光场 第一季第二集
没法专心写作
我去沙滩走走 爱你
德伯家的苔丝
露西·费伍德
1927-1944
此生苦短
露西 爱 汤姆
这里是光场农场吗 我是伊芙
Is this Lightfields farm? I'm Eve.
谢谢你能来帮我们 我叫玛莎
Thanks for coming. We're glad to have you. I'm Martha.
这是我儿子 皮普 还有我的女儿 露西
My son, Pip, and our daughter, Lucy.
- 你以前来过这里吗 - 应该没有
- Have you been here before? - I don't think so.
我什么都不记得了 当时我才八岁
I can't really remember any of it. I was only eight.
感觉不错吧 爸 有七十年没回来了吧
Good to be back, Dad, after 70 years?
不
No.
是六十♥八♥年♥
68.
知道吗 我还从未吻过美国人
You know what I've never done? I've never kissed an American.
你好 露西
Well, hi, Lucy.
- 我叫德怀特 - 你认识我朋友伊芙吗
- I'm Dwight. - You know my friend, Eve?
你只见过他一面 他又不是你的
You've only met him once. He's not yours.
留着他吧 让他毁了你
Have him. Let him ruin you.
- 汤姆 - 露西小姐
- Tom. - Miss Lucy.
- 你看起来很气派 - 气派到可以约你出去吗
- You look very smart. - Smart enough to take you out?
- 已经看不出你小时候的模样了 - 不好意思
- Hard to see the little girl now. - Sorry.
- 我很多年前见过你 - 这位是汤姆
- I knew you years ago. - It's Tom.
有人吗
Hello?
救救我
Help me.
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
你该吃点东西 阿尔伯特
You should eat something, Albert.
振作起来
Keep body and soul together.
她跑去谷仓里干什么
What was she doing in the barn?
我听说了
I just heard.
究竟怎么回事
What happened?
他们
They...
他们觉得
They think...
也许是她在谷仓里睡着了
They think she may have been asleep in there.
还不清楚起火的原因 他们还在调查
They don't know how it started. They're looking into it.
我不在乎原因 我只知道她不会回来了
I don't care how it started. They can't bring her back.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
我们俩必须坚强起来
We must stay strong, you and me.
我们是男人
We're the men.
- 再来点橙汁吗 卢克 - 不用了 谢谢奶奶
- Do you want some more juice, Lukey? - No thanks, Granny.
牙仙给了我一英镑
Got a pound from the Tooth Fairy.
- 而且我看到她了 - 真的吗
- And I saw her. - Yeah?
- 你见到她了 - 她就站在房♥间角落 看着我
- You saw her? - She was in the corner of my room, looking at me.
- 和你一样高 - 她有翅膀吗
- As big as you. - Did she have wings?
我没看清 因为火柴掉地上了
I couldn't see cos I dropped the match.
等我打开灯 她就不见了
When I turned on the light, she was gone.
- 什么火柴 - 你点火柴了
- What match? - You lit a match?
她给我的 还有那一英镑
She gave it to me, with the pound.
- 都在火柴盒里 - 你在里面放了火柴吗
- In the matchbox. - You left a match in there?
我把火柴都倒出来了 我记得很清楚
I tipped them out. I'm sure I did.
永远不要
Never...
把火柴当玩具
play with matches.
听皮普太爷爷的话
You listen to GrandPip.
小孩子玩火的话 一不小心就会闯出大祸
Kids mess about whoosh! And suddenly, things get out of hand.
以后不能再这样
So don't do it.
知道了
Ok.
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum?
"这不是真的"
"You imagined it."
- 他正在穿运动鞋 - 他怎么样了
- He's just putting his trainers on. - How is he?
挺好的
He's fine.
你还好吧 看上去有点疲倦
Are you all right? You look tired.
多谢关心
Thanks.
不是 我只是随口问问
No, no, I'm just saying. You know?
