根据美国电视剧《橡树下》改编
光场
第四集
前情回顾
下集预告
准备好了吗
她醒过来
皮普皮普皮普皮普皮普皮普皮普
准备好了吗
x7f记住我
七十年代苏格兰当红偶像团体
原谅我
什么都别说
哪怕他们对
你严刑拷打
- 是你在这里那年 - 这是个巧合
- Same year you were here. - It's a coincidence.
我发现了一封伊芙信 写给你姐姐的
I found a letter from Eve. For your sister.
你从哪里得来的
Where did you get that?
- 薇芙那里 - 这不是她的
- Viv. - Well, that's not hers.
- 我要看看 - 这不是给你看的
- I want to read it. - It's not yours to read.
"我希望你去死" 你恨她
"I hope you die." You hated her.
看 这是给你的
Look, this is for you.
"什么都别说 哪怕他们对你严刑拷打"
"Say nothing. Even if they torture you."
我不希望你散播谣言 败坏她的名声
I don't want you spreading rumours, ruining reputations.
保护自己的女儿是很正常的事
It's natural to protect your daughter.
还阻止她跟男孩交往
And stop her from seeing boys.
- 他脾气很大 不是吗 - 人人都有脾气
- He has a temper, doesn't he? - We've all got tempers.
你确定要开车吗
Are you sure you wanna drive?
是的 我很担心这家伙 肯定会出事的
Yes, I'm worried about this guy. There's gonna be an accident.
你告发了我 对不对
You shopped me, didn't you?
- 没有 - 骗子
- No! - Liar!
- 嘿 住手 - 你们在干什么
- Hey, stop that. - What are you doing?
如果是有人造成了她的死亡
If someone has caused the death,
你觉得她的灵魂能安息吗
do you think the spirit can't rest in peace?
我不是在胡说 本来就不是我打的
I'm not just saying it wasn't me! It wasn't me!
- 也不是我 - 那是谁打的
- And it wasn't me. - Then who typed it?
这问题没有答案
There's no answer.
除非是有某种...
Unless there's some kind of...
- 某种... - 什么 鬼魂吗
- Some kind of... - What? Ghost?
不过 妈妈 我们还是想想
But, Mum, let's just think
这句话是什么意思吧 "准备好了吗"
about what this means. "Coming ready or not."
- 有点像捉迷藏 所以... - 我感觉
- It's like hide and seek, so... - I feel...
我感觉自己一筹莫展地躲在某个地方
I feel like I'm hiding somewhere useless,
她数完了数字 就要来找我了
she's stopped counting and she's coming.
- 你在说谁 - 露西
- Who is? - Lucy.
不 她没有 我们还是...
No, she's not. So let's just...
假装这一切没有发生 坐下吧
pretend this never happened. Sit down.
我去给你泡杯茶
I'll make you a nice cup of tea.
你不饿吗
Are you not hungry?
已经过了农忙期了 好好放松一下吧
Now the harvest's in, you can have a bit of a rest.
我去开门
I'll get it.
你可以带皮普去钓鱼
You can take Pip fishing.
我想跟他们谈谈
I want to talk to them.
谈什么
What about?
告诉他们 住在他们家中的
To tell them the stranger
那个陌生人讨厌他们的女儿
who's living in their house hated their daughter.
- 再给他们看看你写的信 - 哈里 不要
- And to show them the letter you wrote. - Harry, don't.
看他们是否也认为放火的人是你
To see if they agree you could have set fire to the barn.
可我一直在试图让你相信那不是意外
But I was trying to convince you that it wasn't an accident.
没错 因为你想让德怀特顶罪
Yes. Because you wanted Dwight to be blamed.
你想要报复他 就像你报复露西一样
You wanted to take revenge on him, as well as Lucy.
出什么事了
What's happening?
求你了...
Please...
现在不要告诉他们 给我一个机会
Don't talk to them now. Give me a chance.
给点提示吧 皮普
Give us a clue, Pip.
呃... 最大的哺乳动物 五个字母
Uh... biggest mammal. Five letters.
大象
Elephant!
"鲸鱼"不就是五个字母吗
Is "Whale" Five letters?
- 没错 真棒 - 在学校里学过了
- Yes. Well done. - Did them at school.
你在学校学什么了 巴里 有学算数和拼写吗
What did you do at school, Barry? Any counting? Spelling?
