It's all right.
她怎么样了
So, how is she?
- 她昨晚还有打字么 - 没有
- She do any more of that typing last night? No.
- 那很好 - 是啊
- That's good. Yeah.
不是闹鬼 跟着我说
It's not haunted. Say it after me.
- 鬼... - 鬼...
- Ghosts... Ghosts...
是不存在的
do not exist.
是不存在的
Do not exist.
我给你做了盘磁带
I er... I made you a tape.
- 谢谢 是什么 - 你听听就知道了
- Thanks. What's on it? - You'll see.
大多是湾市摇滚的歌♥
Mostly Bay City Rollers.
哦 是的 是的 他们很棒
Oh, yeah, yeah. OK. They're good.
是吗 你这么觉得吗
Yeah? You think so?
你真好骗
You're so gullible.
- 闭嘴 - 嗷
- Shut up! - Ow.
- 根本不痛 - 挺痛的
- That didn't hurt. - It did.
早安
Morning.
你好
How are you?
我得问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
那场火跟我有关吗 我和皮普
Did I have anything to do with that fire? Me and Pip?
- 没有 - 是我放的火 是不是
- No. - I did, didn't I?
别管了 薇薇安 拜托
Look, leave it, Vivien, please.
- 我要知道 - 你是无辜的
- I need to know. - You're innocent.
你当时只是个孩子
You were only a child.
薇薇安小姐
Little Miss Vivien.
她为什么没有墓碑呢
Why isn't she allowed a gravestone?
她会有的 他们得刻字上去
She will have one. They need to carve it.
- 土也要平整一下 - 哦
- And the earth needs to settle. - Oh.
你给她摘了些花
You picked her some flowers.
是的
I did.
# 世间万物都光明美好 #
All things bright and beautiful
# 世间生灵都伟大渺小 #
All creatures great and small...
你们俩来剥壳吧
You two can help shell 'em
你可以带点回去给你妈妈 薇薇安
and you can take some to your mother, Vivien.
伊芙 你可以帮忙吗
Eve, can you help us with these?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
玛莎
Martha.
我要出去...
I'm going out for...
- 你没事吧 - 我很好 很好
- Are you all right? - Fine. Fine.
- 我去捕只兔子 - 皮普可以跟你去
- I'm gonna shoot a rabbit. Pip could go with you.
- 不用了 - 随你吧
- No. - Suit yourself.
如果他出了什么事...
If anything happens to him...
我们得照顾她
we have to look after her.
他这么跟我说的
He told me to.
妈妈
Mum.
我得告诉你昨晚发生的事
I have to tell you what happened last night.
我本以为是你在半夜打字
I thought it was you who had done the typing,
梦游之类的
sleepwalking or something,
所以我...
so I...
我在你门前撒了面粉
I sprinkled flour in front of your
然后今早上面出现了一句留言
door and this morning there was a message written in it.
写了什么
What did it say?
记住我
Remember me.
是我放火烧了谷仓
I set fire to the barn.
你记起来了吗
You remember?
没有 我屏蔽了这段记忆 因为实在太可怕了
No, I've blocked it out because it was such a terrible thing.
一直在我脑里挥之不去
It's been tangled up inside of me and...
我想导致我崩溃的根源就是...
I think that what's at the root of all my breakdowns is...
这件事带来的创伤和深埋的负罪感
is the trauma of it and the buried guilt.
你... 你又无法确定
You d... You don't know that for sure.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
可能皮普知道我♥干♥了什么
And maybe Pip knew what I had done.
可能皮普帮我放了火
And maybe Pip helped me do it.
- 现在她要复仇了 - 不
- And now she wants her revenge. - No.
准备好了吗
Coming ready or not.
走吧 妈妈 我们回家 立刻就走
Let's go, Mum. Let's go home. Now.
我们现在就开车回伦敦
Let's just get in the car and drive back to London.
- 逃走吗 - 是的
- Run away? Yeah.
我觉得我这一生都在逃
I feel like I've been running all my life.
我必须留下来面对 最后一搏
I have to stay and face this. Kill or cure.
费伍德先生
Mr Felwood!
费伍德先生 住手
Mr Felwood! Stop!
不要
Don't.
走开
Go away!
想想你的妻子
Think about your wife.
想想你的儿子
Think about your son.
我想的全是露西 每分每秒都在想
All I can think of is Lucy. Every second of the day.
那就想想她 她不会希望你这么做的
Then think about her. She wouldn't want you to do this.
不 她会的 毕竟我做了那种事
Yes, she would. After what I did to her.
你做了什么
What did you do?
发生了什么事
What happened?
我真希望我没进去
I wish I'd never gone in.
走开
Go away.
你做了什么
What have you done?
不
No.
- 你怎么能这样 - 爸爸 我...
- How could you? - Daddy, I...
不
No.
我已经十七岁了 不是小女孩了
I'm 17. I'm not some little girl.
不要回家了
Don't come home.
- 什么意思 - 我不想再看到你了
- What do you mean? - I don't want to see you... ever again.
爸爸 对不起 别这样
Oh, Daddy, I am sorry. Please.
爸爸
Daddy...
求你了
Please.
你不是我的女儿
You're not my daughter.
这是我对她说的最后一句话
My last words to her.
你应该已经原谅她了
You would have forgiven her.
你现在原谅她了吗
Do you forgive her now?
现在已经太迟了
Now it's too late...
无论是原谅她 还是原谅我自己
for me to forgive. For me to... to be forgiven.
露西 对不起
I'm so sorry, Lucy.
我希望...
I wish...
我希望你能听见
I wish you could hear me.
我最珍贵的女儿
My precious daughter.
我唯一的女儿
My only one.
请你不要告诉玛莎
Please... Don't tell Martha.
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们不要吵架了
Ah. Let's not fight.
你喝酒了 保罗
You been drinking, Paul?
喝了一两杯 巴兹 就一两杯
One or two, Baz. One or two.
老兄 下周我就要被吊销驾照了
Losing my license next week, mate.
喝多少都无所谓了
Sheep as a lamb.
我还解雇了我的律师
Sacked my solicitor, by the way.
他对待这案子越来越消极了
He was just getting so negative.
- 我只是想见见卢克 - 他准备要睡觉了
- I just want to see Luke. - He's on his way to bed.
- 五分钟就好 - 保罗 这样子不合规矩啊
- Five minutes. - Paul, that's not the way it works, mate.
- 你不能就这样跑过来... - 就这一次
- You just can't just drop in... - Just this once.
明天晚上他就会想着 "爸爸还会再来吗"
Tomorrow night, he's gonna be thinking, "Is Dad coming again?"
我们之间的关系恶化 已经让他很不安了
He's already unsettled, with all the aggravation,
他最近甚至会在半夜惊醒
and he's waking up at nights.
就他妈五分钟 这要求很过分吗
Five fucking minutes. Is that too much to ask?
- 是的 - 卢克
- Yeah. - Luke!
- 别喊 - 保罗 拜托 拜托了 别这样
- Shut up. - Paul, please, please! Please.
回家吧 你喝醉了
Just go home. You're pissed.
这倒是真的
This is true.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我会拿到他的抚养权
Cos I'm gonna get him.
不论任何代价
Whatever it takes.
- 你得吃点东西 - 我不饿
- You should eat something. - I'm not hungry.
其实你没必要陪我留在这里
You know, just because I'm staying, you don't have to.
我没关系