It's not your fault.
费伍德先生 汤姆
Mr Felwood. Tom.
我不想见他
I don't want to see him.
我要去村里 晚点再回来
I'm going to the village. I'll see you later.
- 你是为了伊芙的信而来吗 - 不是
- Have you come about Eve's letter? - No.
我是来见她的
I was coming to see her.
我的入伍通知来了
My call-up papers have come.
书到了
The book's arrived.
没错 就是那本
Yeah, this is it.
什么
What?
本书献给 "我的母亲薇薇安
It's dedicated to "My mother Vivien
以及露西·费伍德"
And to Lucy Felwood".
"献给她如年华一般匆匆而逝的一生"
"Gone, like youth itself, too soon."
这也太巧了
That's a coincidence.
我会通过出版商联♥系♥她
I'll email her via the publishers,
告诉她我们有她母亲的照片 或许可以寄给她
tell her we've got that photo of her mum we could send her.
- 告诉她我们也姓费伍德 - 然后问问露西是谁
- Tell her we're Felwoods, too. - And ask who Lucy was.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
Don't you think it's weird
皮普坚持说他对她一无所知
that Pip claims to know nothing about her?
- 他说什么 - 同姓 同村 同一个年代
- Claims? - Same surname. Same village. Same time.
少来了 她十七岁就死了 这很让人记忆深刻
Come on. She dies at 17. That's pretty memorable.
更别说还有光场这一层联♥系♥
Now there's this Lightfields connection.
你认为他在隐藏什么吗
You think he's hiding something? Mm.
真是疯了
Oh, that's mad.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse us, Miss.
我们有些迷路了
We got ourselves a little lost.
我们在找一间酒吧 我是说酒馆
We're looking for the bar... The pub, I mean.
前面直走 就在路口
It's just down, round that corner.
多谢了
Much obliged.
我们能请你喝一杯吗
See... We couldn't buy you a drink, could we?
今晚就讲这么多吧
That's it for tonight.
我帮你盖好被子
Now, let me tuck you in.
记住 要是你再看见她
Now, you remember... if you see her again...
过来告诉我
you come and tell me.
好的
Ok.
好孩子
Good lad.
- 我有一个秘密 - 什么
- I’ve got a secret. - What?
我们今天跑到了时速一百六十公里
Went 100 miles an hour today.
对像我爸爸一样厉害的司机来说 这不算什么
It's all right if you're a good driver, like my dad.
晚安 曾祖父
Night, Grandad.
晚安 卢克
Night, Luke.
德怀特·劳森 我们当然知道他 这疯子...
Dwight Lawson? Sure we know him, crazy son of...
你看见他挑衅麦克那个大块头了吗
You see him pick a fight with big Mike?
简直是找揍 也不怕被打趴下
Like he wants to be punished. Like he wants to be annihilated.
为什么
Why?
有些家伙 做过十几二十次任务后 压力倍增
Well, some guys, 15...20 missions in, the stress gets to them.
会让人变得麻木 或者想寻死
You go numb. Or you want to die.
也可能两者都有
Or both.
不过德怀特怎么想我就不知道了
I don't know about Dwight, though.
他有很多活下去的理由 家里还有妻儿等他
Got a lot to live for - a wife and kid back home.
你说什么
What?
他结婚了 还有小孩吗
He's married... with children?
当我没说过
Pretend I never said that.
他有和你提过露西·费伍德吗
Did he tell you about Lucy Felwood?
死掉的那个女孩
The girl who died.
没
No.
没有说 他当然不会说
No. Of course he wouldn't.
多谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
好了 我要去睡觉了
Right. I'm off to bed.
很抱歉发生了这么多
I'm sorry everything's got...
让人苦恼的事
so upsetting.
- 嗯 - 晚安
- Yeah. - Night.
晚安
Night.
卢克
Oh. Luke.
- 你没事吧 - 她在这里
- Are you all right? - She's here.
- 哪里 - 我房♥间里
- Where? - In my room.
我觉得她是想让我跟她走
I think she wants me to go with her.
卢克 你待在这里
Luke... you stay here.
你的手在颤抖
Your hand's shaking.
你看见她了吗
Did you see her?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没什么事
It's all right.
卢克做了个噩梦
Luke had a bad dream.
可怜的小家伙
Oh, poor you.
来吧 我带你回床上去
Come on, let's get you back into bed.
舒舒服服地躺好
Nice and cosy.
想些好的东西
Think lovely thoughts.
我们会把门开着 亲爱的
We'll leave the door open, darling.
他说"你看见她了吗" 是什么意思
What did he mean, "Did you see her?"
他看见谁了
Who did he see?
你有什么瞒着我们 皮普
What are you hiding from us, Pip?
你们忘记露西了吗
Have you forgotten Lucy?
马上就要开学了 你保证会努力学习吗
School will start again soon. You promise you'll work hard?
我一刻都没有忘记过她
I think of her all the time.
一刻都没有
All the time.
别担心 我们很坚强
Don't worry. We're strong.
- 我们可是男子汉 - 我们是男人
- We're the men. - We're the men.
必须一往无前
We carry on.
要是我哪天遭遇不测
If anything should happen to me...
答应我你会照看好妈妈
promise you'll look after your mother.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
幸好我今天在这里 任务推迟了
Lucky I'm here today. Mission delayed.
目标被云层挡住了
Target's clouded over.
不能在云中丢炸♥弹♥吗
You... You can't drop bombs through clouds?
当然可以 如果你不在乎炸♥弹♥落到哪里的话
Well, sure you can. If you don't care where they land.
你妻子怎么样
How's your wife?
- 应该还好吧 - 你有几个小孩
- OK, I guess. - And how many children do you have?
- 两个 - 你本可以给我看看照片的
- A couple. - You could have shown me pictures.
是吗
Yeah?
你和我跳舞的时候就是想看到这些吗
Is that what you wanted to see when you were dancing with me?
那露西呢
What about Lucy?
你告诉她你结婚了吗
You tell her you're married?
是的 提到了
Yeah. It came up.
之前... 还是之后
Before... or after?
之后
After.
她威胁要告诉你妻子吗
Did she threaten to tell your wife?
这就是你杀她的原因吗
Is that why you killed her?
她怎么可能告诉我妻子
How was she gonna tell my wife?
拜托
Come on.
面对现实吧 你找错人了 你应该忘掉这事
Face it. You've got the wrong guy. You gotta let this go.
好吧 我有罪
OK. I'm guilty.
我出轨了
Of cheating.
但没有杀人
Not murder.
用你孩子的生命发誓
Swear that on your children's lives.
我听见卢克说 "你看见她了吗"
And I heard Luke say, "Did you see her?"
她
Her?
鬼 很有可能嘛
A ghost. It's possible.
卢克最近做噩梦并没什么好奇怪的
It's no wonder Luke's having bad dreams at the moment.
因为他爸的事搞得他也心神不宁
He's unsettled by what's happening with his dad.
大家都一样 我是 你也是
We're all unsettled by that. I am. You are.
再加上父亲因为心脏问题
And Dad's recovering from his heart thing,
回到童年故居养病的事
back here in his childhood home.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都有点心烦意乱的
We're all a bit disturbed.
所以不要再说什么鬼的事了
So let's not talk about ghosts.
- 来杯茶吧 - 嗯
- Cup of tea. - Mm.
辛迪的事很抱歉
Sorry about Cindy.
她有点神经
She's a bit of a loony.
像我妈妈那样么
Like my mum?
不 我不是...
No, I wasn't...
没事