剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
警方寻找"职业杀手"
凶杀调查探究"跟踪狂"理论
亲爱的黑斯廷斯警司
从警队退休
此信意在通知你 根据《1987年警♥察♥养老金规章》 我们需要你在2021年1月30前退休
未知用户: 我们两个人死在了工坊
你: 我知道 我认出了刘易斯
未知用户: 就怪弗莱明
未知用户: 没时间了
未知用户: 解决了她
金斯盖特打印店
未知用户: 没时间了
未知用户: 解决了她
PW-5: 只要这是要我做的最后一件事
中♥央♥警局案卷
来自: 职业健康部
主题: 最后警告
因为你未能出席你的强制预约...
来自: 职业健康部
至: 反腐12组史蒂夫·阿诺特
主题: 最后警告
因为你未能出席你的强制预约 特此通知你 除非你在五个工作日内参加医疗审核 我们将别无选择 只能建议你被停职 并根据《警♥察♥行为规章》向你发出黄色通告
因为你未能出席你的强制预约 特此通知你 除非你在五个工作日内参加医疗审核 我们将别无选择 只能建议你被停职 并根据《警♥察♥行为规章》向你发出黄色通告
警♥察♥局长菲利普·奥斯本批评政♥治♥干涉
灯塔行动
Operation Lighthouse.
即 2019年9月10日的盖尔·维拉凶杀悬案
re the unsolved murder of Gail Vella on September 10th, 2019.
盖尔·维拉案的凶器始终没找到
The Gail Vella murder weapon was never recovered.
行动
Move in.
但是 弹壳和子弹是定制的弹♥药♥
However, the cartridge and bullet were tailored ammunition.
白岩单元里就有这一工艺所需的
The White Rock unit is equipped with the exact machinery
设备
required for this process.
我们2015年进行调查时
By the time of our inquiry in 2015,
瑟维尔已提前退休
Thurwell had taken early retirement,
据信当时住在西班牙
believed to be living in Spain.
盖尔会不会也发现了
I wonder if Gail discovered
瑟维尔跟劳伦斯·克里斯托弗案的联♥系♥
the link between Thurwell and the Lawrence Christopher case.
我查了瑟维尔的其他团队成员
I've been looking into other members of Thurwell's team.
伊恩·巴克斯警员
Detective Constable Ian Buckells.
菲利普·奥斯本督察
Inspector Philip Osborne.
我不知道你的数据是哪来的
I don't know where you're getting your figures from...
数据来自您办公室 警♥察♥局长
The figures come from your own office, Chief Constable.
局长摆了我一道
The Chief's thrown me under a bus.
我一直在抵抗他裁撤反腐12组的计划
I'd been fighting his plan to scale back AC-12.
现在看你的了 泰德 抓紧仅剩的时间吧
It's down to you now, Ted, in whatever time you've got left.
你想谈告密鬼吗 去问你上司吧
You want to talk about rats? Ask your boss.
黑斯廷斯警司吗
Superintendent Hastings?
是他告诉我 我们队里有内鬼
Well, he told me there was a rat in our crew
结果那个内鬼居然是个卧底警♥察♥
and that rat turned out to be an undercover copper,
约翰·科贝特
John Corbett.
没那么简单 乔
It's as easy as that, Jo.
你最好申请调职
It's best if you request a transfer.
这是针对我吗
Is this personal?
我是帕特丽夏·卡尔迈克高级警司
I am Detective Chief Superintendent Patricia Carmichael.
卡尔迈克要接管了
Carmichael's taking command.
是警♥察♥局长的命令 而我们刚得知
It's on the Chief Constable's orders and we just learned
他可能因盖尔·维拉的被杀受益
he could've been a beneficiary of Gail Vella's murder.
-再给你一次机会 瑞恩 放下
- One more chance Ryan, one more chance. - Drop!
不要
No!
65呼叫控制中心 已到现场 等待情况汇报
Six Five to Control, on scene. Stand by for sitrep.
76 无武器 可以上前
Seven Six, unarmed, clear to approach.
AC72呼叫控制中心
Alpha Charlie Seven Two to Control.
现场有车辆
Vehicle at scene.
车辆旁的地上有人
Body on floor next to vehicle.
该死
Shit.
待命
Standby.
凯特的车不见了 请求紧急搜寻
Kate's car's missing. Request urgent obs.
AC52呼叫控制中心
Alpha Charlie Five Two, Control,
即刻讯息 请求紧急搜寻
active message, request urgent obs.
凯特人呢
Where is Kate?
76 安全 长官
Seven Six, all clear, sir.
无武器 可以上前 搜查这片区域
Unarmed, clear to approach. Search this area!
检查那人的生命体征
Check that body for signs of life.