肯定有压力吧 毕竟新住所 又要操心民宿的事
Must be a strain, new place, getting the B&B thing going.
还得伺候你公公 卢克也没法让人省心
Now your father-in-law to cope with, little Luke running around.
- 忙活点也挺好的 - 那就好
- It's nice to be busy. - Good.
- 你呢 过得怎么样 - 我挺好
- How are things with you? - Yeah, good.
我和娜奥米分手了
Split up with Naomi.
她太年轻了
Bit young, you know.
这样也不错
That's good, it's good.
多点私人空间挺好的
Nice to have a lot more time to myself.
卢克 快点
Lukey, hurry up.
- 能有多点时间思考 - 是啊
- Time to think. - Yeah.
思考自己是谁 想要什么
Who I am. What I want.
小伙子
Hey, mate!
最近怎么样
How's it going?
- 什么 那是什么 - 有个洞 我掉了颗牙
- What? What's that? - A gap. A tooth's come out.
我也总是把牙弄丢
Hey, I keep missing them.
- 我还拿到一英镑 - 一英镑
- And I got a pound. - A pound?
这下我知道缺钱的时候该找谁了
Right, if I need some money, I know where to come.
- 好了 咱们走吧 - 祝你们今天过得愉快
- Right, let's get going. - Have a good day.
- 再见 - 六点见
- Bye! - See you at six!
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum!
妈
Mum!
- 是舞厅里那个姑娘 - 妈
- It's that girl from the disco. - Mum!
"妈妈 妈咪"
"Mum! Mummy!"
可笑的伦敦人
Bloody Londoner!
算了 辛迪 别这样
Leave it, Cindy. Come on.
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 - 你怎么突然不见了
- Hi. - You just disappeared.
害我担心了
I was worried.
- 我说我很担心 - 我没事
- I said, I was worried. - I'm fine.
我捡到了你的稿纸
I found some of your typing.
"这不是真的" 是什么意思
What do you mean you imagined it?
没什么 不要紧的 我没事
Nothing. It's fine. I'm all right.
看看这堆垃圾
Look at all this junk.
一直丢在这里无人问津
Just sort of left in limbo.
都是些可要可不要的
Half-kept, half thrown away.
要把这些东西都清理走吗
Do you want to clear it all out?
最好都清走 但是
Ideally, yeah. But you're
- 你现在也不适合搬重物 - 好
- not supposed to lift anything heavy, ok?- OK.
虽然大多数都得丢掉
It's mostly for the dump,
但你也许能找到一两件值得留下的东西
but you might find one or two things worth keeping.
和这栋宅子的历史有关的东西
Anything to do with the
可以放在民宿网站上宣传宣传
history of the house, for the B&B website.
你住在这里的时候
It's such a shame we don't
没留下些照片真是太可惜了
have any photos of it when you lived here.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系的 你是什么时候离开的
It doesn't matter. So, what year did you leave?
一九四四年
1944.
这样啊
Yeah.
一九四四年
1944.
战争结束前一年 为什么要走呢
Just before the end of the War. What made you move?
我还是尽快开始收拾吧
I'd better get started.
好吧
Ok.
我要亲眼看看才敢相信
I needed to see it.
她家人太可怜了
Her poor family.
他们都觉得是自然起火的
They think it burned down of its own accord.
潮湿的稻草
Damp hay.
堆积升温 然后阴燃起来
It heats up, smoulders.
- 最终起火 - 村子里的人都这么说
- Catches fire. - That's what they're saying in the village.
也许警♥察♥能查出什么
Maybe the police will find...
- 你当时没跟她在一起 - 没有
- You weren't with her? - No.
- 噢 - 怎么了
- Oh. - What?
- 没什么 - 她当时自己一个人
- Nothing. - She was on her own.
不是吗
Wasn't she?
我得走了
I've got to go.
- 再见 - 嘿 等等
- Bye. - Hey, hang on.
亲一个
Give us a kiss.