Hey! You didn't waste much time.
- 我得走了 - 回家找妈妈吧
- Um, I've got to go, anyway. - Run home to mummy.
贱♥人♥
Slag!
走吧
Come on.
你想对我做什么 吓唬我吗
What are you trying to do to me? Scare me?
惩罚我吗
Punish me?
为什么
Why?
我对你做了什么
What did I do to you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 我... - 都是我的错
- I er... - It's my fault.
因为我拿了那封信
Cos I had that letter.
不 不是你的错
No, it's not.
是我的错
It's mine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 你好啊 保罗 - 你好
- Hey, Paul. - Hey.
- 最近怎么样 - 挺好的
- How are you doing? - Yeah, great.
失业了 分手了
Oh... lost my business, lost my girlfriend.
现在驾照也要没了
Now I'm gonna lose my license.
你失业了 我以为你是卖♥♥掉了
You lost your business? I thought you sold it.
是吧... 有些技术性的问题
Yeah... it's a bit technical.
资不抵债... 之类的 就不跟你唠叨了
Debts outweighing assets... all that. Won't bore you with it.
不过你不用担心我 洛娜
But you don't have to worry about me, Lorn.
- 我会触底反弹的 - 是啊
- I'll bounce back. - Yeah.
- 不要急着开始庆祝 - 我们不会的
- Don't start celebrating just yet. - No, we're not.
我们当然不想看到你内外交困
We wouldn't want to see you in trouble, of course not.
是吗 好吧 那就好
No? All right. That's good.
因为我真的没事
Cos I'm fine.
我完全可以每天二十四小时照看卢克
I'm perfectly competent of looking after Luke 24/7.
一天二十五小时都行
25/7.
准备好度过开心的一天了吗
Hey, you ready for a fun day? Yeah?
好了
Ok.
- 六点见 - 再见
- See you at six. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
- 他被禁足了是吧 - 你说什么
- Grounded, is he? - What?
跟你说了别出来
I told you to stay inside.
有人吗
Hello?
汤姆
Tom?
有人吗
Hello?
伊芙
Eve.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
汤姆 很抱歉 我...
Tom, I'm so sorry. I...
我不是喜欢私闯民宅 只是我...
I don't usually trespass. It's just that I...
我从窗外看到了...
I was looking through the window and...
光场的照片
and I saw the picture of Lightfields.
你就想进来看看是吧
You couldn't resist?
是啊
No.
你认出你自己了吗 还有你姐姐
So, have you found yourself, and your sister?
她看起来真年轻
She looks so young.
我记忆中的她就是那样 之后就再没见过她了
It's how I remember her. Never seen her older.
所以... 这个肯定是皮普了
So... So, that must be Pip.
- 是的 - 露西呢
- It is. - Where's Lucy?
已经不在了
Gone.
这样啊
Of course.
我... 我这里还有她的照片
I've... I've got a picture of her somewhere.
我自己用费伍德先生的布朗尼相机拍的
Took 'em myself. With Mr Felwood's box Brownie.
他把照片送给我了
He let me have them.
她怎么死的 汤姆
How did she die, Tom?
真是奇怪 你居然不记得了
Strange you don't remember.
真不记得了
I don't.
起火了
There was a fire.
她在谷仓里睡着了 谷仓被大火烧毁了
She fell asleep in the hay barn and it burnt down.
真可怕 怎么起的火
That's awful. How did it start?
潮湿的干草发酵生热
Damp hay fermenting.
慢慢烧了起来 警♥察♥是这么说的
It smoulders. Well, that's what the police said.
你不相信吗
You don't believe it?
我相不相信不重要
What I believe don't matter.
你觉得是有人点的火吗
You think someone started it?
如果是真的 我敢说那个人一定也备受煎熬
If they did, I would say they suffered for it.
逃得过法律的制裁 也逃不过良心的折磨
You may escape the law but there's judge and jury in your heart.
自己犯的错没人能忘记 一辈子也不能
And you don't forget the wrongs you done. It's them as lives on.
小伙子 你可不能来这里
You can't come in here, lad.
给她带个口信
Message for her.
那就赶紧说吧
Well, spit it out, then.
拜托 拜托你回来吧
Please. Please come back.
我们不能再这样继续下去了
We can't go on like this.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
- 那晚的事... - 别说了
- What happened that night... - Don't.
拜托
Please.
我们不能再在这里待下去了
We can't stay here.
我觉得我们应该搬走
I think we should leave.
你想搬的话就搬吧
If that's what you want.
- 伊芙 - 我有件事要告诉你们
- Eve. - I've got something to tell you.
我那天跟露西吵架了
I fell out with Lucy that day
然后还给她写了一封很过分的信
and I wrote her a horrid letter.
我没有给她 现在信在哈里那里...
I didn't send it. And now Harry has it and...
他觉得我恨她 是我放火烧掉的谷仓
he thinks that I hated her and could have set fire to the barn.
- 是你吗 - 当然不是她
- And did you? - You know she didn't.
她不可能做那种事
She couldn't have.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
这是上帝的旨意 一场意外
It was an act of God. An accident.
我还在想你去哪里了呢
Wondered where you were.
我没事 我去见汤姆了
I'm fine. I went to see Tom.
他告诉我露西是在火灾中丧生的
Told me Lucy died in a fire.
是啊 尼克也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what Nick said.
他说了火灾的原因吗
Did he say how it started?
没有 我觉得他应该不知道吧
No. I don't think he knows.
为什么我什么都想不起来
Why can't I remember anything?
小孩子会故意封闭某些记忆
Kids block stuff out.
我知道有一些
I know there's things that
我不记得的事 肯定是我自己有意回避的
I don't remember that I must have blocked out.
比如呢
Like what?
比如...
Like...
你去医院的事
when you went to hospital.
你不记得了是件好事
I'm glad you don't remember that.
爸爸说你出院后好了很多
Dad said they made you better.
是啊... 他当时觉得这是个好办法吧
Yeah, well... he thought it was a good solution at the time.
我不怪他
I don't blame him for what he did.
他... 肯定是束手无策了
He... must have been at his wits' end.
- 他做了什么 - 他...
- What did he do? - He...
他把我关到精神病院去了
He had me sectioned.
不过那是很久以前的事了 亲爱的
But it was a long time ago, sweetheart.
不管怎么样...
Anyway...
跟我说说尼克吧
tell me about Nick.
他人很好
He's nice.
友善
Kind.
友善很好
Kind is good.
而且 长的不错...
And... good-looking...
长得不错就更好了
Ooh! Good-looking is really good.
我们有可能要搬走了 汤姆
There's a chance we might be moving on, Tom.
新房♥主一定也会
I'm sure a new tenant
很希望你能留下来帮忙的
would be glad to have you stay and help him.
您一直都对我很好
You've been good to me.
如果
If only...
如果我早点知道她在谷仓里就好了
If only I'd known she was in the barn.
我从酒馆回来的时候 看到谷仓着火了
When I first saw it burning, when I was coming back from the pub,
就跑去叫你 但如果我当时冲进去的话
I ran to get you but if I'd just gone in,
我就能把她救出来了
I could have got her out.
- 你也无能为力 - 我会拼尽全力的
- You couldn't have. - I would have done anything.
- 真的 做什么都行 - 我知道你会的 汤姆
- Yeah. Anything. - I know you would, Tom.
我知道
I know.
这不是你的错