重复 警用车 弗莱明督察
Repeat, service vehicle, DI Fleming.
保护现场 让他们工作
Preserve the scene, let them work!
AC52呼叫控制中心 即刻讯息
Alpha Charlie Five Two, Control, active message,
地点 曼顿路 一名警♥察♥重伤
State Six at Menton Road, one police major trauma,
请求紧急调派医务人员和一整支鉴证组
request urgent paramedic attendance and full forensic deployment.
瑞恩·佩金顿 胸口中两枪
Ryan Pilkington, two gunshot wounds to the chest.
-没有脉搏 他死透了 -好吧
- No pulse, he's well gone. - Right.
要不是你撤掉了我们的监视...
If you hadn't withdrawn our bloody surveillance...
鉴于她与犯罪团伙的联♥系♥
Given her OCG links,
我们只能认为戴维森
I think we have to assume that Davidson
或她的同伙 可能就是开枪的人
or her associates are the likely shooter.
弗莱明督察获得授权携带隐藏武器
DI Fleming was authorised to carry a concealed firearm
以保护她的安全
for her own protection.
更换至3频道
Go state 12, channel three.
52 换频道
Five Two, switching.
发现了弗莱明督察的车辆
DI Fleming's vehicle.
AC52呼叫控制中心 已更换至3频道
Alpha Charlie Five Two, Control, on three.
控制中心 弗莱明督察的注册警用车
Control, Service Vehicle registered to DI Fleming
被发现在克罗温路
located Crowan Road.
巡警报告车辆 警用手♥机♥和对讲被弃
Units report vehicle, service mobiles and radios abandoned,
目标并不在现场
subject's not present at scene.
-52收到 -你最了解她 她会去哪
- Five Two, received. - You know her best. Where would she go?
对不起 长官 我不知道
I'm sorry, ma'am. I've no idea.
下令逮捕乔·戴维森和凯特·弗莱明
Issue an order for the arrest of Jo Davidson and Kate Fleming.
并视她们为持械且危险
Consider them armed and dangerous.
老天爷
Mother of God.
这是去史蒂夫家的后门
This is the back entrance to Steve's.
晚上这时候不会有人在
No-one's around this time of night.
你确定你可以信任他吗
Are you sure you can trust him?
史蒂夫吗 当然
Steve? Totally.
怎么没人监视我和瑞恩
Why wasn't there surveillance on Ryan and me?
-被撤销了 -有意的吗
- It got suspended. - On purpose?
不是 是局长和高级警司卡尔迈克的命令
No, on the orders of the Chief and DCS Carmichael.
那跟我无关
That's nothing to do with me.
我也不清楚现在是什么情况
Look, I haven't got the foggiest idea what's going on.
我只知道这一切是有人在背后操纵
All I know is somebody's behind all of this.
凯特 你得相信我 我跟这无关
Kate, you've got to believe me. I had nothing to do with it.
是吗 你引我去那里被灭口
No? You lured me there to be murdered.
-凯特 -不是吗
- Kate... - Didn't you?
看看现在的情况
Now look where we are.
瑞恩死了 而我要背锅了
Ryan's dead, and I'm in the frame for it.
对不起 凯特 我绝不希望事情变成这样
I'm sorry, Kate, that's the last thing I'd want.
你得相信我
You've got to believe me!
-让我向你证明 -怎么证明
- Let me prove it to you. - How?
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
你现在相信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
太棒了 好样的 史蒂夫
Brilliant. Nice one, Steve.
我一直担心你在装
I always worried you were pretending.
装
Pretending?
你懂的...
You know what I mean...
骗我信任你
..to lure me into trusting you.
我们得赶紧走了
We've got to get a move on.
史蒂夫当上督察了
Steve's been made a bloody DI -
他也该有辆成年人的车了
about time he got a grown-up car.
怎么样 有凯特的消息了吗
Yes? Any news of Kate?
抱歉 长官 还没有呢
Er, sorry, sir, nothing yet.
高级警司卡尔迈克要求我
DCS Carmichael has ordered me
更新灯塔行动的证据
to update the Operation Lighthouse evidence.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还没回答呢 你对我撒谎了吗 凯特
You still won't answer. Were you lying to me, Kate?
重点是你 乔 不是我
This is about you, Jo, not me.
你说你想要我加入你的团队
You said you wanted me on your team
因为我♥干♥过反腐
because I'm ex-anticorruption.
-你那是撒谎吗 -不是
- Were you lying about that? - No!
我以为这能帮我抗拒
I thought it might help me resist
他们逼我做的事
what they were forcing me to do.
你一直在操纵
You never stopped manipulating the inquiry
盖尔·维拉案的调查
into the Gail Vella murder.
他们控制了我
They control me!
从我加入警队时就开始了
Ever since I joined the force!
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表