剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
屏幕上 包括了62号♥到65号♥图
On screen, Images 62 to 65 inclusive.
瑞恩·佩金顿警员尸体的犯罪现场照片
Crime scene photographs of PC Ryan Pilkington's body.
瑞恩·佩金顿是怎么死的
How did Ryan Pilkington meet his death?
无可奉告
No comment.
文件夹里的60号♥文件
Document 60 in your folders.
60号♥文件是法医对瑞恩·佩金顿进行的
Document 60 is the forensic pathologist's postmortem report
尸检的报告
on Ryan Pilkington.
"死因是胸口中两枪
"Cause of death was two gunshot wounds to the chest.
尸检中 从其胸腔取出了
"At postmortem, two Parabellum 9x19mm rounds
两枚9×19毫米的帕拉贝伦子弹"
"were recovered from the thoracic cavity."
瑞恩·佩金顿是被一把枪打死的
Ryan Pilkington was fatally wounded by a firearm.
描述下事发经过
Describe what happened.
无可奉告
No comment.
阿诺特督察
DI Arnott.
阿诺特督察
DI Arnott.
文件夹里的78号♥文件
Document 78 in your folders.
78号♥文件是2020年11月24日
Document 78 is a report issued by NABIS
由弹道信息局发布的报告
on the 24th of November 2020.
请看第2页第6段
Please refer to page two, paragraph six.
"两枚从死者身体里取出的子弹
"Both Parabellum rounds recovered from the deceased
其痕迹均吻合
"show markings consistent with
序列号♥277531的格洛克17手♥枪♥的
being fired from a Glock 17 pistol,
射击痕迹
"serial number 277531."
序列号♥277531手♥枪♥ 是2020年
"277531 is the firearm lawfully issued
11月20日被合法配发给
"on the 20th of November 2020
凯特·弗莱明督察的枪"
to Detective Inspector Kate Fleming."
序列号♥277531手♥枪♥上还发现了弗莱明督察的指纹
Fingerprints matching DI Fleming were also detected on 277531.
是弗莱明督察击毙了瑞恩·佩金顿吗
Did DI Fleming shoot dead Ryan Pilkington?
不是
No.
不是吗
No?
那是谁
Who, then?
是我
I did.
那恐怕并不与鉴证证据吻合
That doesn't square with the forensic evidence, I'm afraid.
凯特的指纹当然会留在枪上
Naturally, Kate's prints were on the firearm.
她多次使用过枪
She'd handled it repeatedly.
但枪上还有我的指纹
But you'll also have found my prints on the firearm.
是的 这没错
That's correct. We did.
因为她被迫把枪交给了我
Because she was forced to hand it over to me.
瑞恩拿枪指着她来着
Ryan had her at gunpoint.
我拿凯特的枪对准了瑞恩
I turned Kate's firearm on Ryan.
你们被捕时 枪在弗莱明手里
At the time of your arrest, Fleming had her firearm,
你拿的是佩金顿的
you had Pilkington's.
我把凯特的枪还给了她
I returned Kate's firearm.
然后拿走了瑞恩的
I picked up Ryan's.
弗莱明督察所穿衣物 经鉴证检测发现
Forensic analysis of clothing worn by DI Fleming detected
右袖有浓密的射击残留物
a dense distribution of gunshot residue on the right-hand sleeve -
这一般是开过枪的证明
a finding commonly associated with the discharging of a firearm.
凯特当时正要把枪递给我
Kate was in the process of handing me the firearm
我突然调转枪口 对准瑞恩 开了枪
when I turned the firearm on Ryan and discharged the fatal shots.
凯特的袖子沾上了火♥药♥
Kate's sleeve absorbed the gunshot powder.
乔安·戴维森 我问清楚
Joanne Davidson, to be clear...
你是在承认杀害了瑞恩·佩金顿吗
..you are confessing to the murder of Ryan Pilkington?
不是 长官
No, ma'am.
佩金顿当时正要射击弗莱明督察
Pilkington was about to fire on DI Fleming.
而事发时 我还是在职警♥察♥
At the time of the incident, I was a serving police officer.
根据《普通法》《1967年刑事法》第三节
Under Common Law, Section 3 of the Criminal Law Act 1967
和《1984年警♥察♥与刑事证据法》第117节
and Section 117 of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984,
我可以使用致命武力
I am permitted to employ lethal force
阻止对生命的即刻威胁
to prevent an imminent threat to life.
我的同事行为合法
My colleague was acting lawfully.
我想你会发现那要由法庭裁决了
I think you'll find that's for a court to decide.
你跟佩金顿不是一伙儿的吗
You weren't in league with Pilkington?
瑞恩·佩金顿是有违我的意愿被♥插♥进凶杀调查组的
Ryan Pilkington was imposed on MIT against my will.
