剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Policing should be left to those who know best,
也就是警♥察♥
police officers.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 都回去工作 快点
Right, everybody back to work. Come on.
谢谢 夏洛特
Thank you, Charlotte.
谢谢您见我 长官
Good of you to see me, sir.
今后不需要再喊我"长官"了
No need to call me "sir" any more.
局长摆了我一道
The Chief's thrown me under a bus.
不还击 我便会被削弱
Do nothing, I'm weakened.
解雇他 我会失去基层警♥察♥的支持
Fire him, I lose the support of rank-and-file officers.
我要辞职了
I'm resigning.
但局长为什么要这么做
But why is the Chief doing this?
我一直在抵抗他裁撤反腐12组的计划
I'd been fighting his plan to scale back AC-12.
老实说 我很不好做
Frankly, it's not been easy.
你一直是横冲直撞的
You've been a bull in a china shop.
多谢了 长官 但您知道我
I appreciate that, sir, but you know me.
如果我看见一个黑警
If I see a bent copper,
我就只会做一件事 那就是全力开进
I only know one way and that's full throttle.
那就证明自己
So prove it.
现在看你的了 泰德 抓紧仅剩的时间吧
It's down to you now, Ted, in whatever time you've got left.
是 长官
Sir.
长官
Sir.
谢谢 弗莱彻
Cheers, Fletch.
伙计 我没新情报
Mate, I've nothing new.
每次我们靠近 就又被打回来
Every time we get close, we get knocked back.
也不尽然
Well, not entirely.
雷克维尔怕性命不保
Lakewell feared for his life.
他在押送途中 同意透露了点自己知道的事
In transit, he agreed to reveal some of what he knew,
因为这在庭上是绝不可能查到他身上的
knowing it could never be attributed to him in court.
盖尔·维拉死前在查的案子
The case Gail Vella was researching at the time of her death
是劳伦斯·克里斯托弗的被杀
was the murder of Lawrence Christopher.
-那是多少年前了 20年吗 -17年
- That was, what, 20 years ago? - 17.
你发短♥信♥就为了这个吗
Is that what your text was about?
不 还有别的
No, something else.
我进行了一次非法搜查
I carried out an unlawful search.
你会理解原因的
You'll understand why.
这是从一栋私人住♥宅♥里找到的纸币
A banknote recovered from a private residential property,
还有更多 数额不小
part of a much larger sum,
能有几万镑
easily tens of thousands of pounds.
住♥宅♥在哪
And this property?
默西塞德
Merseyside.
斯特芬·科贝特
Steph Corbett.
我查了她的财务记录
I checked her financial records.
这钱没有合法来源
There's no legit source for the money.
所以是哪来的
So, where's it come from?
经鉴证分♥析♥ 证实它99.9%地
Forensic analysis gives a 99.9% probability
匹配去年在边缘公园旅馆的一间卧房♥里找到的
the banknote comes from the same batch as £50,000 found last year
那批五万镑现金
in a bedroom of the Edge Park Hotel.
就是头儿被骗收下 事后有意归还的
The 50 grand the Gaffer was duped into accepting
-那五万镑 -该死
- and intended to return. - Ah, shit.
当时 有指控称
At the time, there was an allegation
实际数额是十万镑
the true amount had been a 100 grand.
但指控未被采纳 因为头儿名誉良好
The allegation was dismissed given the Gaffer's credibility
而那五万镑也无迹可寻
and the fact the other 50 couldn't be found.
直到现在
Until now.
史蒂夫 是我 斯特芬
Steve, it's me, Steph.
我好几周没你的信儿了
I, uh, haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks
我就想问问你是不是都好
and I'm just checking to see if everything's OK.
我知道你很忙 抱歉
I know you're busy and that. Sorry.
给我回电
Call me back.
好啊
Hiya.
抱歉唠叨你
Sorry for rabbiting on,
我讨厌留言
I hate leaving messages.
不 抱歉我没打给你
No, sorry I haven't called.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You OK? - Yeah.
