剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
我只想知道你是否一人独居
I just needed to know if you lived alone.
你刚告诉我你家还有别人
And you just told me that there is someone at your place.
别
No.
而且你宁愿自己受伤
And that you care more about what happens to them
也不愿他们受伤 -不不不
than what happens to you. - No, no, no, no, no,
别这样
no, no, no, no, no.
可我什么都没告诉你
I haven't told you anything.
现在侦察上升为逮捕
Yeah. It's not just recon. It's an extraction.
里面应该有女人和小孩
Most likely a woman or child.
把他们带来藏匿屋 最好留活口
Bring them back to the stash house, preferably alive.
我把你打晕时拿走了你身上钥匙
Your keys were on you when I knocked you out.
我的人现在就在你楼外
My guy's already outside your building.
该死
Motherfucker...
你应该听一听留言
You should listen to it.
我爸犯过
My dad made...
很多错
all kinds of mistakes,
但是
but...
只要能听到他声音 我愿意放弃一切
...I would give anything to hear his voice.
他会很快回来吗
Is he gonna be back soon
不知道
I don't know.
希望他看到我在别生气
I just...don't want him to get mad that I'm here.
他已经很生气了
He's already mad.
我告诉他 你知道我是吸血鬼了
I told him you know about me.
为什么
Why
因为他说你
'Cause he said you...
知道我的真实身份后 就不会爱我了
wouldn't like me if you knew what I really am.
我爸回来了 待在这
That's Dad. Stay here.
这人不是我爸
That's not my dad.
好
Yeah
目标似乎与人同住
Looks like the subject does live with someone.
只有一张床 但卫生间有
There's only one bed, but there's some girly shit
女性用品
in the bathroom and a...
还有张他与女人和小女孩的合影
photo of him with a woman and a little girl.
你撬开他的嘴了吗
Yeah, you get him talking yet
我这里才刚开始呢
Yeah, we're just getting started here.
这个人活得非常隔绝于世
Oh, and this guy must be, like, a shut-in or something,
他家所有的窗帘 都固定死在了墙上
'cause all his curtains are taped shut to the wall.
快说 你为什么要找克莱尔·洛根
Tell me right now why you want to talk to Claire Logan.
因为我知道她弟弟出了什么事
'Cause I know what her brother is.
她一定会想见我的
She's going to want to talk to me.
你好 孩子
Hi, kid.
艾莉诺
Eleanor!
马修
你没事吧
Are you okay?
抱歉 克莱尔
I'm sorry, Claire.
我该听你劝
I should've listened.
你说的对 你从来都是对的
You were right. You're always right.
我没想到他竟会伤害你
I had no idea he would ever try to hurt you.
你选择了他 而不是我
You chose him over me.
你怎么处理
What did you do with...
克里斯了
...Chris
我
I, uh...
我把他留在实验室了
I left him in the lab.
什么
What
你说想用他的尸体做些实验
You said you wanted to do some experiments postmortem.
我受够了 皮特
Oh, I'm done, Pete.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
如果你同意的话
well, then if it's okay with you, I think I'll
我会把他葬在后院
bury him in the backyard.
我下一次不会感情用事了
And next time, I-I won't get attached or anything.
我保证 -没有下次了
I promise. - There won't be a next time.
我说了 我受够了
I said I'm done.
他醒来之前 我们还有20分钟
We have about 20 minutes until he wakes up.
你打算把他怎么样
What are you gonna do with him
不知道 让我先想想
I don't know. I just need a minute to figure this out.
你不会杀他吧
You're not gonna kill him...
会吗 -不会
are you? - No.
我不知道 -艾莉诺
I don't know. - Eleanor.
我真不知道 -你说你从没
I don't know. - You said you've never
杀过人 -之前没有
killed anyone. - I haven't!
你♥爸♥杀过人吗
Does your dad kill people?
否则你怎么喝到血呢
That's how you get the blood.
他不那么做我会死的
If he didn't, I would be dead.
我知道 你以为做我这种人
Look, I know you thought it was cool
很酷
that I was...what I am.
但并非如此
But it's not.
这种生活像噩梦 我每天都活在
It's a nightmare, and I have to live every day
毁掉父亲一生的噩梦之中
knowing that I ruined my dad's life.
好吧
Well...
你救了我的命
you saved mine.
但要不是我 你也不会有危险
I'm the reason you're in danger.
他因我而来
He came here 'cause of me.
是啊
Yeah.
不过
But...
不光是他
it's not just him.
我知道是你弄断了阿贝尔的手指
I know it was you who broke Abel's finger.
否则他还会继续伤害我
He was never gonna stop hurting me.
但你让他停手了
Until you made him stop.
这是我爸的钥匙
These are my dad's keys.
你现在必须回家
You have to go home now.
我不想丢下你一个人
But I don't want to leave you alone.
没关系
It's okay.
我知道自己要干什么
I know what I have to do now.
你要去救你♥爸♥爸 对吗
You're gonna save your dad, aren't you
我要尽力一试
I'm gonna try.
也许我能帮你
Well, maybe I can help you.
你帮不了 你必须走
You can't. You have to go.
艾莉诺
Eleanor
我爱你
I love you.
我得走了
I got to go.
我马上回来 -嘿
I'll be back soon. - Hey.
罗兰真是这个混♥蛋♥杀的
That motherfucker really did Roland
他对我们还有用
He might still be useful.
不要杀他
Don't kill him.
老大命令我别杀你
I have orders not to kill you.
但是
But...
我保证
I promise...
我会让你生不如死
...you're gonna wish you were dead.
等你有了自己的孩子
Maybe you'll have a child.
而且
And...
体会到那种
you'll experience a joy
前所未有的快乐时
beyond all understanding,
你就会理解我
and then you'll understand.
你想象不到 有你
You make me happier and prouder
我多么开心 多么自豪
than you'll ever know.
我为你
And there is nothing
做什么都可以
I would not do for you.
从现在到永远
Now and always.
你们把我爸爸关在哪儿
Where are you keeping my dad
是你撂倒我的么
You're the one who jumped me
你还是个孩子
You're just a fucking kid.
你们把我爸爸关在哪儿
Where...are you keeping my dad
你得马上给我解开
You're gonna want to let me out of this.
快
Now.
我的人知道我在哪儿
My crew knows where I am.
等他们找到我 喂喂喂
And when they get here, th-- hey, hey, hey.
把枪放下 好吗
Just point that thing somewhere else, okay
你根本不知道怎么用
You don't even know how to use it.
在电视里看过
I watch TV.
你怎么过来的 开车来的吗
How'd you get here? Do you have a car?
对
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表