没 没有 我当时忙着工作
No, no. I was working.
我那时十九岁
I was 19.
她当时在这附近和皮普一起玩
She was roaming about, playing with Pip.
一个和她同龄的男孩
A boy her age.
- 他就住在这里 - 这里
- He lived here. - Here?
- 这座房♥子 - 这座房♥子
- This house? - This house.
妈
Mum!
妈
Mum!
来了
Yeah?
你以前和住在这里的男孩一起玩
You played with a boy who lived here.
- 你还记得皮普吗 皮普·费伍德 - 你记得他吗
- You remember Pip? Pip Felwood? - You remember him?
- 没印象了 - 你们俩可亲密得很
- Don't think so. - You and him were thick as thieves.
那露西呢 你记得她吗
What about Lucy? Do you remember her?
不记得 她是谁
No. Who was she?
皮普的姐姐 死掉那个
Pip's elder sister, who died.
弄好了
Right, all done.
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you in peace.
再见
Bye.
很抱歉我要告诉你这些
I'm sorry I have to tell you this.
那个美国人 德怀特
That American, Dwight.
那天晚上他们俩在一起
He was with her that evening.
- 他们一起待在谷仓里吗 - 他一开始否认了
- They were in the barn together? - He denied it at first.
但我在废墟中找到他的打火机 所以他不得不承认
But I found his lighter in the ruins, and he had to admit it.
他为什么要否认
Why did he deny it?
问得好
Good question.
你该不会觉得是他...
You don't think he...?
我认为是
Yes, I... I do.
或许她去那里见他
Maybe she met him there,
结果她又改了主意
then had second thoughts.
他强迫她了
And he forced her?
可能她大声叫喊 然后他就试图阻止她
Maybe she cried out and he... tried to stop her.
所以他就烧掉谷仓 毁灭证据
And then he burnt the barn to destroy the evidence.
没错
Exactly.
我们唯一的证据 那个打火机
And the only thing we had, the lighter,
也被他拿走了
he took it back.
我不能... 这太...
I can't... It's too...
别闹
Stop!
汤姆
Tom.
看看我发现了什么
Hey, look what I found.
这里写着 "露西爱汤姆"
It says "Lucy loves Tom".
应该就是那个汤姆 对吧
It must be the same Tom, mustn't it?
是的 应该是
Yeah, I suppose so.
那这里肯定就是露西的房♥间了
And this must be Lucy's room.
我很好奇她怎么死的
I wonder how she died?
你...知道的
You... know.
- 我找到了一封写给我的信 - 你在干嘛
- I found a letter for me. - What are you doing?
- 我想看看 - 你无权看
- I want to read it! - It's not yours to read.
- 卢克 - "就算被折磨也不能说"
- Luke! - "Say nothing even if they torture you."
不能说什么
Say nothing about what?
我不希望你散播谣言 破坏她的声誉
I don't want you spreading rumours, ruining reputations.
她人已经入土 不要再管别的事了
She's dead and buried. That's all you need to know.
究竟发生了什么
What happened?