- 他可能就到处走走 - 是啊 是吧
- He's just gone walkabout. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 你看见有人过来吗 - 我睡着了
- Did you see anyone? I was asleep.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
不好意思 你有没有看见
Excuse me. Have you seen a
一个小男孩 大概这么高 穿红衣服
little boy about that tall, wearing a red top?
没有 对不起 亲爱的
No. Sorry, love.
卢克
Luke!
卢克 你没事吧
Luke! Are you OK?
你在干什么 干嘛离开车
What are you doing, leaving the car?
不许这么做 绝对不许
You don't do that! Never do that!
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
我找到他了 他在墓园这里
Yeah, I've found him. He's in the churchyard.
哦 天啊 卢克 卢克 你快吓死我们了
Oh, God, Lukey! Lukey, you gave us a shock.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 我在车里很无聊
Sorry. I was bored in the car.
那是当然的
Of course you were.
爷爷应该带你一起去的
Granddad should have taken you with him.
而且我看见她在车窗外
And I saw her. Through the window.
- 看见谁 - 她就像这样
- Saw who? - And she went like this,
- 带我来这里的 - 谁 卢基 你看见了谁
- and led me here. - Who, Lukey, who, who did you see?
牙仙
The Tooth Fairy.
是这样啊
Oh, right.
- 是你在房♥间里看见的那个牙仙 - 对
- The Tooth Fairy, the one that you saw in your room. - Yeah.
- 她刚刚还在这里呢 - 好吧
- She was here a minute ago. - OK.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
- 他没事 - 他当然没事
- He's OK. - Ah, course he is!
嘿 跟你一个姓
Hey, same name as you.
是啊
Yeah.
说不定我们是亲戚呢
Maybe we're related.
走吧 我们回家去
Come on, let's get back.
- 出局 - 什么情况
- Out! - Oh, what?
- 我刚要... - 我脑子都没转过来
- I was just about to... - My mind just seizes up.
- 不要博同情 - 这对我可不公平
- Don't look for sympathy. - You lot have got an unfair advantage.
- 女人手快 - 是脑子灵光
- Women have quicker fingers. - Quicker minds.
干得好 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
好了 我要上♥床♥睡觉了 明早见
Right, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you in the morning.
晚安
Night.
- 我得了第三 不错 - 可别太得意了
- Third. Not bad. - Don't give up your day job.
- 我很享受 - 是啊 我也是
- I enjoyed that. - Yeah, me, too.
敲门感觉挺奇怪的
It feels weird to knock.
- 这房♥间不错 - 你住得还好吧
- This is nice. - You all right in there?
挺好
Yeah, fine.
你还是走吧 我睡眠质量太差
You'll be better off. I sleep so badly.
怕打扰到你
I didn't want to disturb you.
我不介意
I wouldn't mind.
- 工作怎么样 - 挺好
- How's work? - OK.
女王要为埃林汉姆地♥产♥剪彩
The Queen's opening the Ellingham Estate.
这么说你能见到她了
Oh. So you'll meet her?
是的 吃醋了吗
Yep. You feeling threatened?
她得有五十岁了 但还是个有魅力的女人
Might be 50, but she's still an attractive woman.
- 还有钱 - 一点也没错
- And well-off. That's a good point.
神智健全
And well-balanced.
我想我还是会和你在一起
I think I'll probably stick with you.
- 对不起 - 不
- Sorry. - No.
你累了
You're tired.
- 书写得怎么样 - 还可以
- How's the book going? - Good.
太好了 这么说你来对地方了
Great. So you're in the right place?
感觉好多了吧
And you're feeling better?
很好
Good.
晚安 薇芙
Night, Viv.
晚安
Night.
该死
Shit!
怎么回事
What is happening?
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
啊 薇薇安
Argh! vivien!
该死
Shit!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
火怎么灭了 炉子刚才烧起来了
They've gone out. The rings on the stove were burning.
