我可以去这国家的任何一个房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
is that I can walk into any estate agency in the country
可能任一国家都可以
in any country, probably...
然后砰的一声 "你想要工作吗 你得到了"
and bang "You want a job? You've got it."
- 是吧 - 因为 我能胜任
- Yeah. - Because... I've got it.
是啊 你得到了 你是对的
Yeah, you got it. You got it right.
年轻 自♥由♥ 单身
Hm... Young, free, single.
你的生活如梦般精彩
You are living the dream.
你可以随时来看卢克
You could see Luke whenever you like.
你不想二十四小时无时无刻地照顾他吧
You don't want to be looking after him 24/7.
是的
Yeah.
我想
I do.
套下得不错
Nice try.
我只是改了一点 挺合适的
I just altered it a bit. It's a good fit.
露西不会介意的 你还是穿着吧
Lucy wouldn't mind. You might as well wear it.
至少工作的时候穿着 谢谢你
At least just to work in. Thanks.
照顾我
For looking after me.
不 谢谢你帮助我们
No. Thank you for helping us.
你确定要开车吗 给你叫个车
You sure you want to drive? Get you a cab.
不 没问题 从没被交♥警♥拦过
No. No prob. Never been stopped.
- 搭顺风车吗 - 不 我没事 我想走走
- Want a lift? - No, I'm fine. I fancy a walk.
拜拜
See ya.
你好 是的 我很担心这人
Hello. Yes, I'm worried about this guy.
会出事的
There's gonna be an accident.
他喝醉了 刚刚开车从韦斯特布鲁克的
He's drunk and he's just driven away
铃铛酒吧出发 驶向洛斯托夫特
from The Bells at Westbrook, on the road to Lowestoft.
是的 一辆丰田雅力士
Yes, it's a Toyota Yaris.
要车牌号♥吗
Would you like the registration number?
进来
Come in.
皮普... 关于那个瓶子 我过来向你道个歉
Pip... I've come to say sorry about the bottle.
网上说 这些瓶子叫"女巫之瓶"
It said on the internet that they were called "Witches' bottles".
藏在农场里 来保护农作物和一家人
Hidden in farmhouses to protect the crops and the families.
所以我... 放回去了
So I've... put it back.
很好 谢谢你
Good. And thank you.
去"保护她的灵魂" 不管她是谁 或已经不在了
To "Save her soul". Whoever she is. Or was.
我有种感觉...
I get the feeling...
这里发生了一些事 对吧
that something's happened here?
我肯定... 这里发生了很多事
I'm sure... A lot of things have happened here.
那些尘封的往事
Something that's been hidden.
尘封已久 可是我们不知道怎么的 就打扰它了
Hidden for a long time. And somehow we're... disturbing it.
卢克看见牙仙 失踪 还有那场火
Luke seeing the tooth fairy and disappearing, and the fire.
你不明白我的意思吗
You don't know what I mean?
我... 要睡觉了
I...er... need to go to bed.
当然
Sure.
- 做个好梦 - 晚安
- Sweet dreams. - Good night.
五... 六...
Five... six...
七...
seven...
八... 九...
eight... nine...
十... 十一...
ten... eleven...
十二... 十三...
twelve... thirteen...
十四... 十五
fourteen... fifteen.
找到你了
Found you.
发生什么事了
What happened?
# 一切都那么明亮且美好 #
All things bright and beautiful
# 世间大小万物 #
All creatures great and small
# 一切都那么睿智精彩 #
All things wise and wonderf...
- 你有玩我的打字机吗 - 什么 没有
- You been playing with my typewriter? - What? No.
我都没碰过它
I didn't touch it.
我没打这个
Well, I didn't.
或许是昨晚你太累了...
Maybe late last night if you were really tired...
或者还可能是... 你怎么说的来着
Or it could be erm... What do you call it?
药物的副作用
A side effect of the pills.
- 这副作用挺奇怪啊 - 是啊
- Pretty weird side effect. - Yeah.
- 遗憾不是莎士比亚的大作 - 是啊
- Shame it's not Shakespeare. - Yeah.
- 不管怎么说 我停止用药了 - 真的吗
- Anyway, I've stopped taking the pills. - Really?
