但是 他只是不小心而已
But... He was only messing about.
他的肺没事 您放心吧
Right, well, his lungs are fine, you'll be pleased to hear.
- 那我放心了 太好了 - 他在吗
- Oh, I am pleased. That's great. - Is he in?
卢克吗 在的 我喊他一声
Luke? Yeah, I'll give him a shout.
卢克 卢克
Luke! Luke!
可能那小子正看书入迷呢
Probably got his nose buried in a book. Ha.
卢克
Luke!
- 没回音 - 是啊 没有
- No luck? - Yeah. No. No.
那是不是和他外婆出去了
Well... is he out with his grandmother?
- 没有 他外婆去买♥♥东西了 - 那他在哪呢
- No, she's gone shopping. - So, where is he?
问得好
Ha. Good question.
是啊 他不定在什么地方呼吸新鲜空气呢
Yeah, he's out and about. Enjoying the fresh air.
卢克
Luke!
那个... 是不是他
Is er... is that him up there?
是啊 他在那呢
Oh, yeah. Yeah, there he is.
没事 他跟我爸在一起
Oh, it's all right... he's with my dad.
- 猜汤姆刚跟我说什么了 - 什么
- Guess what Tom told me? - What?
伊芙以前在这农场工作 而且还住在这里
Eve used to work here on this farm and she actually stayed here.
好吧 那些信就说得通了
Well, that makes sense of the letters.
什么信
What letters?
我在整理伊芙遗物时找到的
I found them when I was going through Eve's stuff after she died.
都是一个叫做皮普的男孩寄来的
They were from a boy called Pip.
会不会是露西的兄弟
Wasn't that Lucy's brother?
汤姆提起他的时候 好像说过这个名字
When Tom mentioned him, the name rang a bell.
我也就在伦敦的时候瞧过一眼 但是
I only glanced at them in London. But...
我已经给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥让他寄过来了
I've called Dad and he's gonna send them.
也许里面的内容能告诉我们实情
Well, maybe they'll tell us what happened.
卢克 你好吗 小伙子
Hi, Luke. How are you, mate?
这是罗伯 他是来看你的
Er... This is Rob. He's come to say hi.
- 他是个社工 - 你好 卢克
- He's a social worker. - Hi, Luke.
找到你我们就放心了
We're relieved to find you.
是吗 我可没那么放心
Yeah? Not that relieved. I wasn't,
我们一直留心照看着他
you know... I'm keeping an eye on him.
- 他可是我的重外孙子 - 那太好了
- He's my great-grandson. - Ah. Great.
卢克 你♥爸♥说火是你放的
So, Luke, your dad tells me you started a fire.
这样他才好灭火
Only so he could put it out. He's
他是在扮演消防员 就像我以前的工作
playing at being a fireman, just like I used to be.
好吧
Right.
卢克 你没跟我们说你♥爸♥带你去医院了
Luke. You didn't tell us your dad took you to hospital.
去也无妨 我们都是为卢克好 对不对
Well, no harm done. We all want the best for Luke, don't we?
那是 那是
Yeah, yeah.
我们能不能进屋去
Could we go into the house,
我循例问几个问题
just go through a few routine questions?
没问题 罗伯
No prob, Rob.
非常特别欢迎
You're very, very welcome.
我想找个发卡
Er... I was looking for a hair grip.
- 我也找不到 - 没关系
- Can't help you there. - That's all right.
费伍德先生
Mr Felwood?
您相信 露西的死亡是一场意外吗
Do you... do you believe that Lucy's death was an accident?
我相信
Yes. I do.
而且我必须接受 我们都必须接受
And I must accept it. We all must.
我想她是去那里见了什么人
I think she met someone there.
我不在乎你是怎么想的 明白吗
I don't care what you think. You understand?
我也不想让你四处传她的谣言
I don't want you spreading rumours, talking about her.
败坏她的名声 她已经入土了
Ruining... ruining reputations. She's dead and buried.
知道这一点就够了 到此为止
That's all you need to know. And that's an end to it.
妈 它们到了
Mum? They've come.
- 什么 - 打扰了 信来了
- What? - Sorry. The letters.
- 我正忙着写东西呢 - 我知道
- I'm trying to write. - I know.
老这么打断我怎么行
I can't keep getting distracted like this.
我就是觉得你可能会想看看
I just thought you might like to read them.
好吧 我们一会再看
All right, we'll look at them later.
我想先接着写 好吗
I just want to keep going with this, OK?