我碰都没碰 怎么会这样
I didn't touch them. How could it happen?
我不知道...
I don't know, er...
- 可能是你... - 是什么 是我想象出来的吗
- Maybe you... - Maybe I what? Maybe I imagined it?
约翰 你觉得我出现幻觉了吗
John, do you think I'm seeing things?
我刚才就坐在这里 然后突然
I was sat there and suddenly...
现在是凌晨三点钟
It's three o'clock in the morning.
我想我们都该回床上睡觉去
And I think we should all go back to bed.
约翰 你都没听我讲话
John, you're not listening to what I'm saying!
- 我就坐在这里... - 好了 亲爱的
- I was sat there... Come on, sweetheart.
我什么都没做 这和之前不一样
I didn't do anything! It's not like before.
嘿 皮普 我们还没问过你
Hey, Pip, we never asked about
昨天在墓园看到的那个墓碑
the grave we saw in the churchyard yesterday.
露西·费伍德 和我们的姓一样
Lucy Felwood, spelt like us.
四四年死的 不就是你离开那年吗
Died in '44. Wasn't that the year you left?
你们是亲戚吗 我想着...
Weren't you related? I just...
她可能是个堂亲之类的
thought she might have been a cousin or something.
不是
No.
好吧
Right. Oh...
我去把这些晒起来
I'll just hang these out.
你看到她了吗
Did you see her?
- 谁 - 牙仙
- Who? - The Tooth Fairy.
- 她长什么样子 - 是个女孩子
- What does she look like? - A girl.
不是小女孩 但也不是大人
Not a kid. But not like a woman woman.
你还好吗 要吃胡萝卜吗
Are you OK? Do you want a carrot?
胡萝卜能让你在黑夜里看得更清楚
They make you see in the dark.
我不想看清黑夜里有什么
I don't want to see in the dark.
主啊 感谢您
For what we're about to receive,
赐予我们粮食
may the Lord make us truly thankful.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
昨晚真令人担心
That was pretty disturbing last night.
是啊 可能是她实在太累了
Yeah, it's probably because she's really tired.
她又像以前那样睡不着了
She's not sleeping. It's happening again.
这样下去情况只会更糟
She's only gonna get worse.
所以我认为 我们都应该回伦敦去
So I think we should all go back to London.
- 现在吗 - 对 我觉得这可能是最好的选择了
- Now? - Yeah. I just think it might be the best option.
妈妈想回去吗
Does Mum want to?
她想要的不一定是她现在最需要的
What she wants might not be what she really needs at the moment.
你想把她送回医院
You think she should go to hospital.
你也看到了 她已经试过了 尝试写东西
Well, you know, she's tried this, tried writing.
是啊 但她还在努力啊 拜托 爸 给她个机会
Yeah, and she's still trying. Come on, Dad, give her a chance.
好吧
Ok.
再过一小段时间吧
Just for a bit longer. I'll come
过几周我再过来 看看情况怎么样 好吗
back in a few weeks and we'll see where we are then. OK?
你给德怀特送信过去了吗 他说会来吗
Did you give Dwight the note? Did he say to come?
怎么了
What's wrong?
皮普
Pip?
- 我不是要跟他约会 - 女孩都喜欢保密
- I'm not walking out with him. - Girls say that to be secret.
这是谎话 我给露西送信时 她也是这么说的
To lie. Lucy said it when I took her note.
送信给德怀特吗 那天吗
To Dwight? That day?
让我过去 让我...
Let me through. Just...
对不起
Sorry.
露西所遭遇的事
What happened to Lucy,
跟你没有关系
it has nothing to do with you.
不要怪罪自己
Never think that it did.
- 我是来帮你的 - 太好了
- I've come to help you. - Great.
你想要留下的东西 放到这边
Now, things you might want to keep, you put here.
- 好 - 你想丢掉的
- OK. - Things you might want to dump,
或者可以回收的
and/or recycle,