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha.
如果你们俩真的打一架 谁会赢
If you did have a fight, who would win?
- 和谁打 - 你和我爸爸
- If who did? - You and my dad.
我们当时不是在打架 不是
Oh, that wasn't a fight, what you saw. No.
如果是的话 谁会赢
If, though, who would win?
- 那我们想一想... - 不用想了
- Well, let's look at it... - No, let's not.
他个头更高 更年轻 但是...
He's taller, he's younger, but...
我能用我的超能力吗
can I use my superpowers?
你不能 因为根本不会有打架
No, you can't. Because there isn't going to be a fight
因为大人从不打架的 对不对 巴里
cos grown men don't fight, do they, Barry?
是的 说得对
No. That's right.
好吧
Ok.
- 难以置信 - 怎么了
- Unbelievable. - What?
- 你在煽风点火 - 我没有
- You fan the flames. - No, I don't.
- 什么火 - 所有那些事 向警♥察♥告发保罗
- What flames? - All of them. Calling the police on Paul.
是他先让社工来调查我们的
He called the social workers out on us.
还说什么谁能打赢
And talking about who would win.
我是想让卢克把这件事当成一个笑话
I was turning it into a joke, for Luke.
这对卢克来说可不是笑话
Yes, well, it isn't a joke, for Luke.
高兴了吗
Happy?
- 您好 - 请问尼克在吗
- Hello? - Is Nick there?
- 请问您是 - 克莱尔
- Can I ask who's calling? - Clare.
- 请稍等 - 谢谢
- Just one second. - Thanks.
- 嗨 尼克 - 是我 嗨
- Hi, Nick? - Yeah. Hi.
等一下 欠费音响了
Hang on. The pips are going.
我想见你
I need to see you.
准备好了吗
Coming ready or not!
# 不要和别人在情侣小径上漫步 #
Don't go walking down Lovers' Lane
# 只准牵我手 #
With anyone else but me
# 只准牵我手 #
Anyone else but me
# 只准牵我手 #
Anyone else but me
不 不 不
No, no, no
# 不要和别人在情侣小径上漫步 只准牵我手 #
Don't go walking down Lovers' Lane with anyone else but me
# 只准牵我手 #
Anyone else but me...
- 嗨 - 嗨 卢克
- Hello. - Hello, Luke.
是牙仙带你来这里的吗
Did the tooth fairy lead you here?
她其实不是牙仙
She's not really the tooth fairy.
- 那她是谁 - 我的守护天使
- Who is she? - My guardian angel.
卢克 我觉得她不是你的守护天使
Luke, I don't think she's your guardian angel.
我认为恰恰相反
I think she's the opposite.
卢克 我认为她会给你带来危险
Luke, I think she's leading you into danger.
所以求你一定不要跟她走
So, please, please don't follow her.
如果她再出现...
And if she comes again...
记得告诉我
tell me.
走吧 我们回家
Come on. We'll go home.
你还好吗 出什么事了
Are you OK? What's happened?
这个...
It's um...
很难解释 不过我妈妈有点...
hard to explain, but my mum's a bit...
嗯...
Mm...
神经质
Mad.
我妈也一样
Ditto.
肯定没有我妈严重
Not as mad as mine.
她曾经精神崩溃过 不止一次
She's had mental breakdowns a couple of times
还住过院什么的
and been in hospital and everything.
- 好吧 - 而且现在...
- Right. - And it's sort of...
不知道是旧事重演了 还是... 别的什么
either it's happening again, or... it's something else.
"别的什么"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Something else"?
有人在打字机上打字...
There's been things typed...
半夜的时候 她说不是她干的
in the night, that she says she didn't do.
- 你觉得她在说谎吗 - 不是说谎 但是...
- You think she's lying? - No, not lying, but...
也许是她打的字 然后自己忘了 我也说不好
maybe she did it and forgot she was doing it. I don't know.
或许你应该别睡觉 看看她会干些什么
Maybe you should stay awake. See what she does.
- 对 是个好主意 - 这样你就能知道答案了
- Yeah. That's a good idea. - Then you'll know.
谢谢你
Thanks.
看到了吧 我不仅仅是长得好看
See? Not just a pretty face.
嗯
Mm.
她说"嗯"
"Mm," She says.
你可真是没浪费时间啊