此人2017年时在波克大道工作
who was working at Polk Avenue in 2017
就是我们调查高级督察萝珊·亨特利的时候
when we investigated DCI Roz Huntley.
J警官说自己担忧
Now, Officer J expressed concerns
高级督察乔安·戴维森的
regarding the professional conduct
职业操作
of DCI Joanne Davidson,
她是山腰巷凶杀调查组的一名高级调查员
an SIO on the Murder Investigation Team based at Hillside Lane.
山腰巷 嗯
Hillside Lane, yeah,
大家都在谈论他们的突破
everybody's talking about this breakthrough they've made
逮捕了一名维拉案的嫌疑人
- a suspect in custody for Vella.
对 长官
Yes, sir.
高级督察戴维森是一年前调派至山腰
DCI Davidson was posted to the Hill a year ago,
那是盖尔·维拉被杀一个月后
one month after Gail Vella's murder.
她从原本负责此案的高级调查员手里接过了调查
She took over from the original SIO leading the inquiry.
您知道 长官 盖尔·维拉9月10日深夜
As you know, sir, Gail Vella drove home late
驾驶一辆深灰标致108回家
on the evening of September 10th in a dark grey Peugeot 108,
把车停在了金斯盖特她家门外
which she parked outside her house in Kingsgate,
刚下车就被枪杀
and was shot dead as she got out of the vehicle.
经过尸检
At postmortem,
法医认为消音器
the pathologist concluded the muzzle of the firearm
在开枪时
had been pressed against the back of the skull
抵在了脑后
at the moment of discharge.
紧密接触 已确发出最小声音
Hard-contact technique to minimise the spread of sound,
留下最少火♥药♥和血迹
powder and blood.
J警官说 嫌疑人看起来无能力
According to Officer J, the suspect appears to lack the capacity
执行一起调查一年仍未结案的凶杀
to carry out a murder that's still unsolved after over a year.
她还称高级督察戴维森没必要地绕路
She also alleges DCI Davidson unnecessarily diverted
耽搁了对嫌疑人的逮捕
and delayed the operation to arrest the suspect.
戴维森此前有批评记录吗
And any previous criticism of Davidson on record?
我目前还没找到 长官
None I've found so far, sir.
我想秘密接触她目前的队员
I'd like to covertly approach current members of her team.
小克洛伊 她似乎干得还不错
Wee Chloe, she seems to be getting on really well out there,
是吧 你觉得呢 小史
doesn't she? What do you say, son?
她不错 长官
She's good, sir.
我们无法确保有些人的忠心
We really can't be sure about the loyalty of some of these people.
他们可能会坏事
They could banjax the whole thing.
长官 不管涉及到什么人
Sir, regardless of the personnel involved,
维拉案仍是本警队目前最受关注的案子
Vella's still the highest-profile inquiry engaging this force.
J警官也没去找反腐3组或9组
And Officer J didn't go to AC-3 or AC-9.
她找到了反腐12组 因为她相信我们
She came to AC-12 because she believes we'll do right by her.
那她压对人了 是吧 小史
Well, she backed the right horse there, didn't she, son?
但我需要更多证据
But I'm going to need a hell of a lot more
才能授权正式调查
before I can authorise a formal inquiry.
-长官 -别嚷嚷
- Sir... - Houl yer whisht.
我需要更多证据
I need more.
是 长官
Sir.
好啊
All right?
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
- It's great to see you. - You too.
给你也叫了 可以吧 我还急着回去
I got you one. Hope that's OK. I'm on the clock.
不 好啊 多谢你抽时间
No, great, I appreciate you making the time.
我该喊你"长官"了
I should be calling you "ma'am".
严格讲是的 但我放你一马吧
Strictly speaking, but I'll let you off.
需要我为你做什么 史蒂夫
So, how can I help you, Steve?
就私下说
Strictly off the record,
我在反腐部已经干到头了
I've reached the end of the line in anti-corruption.
也是时候了
About time.
不是对头儿不敬 我一直坚持
It's no disrespect to the gaffer. I've stuck it out,
但我腻了 我想迎接新挑战了
but I'm bored, mate. I'm ready for a new challenge.
我们总需要好警♥察♥
Well, we can always use good people.
谢谢 多谢你
Cheers, I appreciate it.
抱歉 我得回去了
Sorry, um, I should get back.
但哪天晚上一起喝一杯吧
But maybe do a drink one night?
卢克和我分手了
Luke and I have split up.
不是 就是...如果我们要一起工作...
No, it's just...if we're going to be working together...
你真是在反腐部干太久了 是吧
You really have been working anti-corruption too long, ain't you?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
凶杀调查组 弗莱明督察
DI Fleming, MIT.
-谢谢 -长官
- Thanks. - Ma'am.
多份报纸和杂♥志♥剪报
A number of newspaper and magazine clippings
有盖尔·维拉的照片
containing images of Gail Vella.
早 凯特
Morning, Kate.
-头儿 好啊 克里斯 -好啊 长官
- Boss. All right, Chris. - All right, ma'am.
我刚说 有好几张报纸和
I was just saying there's a number of newspaper
杂♥志♥剪报
and magazine cuttings
都有盖尔·维拉的照片
containing images of Gail Vella.
重大发现
Significant.
还有大量指纹和DNA痕迹
Abundant fingerprints and DNA deposits.
指纹似乎只限于两个人
And the prints appear to relate to two individuals only -
一个是我们羁押的嫌疑人
one of who is the suspect we've got in custody.
好
Ok.
搜查队发现了强行闯入的迹象
The search team detected signs of forced entry.
我们的武装警♥察♥不是砸门进来的吗
Our AFOs smashed the front door in.
破坏痕迹是在门内侧
The damage is on the inside of the door.
痕迹跟椅背吻合
The markings match the damage to the back of this chair.
能估计据称的强行闯入发生在什么时候吗
Any estimate on when this alleged forced entry happened?
不能
No.
是法丽达 我可以接吗
It's Farida. OK if I take this?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表