剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
《生人勿进》前情提要
Previously on Let the Right One In...
我叫内奥米 这是我儿子 以赛亚
I am Naomi. This is my son, Isaiah.
马克 -很高兴见到你 马克先生
Mark. Nice to meet you, Mr. Mark.
那男生多大了
How old was the boy
住隔壁那个
Who lives next door
十一二岁吧
11, 12.
爸 -嘿
Dad! - Hey!
明晚学校有个
There's this talent show
才艺表演
tomorrow night at school,
但要是你 -表演几点开始
but if you-- - What time's the show
七点 -我这有个
Seven. - I got a coin
你能练习用的硬币
for you to practice with.
回见 大卫·布莱恩
See you around, David Blaine.
我时日无多 克莱尔
I'm dying, Claire.
你得将我的工作延续下去
I need you to continue my work.
十年来 我一直在努力
For ten years, I have been trying
研发治疗方法 -治疗什么
to develop a cure. - A cure for what
你弟
For your brother.
这就是我们的家 艾莉
We're home now, Ellie.
接下来很长一段时间我们哪儿都不会去
And we're not going anywhere for a long time.
每次 我都跟艾莉保证说
And every time, I promise Ellie, "Honey,
亲爱的 这回 我们会找到
this time, we will find the monster
把你弄成这样的怪物的
that did this to you,
找到他就会找到解药
and that will lead us to a cure."
他血里有东西
He's on something.
我在你外衣口袋里找到这个
I found these in your jacket pocket.
买♥♥家说会让他们觉得
Uh, the people who buy it say that it makes them feel
自己力大无穷
like they can run through walls,
只是不能见阳光
except when they go out in the sun,
皮肤会有种灼烧的感觉
it makes them feel like their skin is on fire.
我上家 他明天会发我
The guy that I work for, he will text me tomorrow
新地址
with a new address.
你要想找这人
If you want to find this dude,
他明天会过去
he will be there tomorrow.
克莱尔
Claire.
你也该睡会儿
You should sleep, too.
明早还有很多事要说呢
We have much to discuss in the morning.
你为什么一直瞒着我
How could you not tell me
这么多年来 你一直让我以为他死了
After all these years, how could you let me think he was dead
我从没想过伤害你
It was never my intention to hurt you.
那你想干嘛 -治好我儿子
What was your intention. - To cure my son.
让他跟他姐团聚
And reunite him with his sister.
我知道
Look, I know.
让你俩照顾皮特
I know it's a great deal to ask
有点过分
for you to take over Peter's care.
你这是要我放弃我整个人生
You're asking me to give up my entire life.
我可不打算这么干
That's not a decision I'm prepared to make.
里头是什么
What's in there
那个
That...
可以等明早再说
can wait until the morning.
视网膜绒毡层
Tapetum lucidum.
视网膜上的一层组织
A layer of tissue in the retina
能增强夜视能力
that enhances visibility at night.
我不知道灵长类动物身上也有这种组织
I didn't know it existed in primates.
是没有
It doesn't.
你让它们感染 用的是
You infected them with the same--
彼得感染的同种病毒
The same virus Peter was infected with.
停下 拜托
Stop, please!
一份鱼 一份辣椒 两份牛排
One fish, one chile, two steak!
一份鱼 一份辣椒 两份牛排
One fish, one chile, two steak!
总厨
Chef
总厨 有位客人想见你
Chef, we got a patron who wants to meet you.
说墨西哥辣椒奶酪是他吃过的最好吃的菜
Said the chiles en nogada's the best dish he's ever tasted.
那你得请这位出去
Well, then this is the man you're gonna want to speak to.
去吧 你应得的
Go ahead, you earned it.
看来又重回往日雄风了啊
Looks like Stella's getting his groove back.
我感觉很好 兄弟
I feel good, brother.
你看着确实不错
Well, you look good.
我说的就是这位
This is the guy I was telling you about.
哥们儿
My man.
BGM: Ave Maria - Schubert
哟 我是弗兰克 你知道该怎么做
Yo, this is Frank. You know what to do.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
提醒你一下以赛亚表演是七点
Just wanted to remind you Isaiah's show's at seven.
听好
Look.
这是你的机会 明白吗
This is your chance, okay
时不再来
You won't get another.
好了 准备好出发了没
All right. Ready to go
你想去看我的才艺表演吗
想 不想
顺便说一下 我是以赛亚
万一今天没人告诉你
In case nobody told you today
你很特别
You're special
万一没人让你相信
In case nobody made you believe
你很特别
You're special
我会永远爱你
Well, I will always love you the same
你很特别
You're special
我很高兴你仍和我们在一起 破碎的
I'm so glad that you're still with us, broken...
你刚不会 一直在门边上吧
Were you, like, standing right by the door
什么
What
就刚才
Just now.
没有
Oh, no.
今晚学校有这么一个表演
So, um, there's this thing tonight at school,
你要不想去也没事
and it's totally cool if you don't want to come, but...
我会变魔术哦 -你在这儿啊
I'm gonna be doing some magic. - There you are.
你跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to
妈 这是艾莉诺
Mom, this is Eleanor.
我都不知道
Oh. I didn't realize...
我应该见过你
I think I must've met your.
我爸
My dad.
很高兴见到你 艾莉诺
Well, it's nice to meet you, Eleanor.
你手好冷 没事吧
Oh, your hand is cold. You okay
妈 她不会感冒的
Oh, she doesn't get cold, Mom.
怎么做到的 -我该进去了
How's that. - I should go.
等等 你今晚能去吗
Wait, you think you'll be able to come tonight
还不确定 我很想去
I don't know. I-I want to.
只是 不确定能不能去
I just, you know, I don't know if I can.
我把邀请函写
Well, I wrote my invitation
节目单背面了 所以
on the back of the flyer for the show, so
你要去的话 上面有地址
the school's address is right there if you want to come.
你不去 上学吗
You don't, um, have school to get ready for
我在家自学 -亲
I'm homeschooled. - Honey
跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to
嗨 马克先生
Hi, Mr. Mark.
我来邀请艾莉诺
I was just inviting Eleanor
今晚去看我表演魔术
to come see some magic tonight.
太谢谢了
Uh, well, that's very kind of you,
但是 我们今晚应该去不了
but, uh, I don't think we can make it tonight.
但我们会先聊聊看
But we'll talk about it.
对吧
Right
对 我们会再商量一下的
Oh. We'll-we'll talk about it. Yeah, sure.
很高兴见到你们二位
Good to see you both.
妈
Mom
来了
Yeah.
你觉得她今晚会去吗
You think she'll come tonight
她不去其实也没关系
I mean, it's okay if she doesn't.
你会去 爸爸会去
You're gonna be there, Dad's gonna be there.
你怎么 认识这个女生的
How'd you, uh, meet this girl again
我那天放学回家
Oh, she was up in a tree
看见她在树上
when I got home from school.
她 在树上
She-she was in the tree
开始我很担心啦 因为她当时没穿鞋
At first I was worried cause she wasn't wearing shoes
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表