不想昏昏欲睡
Don't want to be knocked out.
- 我需要集中精力 - 你为什么这么做
- I need to keep my focus. - Why are you doing that?
- 你可以就扔掉它 - 那令我毛骨悚然
- You could just throw it away. - Gives me the creeps.
好了 回去吧
Right, let's get back.
爸爸
Dad?
她过得好吗
Is she in a better place?
但是... 要是她睡前没做祷告呢
But... what if she didn't say her prayers before she fell asleep?
不要想这个
Don't think about it. A lot
好多家庭在战争中失去了孩子
of families have lost a child in this war.
你继续你的生活 不要想这些没有用的
You carry on. You don't make a song and dance.
明白了吗
You understand?
我觉得费伍德先生隐瞒了一些事
I think Mr Felwood's hiding something.
她爸爸吗
Huh... Her father?
- 没有吗 汤姆也有所隐瞒 - 又轮到汤姆了
- No? Tom took of fence at that too. - Good for Tom.
他会是你下一个指责的对象
You'll be accusing him next.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
为什么你就不能接受现实呢
Why can't you just accept it?
为什么你一定要怪罪到某个人身上呢
Why do you have to have someone to blame?
我没有 我只是... 只是想知道实情
I don't. I just... I just want to know what happened.
我们该回去了 参加丰收午宴
We should get back. It's the haymakers' lunch.
你知道我妈妈死了
You know my mum died.
- 对 我认识她 - 你认识她
- Yes. I knew her. - You knew her?
- 她是我的孙女 - 哦 这样啊
- She was my granddaughter. - Oh, yeah.
- 她是个很好的人 - 她患了白血病
- She was lovely. - She had leukaemia.
是白血病 不是卢克血病
"Loo-kaemia". Not "Luke-aemia".
- 不是我的错 - 当然不是
- It wasn't my fault. - Of course it wasn't.
只是听起来像是我的错
Just sounds like it was.
你想知道一个秘密吗
Do you want to know a secret?
好啊
Yeah.
- 我有一个姐姐 - 真幸运
- I had a sister. - Lucky you.
- 对 - 她怎么样了
- Yeah. - What happened to her?
她死了
She died.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
露西
Lucy.
我和辛迪分手了
I split up with Cindy.
对 所以...
Yeah. So...
你一直住在伦敦吗
Have you always lived in London?
- 我一直住在这里 - 这里挺不错的
Yeah. I've always lived here. - It's nice.
- 你多大了 - 十七
- How old are you? - 17.
- 你呢 - 十八
- What about you? - 18.
- 你生日是几月几号♥ - 四月七号♥
- When's your birthday? - April the 7th.
- 白羊座 - 是的
- Er... Aries. - Yeah.
我是天秤座
I'm a Libra.
这是什么
What's this?
战争时期的一间谷仓被烧毁了
An old barn that burned down in the war.
一个女孩死了
A girl died.
她住在光场农场 有人说她是活生生被烧死的
She lived at Lightfields. They say she burned alive.
别一脸惊讶的 那是很久以前的事情
Don't look so shocked. It was a long time ago.
我不是想吓唬你
I'm not trying to scare you.
你就是想吓唬我 你说光场农场闹鬼
Yeah, you were. You said Lightfields was haunted.
- 我没有 - 某种程度上你说了
- I didn't. - You did, kind of.
我没有说那里闹鬼
I said it wasn't haunted.
其实我也不确定
I'm not so sure, you know.
我晚上听到一些动静
I heard something in the night.
一个女孩的哼唱声
A girl humming.
一个女孩的哼唱声
A girl humming?
不是吧
Don't.
- 那真是太可怕了 - 闭嘴
- That is too terrifying. - Shut up!
最开始只是哼唱声 然后就会变成尖叫声
It began with humming. And then the humming turned into screams!
- 那是你的幻觉吧 - 不是
- You imagined it. - I did not.
可能是我妈妈
It was probably my mum.
- 你要在这里待多久 - 再待几周吧
- How long you staying for? - Erm... A few more weeks.
直到八月末
Until the end of August.
很好
That's good.
- 我该... - 对 我也是
- I should... - Yeah, me too.
该走了 我陪你回家吧
Better get going. Er... I'll walk you home?