- 谢谢你 汤姆 明天见 - 好的 费伍德先生
- Thanks, Tom. See you tomorrow. - Will do, Mr Felwood.
汤姆
Tom?
什么事 你要干什么
What is it? What do you want?
没事 我有话想跟你说
Nothing. I... I just wanted to talk to you.
- 说什么 - 关于露西的
- About what? - Lucy.
你肯定很想她
You must be missing her.
过去的都过去了
What's done is done.
她很在意你对不对 你们小的时候
She cared for you, didn't she, when you were both younger?
曾经是的
Once upon a time.
- 他父亲非常护着她 对不对 - 他是个好人
- Her father's very protective, isn't he? - He's a good man.
一个好父亲
A good father.
保护女儿是正常的
It's natural to protect your daughter.
不让她和男孩 或者男人交往
And to stop her from seeing boys. Or men.
他脾气很大 对不对
He has a temper, doesn't he?
人人都有脾气 小姐
We've all got tempers... miss.
你不要去指责阿尔伯特·费伍德
Don't you go accusing Albert Felwood.
指责他什么
Of what?
一切
Of anything.
他爱她
He loved her.
干杯 敬你儿子卢克
Cheers. To Luke. Your son.
谢谢你来见我 保罗 我就想着
Oh, thanks for meeting me, Paul. It's just... I thought,
"别总拖着不解决 想想办法"
"Hey, let's not let things, you know, get sort of..."
- 你劝我也没有用 巴里 - 我可不是劝你
- You're not gonna talk me out of this, Barry. - No. I know I'm not.
- 我已经想通了 - 那就好
- It's like a light's gone on. - That's great.
他有父亲 还有那么疼爱他的外祖父母
He's got his dad. He's got his grandparents, who love him so much
我们只要考虑怎样对他好就可以了
and we've got to think about what's good for him.
和他父亲一起生活
To live with his dad.
但问题是 卢克从小就和我们生活在一起
Yeah, but the thing is, Luke's lived most of his life with us.
所以 该跟我了
So... So now it's my turn.
我理解你的想法 保罗
Yeah, I see your point, Paul.
但我想也许我们可以
But I was thinking maybe we could er...
- 妥协一下 - 又是这个词
- compromise? - Hah. That word again.
我讨厌妥协
I fucking hate it.
所以你这是拒绝了
So, that's a "No"?
没错
Fair enough.
有些时候你得做你该做的事
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
是的
Yep.
所以 你说你卖♥♥掉了你的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥吗
So, you were saying that you've sold your estate agency.
那是我之前的生活 巴里
It's all part of it, Barry.
竭尽所能地让它苟延残喘
Busting my guts trying to keep it going, you know.
然后我想 "不 我不要再巴结银行了
Then I thought, "No, I'm not going crawling to the bank again,
延长贷款 裁减人员...
extend the loan, downsize...
滚蛋去吧 管它呢"
Fuck it. Let it go."
这样很好
Good for you.
拉格啤酒 行吗
Ah! Lager, yeah?
那最好不过了 谢谢你
Oh, that would be nice. Thank you.
这些信对伊芙姨妈
The letters must have been
肯定很特别 所以她才留着它们
special to Auntie Eve for her to have kept them.
你看这一封
Ah... You look at that one.
皮普写给伊芙 "我希望很快能有一只我自己的狗
From Pip to Eve. "I hope I will be getting my own dog soon.
我在想它的名字 可能叫鲍勃
I'm thinking of names for it. Maybe Bob.
然后它就可以加入你 我还有薇薇的秘密俱乐部"
Then it can be in the Secret Club with you and me and Viv."
秘密俱乐部是什么
What's the Secret Club?
我甚至都不记得他 亲爱的
I can't even remember him, darling,
更别说我们做了什么 玩了些什么
let alone what we did, what we played.
这封肯定是关于露西的
This must be about Lucy.
"希望你一切安好 那件事已经过去一年了
"It is now a year now since it happened.
在这个家里 我们都不能谈起她
We do not talk about her in this house.
我们都尽力忘记她 但是我忘不掉"
We try to forget about her. But I cannot."
好吧 也没告诉我们什么东西
Well, these don't tell us much.
看 这是给你的
Look, this is for you.
奇怪伊芙为什么没给你
Wonder why Eve didn't give it to you.
她肯定是忘了
She must have missed it.
"什么都别说 哪怕他们对你严刑拷打"
"Say nothing. Even if they torture you."
别说什么
Say nothing about what?
我们一定是在玩游戏
We must have been playing a game.
是啊... 重点是... 巴兹...
Yeah... the point is, Baz...