And she says, "He's the love of my life, I ride him every day."
结果说的是她的马
It's her damn horse!
- 你敢信吗 - 一匹马
- Can you believe that? - A horse!
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然
Sure.
怎么了 孩子
What is it, kid?
我在葬礼上看到你了
I saw you at the funeral.
她是我的心上人
She was my sweetheart.
我很遗憾 请节哀顺变
I'm sorry. For your loss.
- 是吗 - 你找我有什么事
- Really? - So how can I help you?
那天晚上你跟她在一起
You were with her that night.
你们这些孩子 只知道指责别人
You kids got nothing better to do than go round accusing...
你跟她在谷仓见了面
You met her in the barn.
突然谷仓就着火了 她死在了里面
Suddenly it's burning down and she's dead.
你到底在指控我什么 伙计
What exactly are you accusing me of, bud?
你杀了她
Killing her.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I wanna do that?
因为她... 反抗了你
Because she... resisted your advances.
她"反抗了我"
She "Resisted my advances"?
不 她没有
No. She didn't.
你强迫她的
You forced her.
你说什么
You what?
你想要直说是吗 她没有反抗 好吗
You want it straight? She did not resist. OK?
她想做 我没有杀她
She wanted to do it. I didn't kill her.
我没有在谷仓放火
I didn't burn the barn.
我希望火烧起来的时候 我在那里
I wish I'd been there when the fire started.
我希望我当时能多陪她一会
I wish I had stayed a little longer with her.
- 那你为什么没有留下 - 因为...
- Why didn't you? - Because some...
因为有时候 事情结束了就是结束了 伙计
Because sometimes when you're done you're done, bud.
你就得走了
And you just gotta go.
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈 是你吗
Mum, is that you?
看我在杂物间发现了什么
Look what I found in the shelter,
亲爱的 在卢克烧的东西里发现的
darling, in the stuff Luke was burning.
看后面
Look on the back.
"薇薇安·马伦于1975年在光场 开始创作她的第一本小说"
"Vivien Mullen starting her first novel, Lightfields, 1975."
是啊 快搜搜她的名字
Yeah. Type her name in.
马伦 两个L
Mullen. Yeah, two L's.
好了 我敢打赌她肯定希望自己有台笔记本电脑
Right. Bet she wished she had a laptop,
没有薇薇安·马伦的小说
No, no novel by Vivien Mullen.
但有克莱尔·马伦的 "光之场"
But there's one by Clare Mullen. "Fields Of Light".
是啊...
Oh, yeah...
"一个年轻女孩
"A teenage girl spends one
在萨福克乡村 度过了一个暑假"
summer in an old house in the Suffolk countryside."
- 我们应该买♥♥一本 - 有点那个...
- We should get one. - Sounds a bit...
放到网站上宣传 会有客人感兴趣的
Put it on the website. Guests would be interested.
光之场... 光场
Fields of light... Lightfields.
你真该去给政♥府♥干点破解密♥码♥的工作
You should work for the government, cracking codes.
你也该去政♥府♥工作... 去挖苦部门吧
You should work for the government... Ministry of Sarcasm.
订一本 亲爱的 然后上楼来帮帮我
Order one, darling. Then come and help me upstairs.
好吧
Ok.
薇薇安·马伦开始创作她的第一本小说
Vivien Mullen starting her first novel.
用来鼓励你
It's to encourage you.
等书出版了 可以放在封底
It can go on the back when it's published.
- 如果出版了 - 会出版的
- If. - When.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
- 睡得怎么样 - 挺好的
- How did you sleep? - Fine.
你昨晚没被吵醒吗
You weren't disturbed last night?
那就好
Good.
别担心 亲爱的 男孩们都对火焰着迷
Don't worry, love. Boys get obsessed with fire.
- 我不想让他着迷 - 不 我不是说那个着迷
- I don't want him obsessed. - No, I don't mean obsessed.
你把火柴藏哪里了
Where would you hide matches?
- 那是什么 - 什么
- What was that? - What?
非常奇怪的声音
It was a really weird sound.
- 拿个手电来好吗 亲爱的 - 卢克这里有一个
- Get the torch, will you, darling? - Luke's got one here.
这里有块松动的砖块 谢谢
There's a loose brick here. Thanks.
这是什么 这不是卢克的东西
What is it? It's not Luke's.
"保护她的灵魂"
"Save her soul."
