你也曾是我天上的馅饼
Hey. You were once my pie in the sky.
而我接到了你
And I converted you.
别
No!
- 爷爷 - 怎么了
- Grandad? - Yeah?
- 你是一个傻蛋 - 对
- You're a prat. - Yeah!
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
是不是让你的耳朵受罪了
Hurt your ears, huh?
我很少吹这个 只是一时有些着迷
I hardly play this thing. I got carried away for a second.
你懂的 感受着这微风
You know, feeling the breeze?
就像回到我故乡的田野
Like I was back home in the fields.
你家在那边的农场吧
You from the farm, huh?
我也是 在堪萨斯
Yeah, me too. Kansas.
堪萨斯 你听说过吗
Kansas. You heard of it?
绿野仙踪
Wizard Of Oz?
就是那个
That's the one.
"没有任何地方可以像家一样"
"There's no place like home."
说得对 你叫什么名字
You said it. What's your name?
- 露西- 你好 露西
- Lucy. - Hi, Lucy.
我是德怀特
I'm Dwight.
你认识我的朋友伊芙
You know my friend Eve.
是的
I do.
- 我得走了 - 别这样
- I have to go. - No.
我们不需要告诉她
We don't have to tell her.
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
克莱尔
Clare?
有人吗
Hello?
妈
Mum?
- 你在干什么 - 我以为我看到了...
- What are you doing? - I thought I saw...
只是停电而已
It's just a power cut.
来吧 我带你回房♥间
Come on. Let's get you back to bed.
没事吧
All right?
你还好吗
Are you?
我挺好的
Yes, I'm fine.
爸爸有一些担心 是吗
Dad's a bit worried, isn't he?
你们要分开了吗
Are you splitting up?
没有 亲爱的 不会的
No, sweetheart, no.
- 你们总是在吵架 - 有吗
- You were rowing a lot. - Were we?
很抱歉 那是因为...
I'm sorry, it's been...
最近压力很大 但是...
stressful lately. But...
有时候 在一段婚姻里
..Sometimes in a marriage,
你需要一些时间独处 仅此而已
you just need some time apart, that's all.
懂了吗
Ok?
睡吧 明早见
Go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Night. - Night.
- 巴兹- 别那么叫我 保罗
- Baz. - Don't call me that, Paul.
- 你其实喜欢这个名字 - 是啊
- You like it really. - Yeah.
卢克 你♥爸♥爸来了
Luke, your Dad's here.
- 生意怎么样 - 挺好的
- How's business? - Great.
昨晚没人来这儿 是吗
No-one here last night, though? No?
洛娜
Lorna!
卢克
Hey, Luke.
我们今天能再堆一次沙堡吗
Can we build another sandcastle today?
- 当然可以 - 再来一个傻堡吗
- Course. - Another fuck-off one?
是的 你上车吧 好吗
Yeah. Let's get you in the car, shall we?
- 再见姥爷 - 玩的开心
- Bye, Grandad. - Enjoy yourself.
- 给你这个 - 不需要
- Here you go. - Don't need it.
好吧 只是
All Right. It's just the
你之前带他出去的时候 他有点晒伤了
other day when you took him, he got a bit burnt.
我说过了... 不需要 好吗
Like I said... I don't need it, yeah?
皮普
Pip.
你真厉害 气色不错啊
You the man. Looking good.
我是保罗 你的孙女婿
It's Paul. Your grandson-in-law.
- 前孙女婿 - 是 思维还是这么敏捷
- Ex-grandson-in-law. - Yep, still sharp as a tack.
玩的开心 宝贝
Have a good day, sweetheart.
你都坐前排啦
Sitting in the front?
- 我已经是个大人了 - 你当然是了
- I'm a big boy now. - Of course you are.
我们都是
That makes two of us.
请把门关上
Shut the door please, love.
蠢材保罗
Paul... the pillock.
我去村庄里走走 你要一起吗
I'm gonna walk to the village. You want to come?
- 不去了 - 好吧 回见
- No. - All right. See you later.
早 露西
Morning, Lucy.
- 汤姆- 你好
- Tom. - Hello.
我昨天下午都在家里 但是他没打来
I was at the house all afternoon yesterday and he didn't call.
也许他在执行任务
He may be on a mission.
也许他被击落了
Or been shot down.
- 伊芙... - 没空
- Eve... - Not now.
你是伊芙的妹妹吗 你叫什么名字
You Eve's sister? What's your name?
- 薇薇安- 你好 薇薇安我是露西
- Vivien. - Hello, Vivien. I'm Lucy.
我们晚点再聊
We'll speak later.
我们今天下午见面吧
I'll meet you this afternoon.
不 我不行 我...
No, I can't. I'm...
我身体不舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 小姐 抱歉打扰你 - 我妈妈不在
- Miss, sorry to trouble you. - My mum's not here.
没关系 我为房♥东工作
It's all right, I work for the owner.
他让我来把窗户上的木板拿掉
He sent me to take those boards off the windows.
好的
Ok.
你妈妈告诉房♥东她以前来过这附近
Your mother told the owner she'd been round here before.
- 在战时 她那时还很小 - 是的
- As a child in the war. - Yeah.
- 她的名字是薇薇安·马伦吗 - 是的
- And her name's Vivien Mullen? - Yeah.
可我记得是薇薇安·特拉弗斯
It's a Vivien Travers I remember.
是的 特拉弗斯
Yeah. Travers,
那是她的娘家姓
that was her maiden name.
所以真的是她
So it is her.
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
不知道她是否还记得我
Wonder if she remembers me?
我会问问她的
I'll ask her.
好的 我去把那些木板拿掉
Right. I'll get those boards off.
薇芙 你发誓你不会把这个据点告诉任何人
Swear you won't tell a soul about this den, Viv.
我发誓 我不会告诉任何人
Swear. I won't tell a soul.
很好 如果你说了就会死
Good. Now you'll die if you do.
如果我们抓到了德国间谍
If we catch any German spies,
可以把他们带到这里来
we can bring them here.
然后审讯他们
And question 'em.
我发现一样东西
And I've got something.
你留着吧
You can keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
"沿着黄砖路一直走"
"Follow the yellow brick road."
沿着黄砖路一直走 周日下午三点 在我第一次遇见你的地方
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我们要不要去树林里走走 那里更凉快
Shall we walk in the woods? It's cooler.
好的
Sure.
汤姆吗 不 我不记得他了 他长什么样子
Tom? No, don't remember him. What was he like?
是的 他人很好
Yeah, he was nice.
他说如果有需要可以直接去找他
He said knock on his door if we need anything.
去海边的路上最后一户
Last cottage on the way to the sea.
我很好奇他为什么还记得你
I wonder why he remembers you.
可能因为我就是这么完美的小姑娘
Probably because I was such a perfect little girl,
以毫无瑕疵的举止和魅力
impressing everyone I met
让遇到我的每个人都难以忘记
with my charm and impeccable manners.
是啊 可能真是那样 妈妈
Yeah, that's probably it, Mum.
- 只有这条路 - 好的
- It's just this way. - OK.
有人吗
Hello?
一...
One...
二...
two...
三...
three...
...四...
...Four...
...五...
...Five...
...六...