I'm all right.
你肯定很害怕
You must be scared.
有你保护我呢
I've got you to protect me.
你今晚可以来我的房♥间睡吗
Can you stay in my room tonight?
这是谁
Who's this?
那个牙仙
The tooth fairy.
- 为什么她身上着火了 - 有人用火烧她
- Why is she on fire? - Someone's burning her.
谁
Who?
- 我不知道 - 但你画出来了
- I don't know. - Well, you drew it.
是的 但我不知道原因
Yeah. But I don't know why.
没关系 你不需要知道
It's all right. You don't need to know.
对不起
Sorry.
没事 你没什么需要道歉的
No, you've got nothing to be sorry for.
我可以借走这幅画吗
May I... borrow this?
晚安
Good night.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mum.
开着灯会影响你睡觉吗
Is the light bothering you?
不会
No.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, sweetheart.
- 爸爸 - 接着睡吧
- Dad... - Don't wake up.
没什么事
It's all right.
是我的错
It was my fault.
露西的死是我的错
My fault that Lucy died.
- 不是 - 如果我没有...
- No. - If I hadn't have been for...
- 如果我没有... - 我知道你帮她送信了
- If I hadn't been... - I know you took a message for her.
- 我不在乎 - 不只是送信
- I don't care. - Not just about the message.
停 这些话我只会说一次
No, I'm gonna say this once and for all.
你的姐姐死了
Your sister's gone.
而我再也不想提起她 或是那天晚上的事情
And I never... want to speak of her or that night... ever again.
睡觉吧 皮普
Go to sleep, Pip.
好的 没问题
Yes. Not a problem at all.
好的 明天见 拜拜
All right, then. See you tomorrow. Bye.
- 有人订了明天的房♥间 - 太棒了
- Someone booked in for tomorrow. Excellent.
你没事吧 皮普
Are you all right, Pip?
- 怎么了 - 我本来有个姐姐
- What's the matter? - I had a sister.
什么
What?
露西
Lucy.
我本应该告诉你们的
I should have told you.
我们搬走之后 就再也没向任何人提起过她
When we left here, we didn't mention her to anyone.
我从没告诉过你母亲 告诉你们又似乎太迟了
I never told your mother and then it was too late to tell you.
永远不会太迟
Never too late.
- 出了什么事 - 她死了 就在这里
- What happened? - She died... here.
她在谷仓的干草堆上睡着了
She fell asleep in the hay barn...
然后就着火了
and it caught fire.
卢克说的牙仙就是她
Luke's tooth fairy is her?
牙仙根本不存在
Oh, tooth fairies don't exist.
- 但露西是存在的 - 曾经存在
- But Lucy does. - Did.
什么意思 你觉得卢克看见你姐姐的鬼魂了么
What are you saying? Luke saw your sister's ghost?
真该死
Oh, bloody hell!
如果社工听见你们说这些 我们会失去他的
If social workers hear you talking like this, we'll lose him.
谁都不想失去他 所以我才告诉你们这些
We don't want to lose him. That's why I'm telling you.
- 什么意思 为什么我们会失去他 - 我不知道
- What do you mean? How would we lose him? - I don't know!
- 她想要什么 - 真的是疯了
- What does she want? - This is crazy.
她想要什么
What does she want?
绝对不能让他离开我们的视线
We can't let him out of our sight.
你... 去... 死吧
You're... going... to die.
你... 去... 死吧
You're... going... to die.
你... 去... 死吧
You're... going... to die.
- 我的天啊 - 别担心 那是辛迪
- Oh, for goodness' sake. - Don't worry. It's Cindy.
是村子里的小姑娘
That stupid girl from the village.
噢 是小姑娘
Oh. Stupid girls.
滚开 别想吓唬我们
Get lost! You're not scaring us.
没事了
It's OK.
回床上吧
Back to bed.
薇薇安
Vivien.
到时间了
It's... time.
- 保罗带走了他 - 他不会的 - 他会
- Paul's taken him. - He wouldn't. - He would
或许不是保罗
Maybe it's not Paul.
费伍德先生 我想和你谈谈你女儿的事情
Mr Felwood. I wanted to speak with you, sir, about your daughter.
人总会死的 女儿也会死 死人不会回来的
People die. Daughters die. They don't come back.
妈妈
Mum.
- 露西 - 有些秘密 永远不能告诉别人
- Lucy! Some secrets... you can never tell,. Though.
你也有这样的秘密吗
Do you have a secret like that?
- 她在你背后 - 离他远点
- She's behind you. - Leave him alone!
- 她想要你怎样 - 她想要复仇
- What does she want from you? - She wants revenge.