- 早上好 汤姆 吃过早饭了吗 - 吃过了
- Oh. Morning, Tom. You had your breakfast? - Yeah.
- 坐下再吃点吧 - 谢谢
- Sit down and have some more. - Thank you.
皮普 把牛奶递给露西
Pip, pass Lucy the milk.
我说把牛奶递给...
I said pass...
伊芙
Eve.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们肯定都非常想她
You must all miss her so much.
- 她以前是他的掌上明珠 - 的确是
- She was the apple of his eye. - She was.
保护她的灵魂
你还好吗 皮普
You all right there, Pip?
你知道那是什么吗 很奇怪对吧
You know what it is? It's weird, isn't it?
我发现它藏在壁炉后面
I found it hidden.
如果有东西被藏起来... 那就有被藏起来的理由
If things are hidden... they're hidden!
就该继续藏着
They should stay hidden!
快啊 姑娘
Yah! Come on, girl.
我相信他 我觉得她是自愿跟他一起的
I believed him. I think she went with him willingly.
她就是那样的人 如果她
She was like that. If she
决定了要做什么事 那就一定会做
decided she wanted to do something, she'd do it.
不管谁会受到伤害
No matter who gets hurt.
你的裙子破了
You've torn your dress.
我一会去补补
Oh. Make do and mend.
给你找一件新的吧
We'll find you another one.
你好啊
Hello there.
- 你好 汤姆 - 一切还好吗
- Hi, Tom. - Everything all right?
光场那边... 有什么需要修的吗
You er... you need something fixed at Lightfields?
谢谢 没有 一切正常
Oh, thanks. Yeah, no, everything's fine.
我准备去海边的
I was going to the beach and I
突然想起你说你住在这里 我就...
remembered you said this was your cottage and I was...
我在想露西... 因为我看见了她的坟墓
I was wondering about Lucy... erm... because I found her grave
所以我在想 我妈妈薇薇安在她死的时候
and I was wondering if my mum Vivien was here
是不是在这里
when she died.
想得挺多啊
That's a lot of wondering.
你妈妈在露西死的时候在不在这里呢 在的
Was your mum here when Lucy died? Yes, she was.
你觉得我妈妈认识她吗
Do you think my mum knew her?
我敢说 她们是见过的
I dare say they'd have met.
好了 我... 得走了 还有事要做
Right, er... best get on. Work to do.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
我不想表现得很没礼貌 小姐
I don't want to seem rude, miss,
不过那段时间我们所有人都很难过
but that was not an easy time for any of us,
所以我不太想再回忆那件事
and I'd soon as not plough it all up.
对不起 只是我妈妈一点也想不起来了
Sorry. It's just that my mum can't remember.
好吧 她姐姐肯定会记得的
Yeah, well, I'm sure her sister can.
- 她是露西的朋友 - 伊芙姨妈吗
- She was friends with Lucy. - Auntie Eve was?
她以前在光场工作 露西死后她就留在那里了
She worked at Lightfields, and after Lucy died she stayed there.
- 就住在我们那间房♥里 - 是
- In the same house that we're in? - Yes.
所以 你要是想问什么 问她好了
So... if you got questions to ask, you ask her.
我倒是想问 但她去年过世了
Well, I would, yeah, but... she died last year.
真是不幸 节哀顺变
That's sad news. I'm sorry.
你好呀 你好
Hi there. Hiya.
你好 我刚才敲门了
Hi. I did knock.
抱歉 伙计
Oh, sorry, mate.
我无意冒犯 但是
I don't want to be rude but I don't
我不换发电机 不换宽带
need to change my energy provider, my broadband.
内♥裤♥也不换
My underwear.
我是一名社工
I'm a social worker.
- 好吧 - 卢克·维拉德是不是住在这里
- Right. - Luke Willard lives here, does he?
没错 我是他外公 他从小就和我们一起住
Yes, yes. I'm his grandad. He's lived with us since he was tiny.
从我们的女儿过世后
Since our daughter died.
好吧 那个 他爸昨天带他去医院了
Right, well, his dad took him into hospital yesterday.
- 是吗 - 去做肺部检查
- Did he? - Yeah, to have his lungs checked out.
因为据我了解 他曾在这里被困在火中
Cos he'd been in a fire. Here, I understand.
昨天这里是发生火灾了吗
Was there a fire here yesterday?
是的 是的 现在烟味还没散呢
Well, yeah, yeah. You can still smell the smoke.