你呢
You?
挺好
Yeah.
我这周不太方便 太忙了
This week isn't great for me, I'm kind of snowed under.
我们就不见了行吗
You OK if we leave it?
是就这周
For this week like, or...
还是再不见了
..or leave it leave it?
我就是说这周
I just meant this week.
怎么 你想再不见了吗
Why, do you want to leave it?
你呢
Do you?
斯特芬 我还在工作
Look, Steph, I'm still at work,
我现在真不方便
I can't really talk right now.
等我有机会再联♥系♥你 好吗
I'll call you when I get the chance, OK?
好
Ok.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
史蒂夫 是我
Steve, it's me.
头儿
Boss...
我们可能找到了犯罪团伙的工坊
..I think we might have located the OCG workshop.
太好了
That's great.
鉴于我们之前出过情报泄露的问题
Look, given the problem we've had with leaks,
我想马上给整个团队做汇报
I'd like to brief the entire team straight away,
当然了 如果您允许
with your permission, of course.
好
Sure.
谢谢 头儿
Thanks, boss.
好 请大家去案情室
Right, can everybody report to the Incident Room
听汇报 谢谢
for a briefing, please?
-谢谢 弗莱明督察 -头儿
- Thank you. DI Fleming. - Boss.
我认为我找到了符合贾克·基罗甘
I believe I've identified a site matching the description
向我们提供的犯罪团伙工坊描述的地点了
given to us by Jake Kilorgan of the OCG firearms workshop.
你们知道 盖尔·维拉案和最近的犯罪团伙伏击中
Now, as you know, recommissioned firearms and tailored ammunition
都用到了改造枪♥械♥和定制弹♥药♥
were used in the murder of Gail Vella and the recent OCG ambush.
工坊中可能为盖尔案的追凶
The workshop could provide crucial forensic evidence
提供关键鉴证证据
in the hunt to find Gail's killer.
地点是洛克赛德院
The location is Lochside Yard,
是苔石南区的一处工业园区
an industrial estate in Moss Heath.
我们得快速行动 并确保通讯的绝对安全
We need to move quick and ensure complete security on comms.
另外 我想请所有警官上交手♥机♥
Plus, I'd like all officers to surrender their phones.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
拜托 长官 不是吧
Come on, ma'am, seriously?
不管之前卡尔·班克斯的抓捕行动是怎么泄露了消息
Look, whatever way word got out on the op to arrest Carl Banks
这次绝不能再发生
isn't happening this time.
手♥机♥
Phones...
请听弗莱明督察的
Please do as DI Fleming says.
真扯
Bullshit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要一张搜查令 以及所有相关授权
We'll need a search warrant, plus all relevant authorities
申请一辆满载武装警♥察♥的武装支援警车
for ARVs fully crewed with AFOs.
弗莱明督察会分配任务
Deployment roles will come from DI Fleming.
一小时内我们就得出发
I'd like to TL within the hour.
除了我和弗莱明督察 任何人不得离开
Nobody leaves these rooms except myself and DI Fleming.
继续
Carry on.
-是 头儿 -长官
- Boss. - Ma'am.
好 我们调动两辆白色武装支援警车
Right, we'll deploy two ARVs to the white aspect,
不要黑♥车♥ 如果需要 再加上定位仪
no black in play, plus GPD if required.
克里斯 你可以去安排路径吗
Chris, can you arrange route planning?
我们还需要一整支鉴证组待命
We'll also need full forensic deployment available.
-是 头儿 -是 长官
- Boss. - Ma'am.
去吧
Crack on.
又怎么了 凯特
What now, Kate?
头儿 我有事得告诉你
Boss, there's something I need to tell you.
佩金顿警员 你跟我们
PC Pilkington, you're with us.
MI37呼叫控制中心 从山腰出发
Mike India, Three Seven, Control, TL the Hill.
控制中心收到 37
Control received, Three Seven.
退后
Get back, get back!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
退后
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表