我完全知道他跟犯罪团伙的关系
I was fully aware of his OCG connections.
他就是去恐吓我误导灯塔行动的调查方向的
He was there to intimidate me into misleading Operation Lighthouse.
那是谁在给佩金顿下令 是马库斯·瑟维尔吗
So who was giving Pilkington his orders? Was it Marcus Thurwell?
无可奉告
No comment.
我们已拿出了明确证据
We have presented clear evidence
你的指示是从西班牙下达的
that you were getting your instructions from Spain.
我们还通过调查得知 瑟维尔就在西班牙
We also know from our inquiries that Thurwell was in Spain.
这是掌管大局的人吗 是吗
Is this the person running the show, yes?
无可奉告
No comment.
马库斯·瑟维尔
Marcus Thurwell was
是劳伦斯·克里斯托弗案的高级调查员
SIO in the Lawrence Christopher murder inquiry.
我们认为 他有意误导了当时的调查
Now, we believe that he deliberately misled that inquiry
好保护达伦·亨特 汤米·亨特的儿子
to protect Darren Hunter, Tommy Hunter's son,
他是在遵从来自汤米·亨特的命令
on the expressed orders of Tommy Hunter.
无可奉告
No comment.
劳伦斯·克里斯托弗 一个建筑师
Lawrence Christopher, he was an architect.
模范公民
He was a model citizen.
他的脑袋被人用铅管砸扁
He had his head smashed in with a piece of lead piping
那些人是一群种族歧视的暴徒 包括你的表兄
by a bunch of racist thugs, one of whom was your cousin!
警司 您的询问咄咄逼人
Superintendent, your questioning is oppressive.
我叫你知道什么叫"咄咄逼人"
I'll give you "oppressive"!
那小伙子原本有大好前程 盖尔·维拉也是
Look, that lad had his whole life ahead of him, just like Gail Vella!
他们都无辜惨死
They both died horrible deaths.
我都不敢想象他们遭受了什么
I dread to imagine what they suffered.
是啊 那就还他们个公道
Yes. Well, then, give them justice!
告诉我们是谁在下令
Tell us who's giving the orders!
我不能
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是瑟维尔吗 是其他人吗 是奥斯本吗
Is it Thurwell? Is it someone else? Is it Osborne?
-就到这里吧 -是警♥察♥局长吗
- I think we'll leave it there. - Is it the Chief Constable?!
谢谢了 黑斯廷斯警司
Thank you, Superintendent Hastings.
乔安 你还有话要说吗
Joanne Davidson, do you have anything further to say?
没有
No.
乔安·戴维森 我已咨♥询♥了
Joanne Davidson, I have been in consultation
复杂案件小组的高级检察官
with the Senior Prosecutor at the Complex Case Unit.
因为你在询问期间透露的内容
Nothing you have disclosed during this interview
并未影响我们的讨论结果 因此我被授权
has impacted on those discussions, and therefore I am authorised
起诉你以下罪名
to charge you with the following offences.
妨碍司法公正
Perverting the course of justice
和公职人员渎职
and malfeasance in a public office.
我还将进一步咨♥询♥
I will consult further regarding
共谋谋杀凯特·弗莱明督察
conspiracy to murder DI Kate Fleming
和与瑞恩·佩金顿警员之死相关的起诉
and any charges relating to the death of PC Ryan Pilkington.
你将被羁押候审
You will be remanded in custody.
询问结束 时间是
Interview terminated at...
11:43
..11.43.
你去负责羁押的事 小史 这事交给我吧
You take care of the custody, son. Just leave this one to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
你和我都清楚乔·戴维森
You and I both know that Jo Davidson is the best chance
是我们揭开勾结有组织犯罪的
we've ever had of blowing wide open the network
黑警网络的最好的机会
of corrupt police officers in league with organised crime.
老天爷 我们经历的不是一个询问吧
Goodness me. I must've been in another interview
因为我听到的回答都是"无可奉告"
because every other answer I heard was "no comment".
你放了她一马 长官
You let her off the hook, ma'am.
至于不许我提问第四人的事
And as for shutting down all my questions about the Fourth Man...
警司 你对反腐12组被合并一事倍感怨愤
Superintendent, you are bitter about AC-12 being merged.
换谁不会呢
Who wouldn't be?
跟那个无关
It's got nothing to do with that!
对乔·戴维森的调查还将继续
Enquiries into Jo Davidson will continue.
如果她还能透露其他 我们终会问出来
If she has more to reveal, we will get there, in time.
我没时间了
I don't have time.
长官
Sir?
有时
Sometimes...
你不是输 小史
...you don't lose, son...
只是没时间了
...you just run out of time.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表