剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
Thank you.
我不懂
I don't get it.
来吧 我可不打算认输
Come on. I'm not ready to admit defeat.
咱们再去试点别的
Let's try something else.
刚才真的尴尬了
That was embarrassing.
嘿 他们走了 来吧
Okay, they're gone. Come on!
相信你一定人小力量大 对吧小巨人
Oh, I bet you're stronger than you look, huh, big dog
这次是换她来
This is for her.
换她来吗 好的
It's for...Okay.
别扭到腰 小公主 很重的
Careful, princess. It's heavy, all right
来啊 使劲捶 使劲敲
Hey, batter, batter. Hey, batter, batter.
嘿 使劲捶 用力挥
Hey, batter, batter, batter, swing,
大力出奇迹
batter, batter. Swing.
给我们欧吉桑吧
Ojiisan, please.
当心 很重的
Careful. It's heavy.
新纪录
New high score.
真棒
Nice.
你姐姐的成果真是令人惊叹
It's pretty impressive what your sister just pulled off, huh
是啊
Yeah.
可惜她恨我
It's too bad she hates me.
她不是恨你
She doesn't hate you.
她刚说我毁了她的人生
Well, she basically said I ruined her life.
所以
So...
人累了难免说气话 皮特
She's exhausted, Pete.
你表现得像个混♥蛋♥
And you were acting like a shithead.
我没有
No, I wasn't.
我爱你 但你有时候是真的浑
I love you, bud, but you can be a real dick sometimes.
行 感谢夸奖
Yeah, thank you a lot.
没事
It's-it's okay.
不能苛责你 毕竟你才15岁
You're supposed to be. You're 15.
马上就不是了
Not for long, apparently.
你会很难接受吗
Does that freak you out
我的朋友
All my friends are, like...
都已经是成年人了
adults now.
我认识的人都以为我死了
Everyone I know thinks I'm dead.
你觉得我的人生又能多美好
So what kind of a life am I supposed to have
我不建议你这么想
I wouldn't think about it like that.
那我应该怎么想
So how should I think about it
等你治愈后
Once you're cured,
你想做的第一件事是什么
what's the first thing you want to do
不知道
I don't know.
配合一下嘛 你最先想到的是什么
No, come on, what's the first thing that comes to mind
去海滩
the beach.
是吗
Yeah.
是 海滩是很美
Yeah, ocean's beautiful.
我是说穿着比基尼的女孩子
I was thinking more like girls in bikinis.
你够了 -拜托
Jesus. - Oh, come on.
是你问我最先想到什么的
You asked the first thing that comes to mind.
但我确实很喜欢大海
But I do love the ocean.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
等你的病好了 我就带你去海滩
Once you're cured, I'm taking you to the beach.
但有一个条件
One condition.
别对克莱尔那么混♥蛋♥吗
Don't be a dick to Claire
你可以的
You've got this.
我知道
I know.
我打中那罐子了 亲眼所见
I hit that can dead-on. I saw it.
这只是靶丸 不是子弹
Oh. Those are pellets. They're not bullets.
如果角度没找准的话
So if you don't get the angle right...
不可能 你把罐子拿起来
Yeah, no way. Lift the can.
拿起来啊
Lift the can.
女士 别生气
Lady, chill.
你把罐子拿起来我看看
I want to see you lift the can.
不如我再请你玩一轮
How about we give you another turn on the house, huh
行吧 给我装弹
Fine. Load 'em up.
你在想啥呢
What are you thinking about
我们之前来过这里
We came here once.
我 我爸
Me, my dad
和我妈妈
and my mom.
我妈妈恐高
My mom was afraid of heights,
但我俩还是拉她上来一起坐
but we convinced her to go on this with us.
然后
And...
我和我爸各种捣蛋
me and my dad were such jerks.
不停摇晃着车厢
We kept rocking the car.
好吧
Yeah.
你现在可别晃
Don't do that now, okay
你很想她吧
You miss her, huh
我也想我爸
I miss my dad, too.
但你在我身边 我没那么难过了
But it's easier 'cause you're here.
对了 你过生日的时候想做什么
Hey, what do you want to do for your birthday
我不过生日
I don't have a birthday.
什么意思
What are you talking about
我不会长大
I don't get older.
但你出生那天总有个日期的吧
But you still have a day that you were born, right
是啊
Yeah.
是什么时候
When is it
10月20号♥
October 20th.
天
Man.
我们这下要等到10月了
We have to wait till October
如果到时候我的病治好了 就过生日
Well, if I'm cured by then, we can celebrate.
没治好我不想过
But if not, then I don't think I want to.
要是我到20岁都治不好
If I don't get cured until you're, like, 20 or something...
你会把我当成一个招人烦的小孩子
...you'll just think I'm this annoying little kid.
才不会
No. No way.
我会一直喜欢你的
I'll always like you.
好吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我买♥♥了些哥伦比亚玉米饼
I got us some Colombian arepas,
肉饼 烤玉米
empanadas, elotes, Mmm.
还买♥♥了点啤酒
and a couple of beers.
不知道你喝不喝啤酒
I don't know if you drink beer.
啤酒我没问题
I have no problem drinking a beer.
俩孩子想自己在附近转一转
The kids wanted to walk around a little while by themselves.
只要
As long as...
只要他俩待在一起就行
they stay together.
你家艾莉诺对以赛亚存步不离
Oh, Eleanor's not gonna let Isaiah out of her sight.
好甜蜜哦
It's really sweet.
不像一般女孩
Most girls aren't like that.
我跟她那么大时 一切以自我为中心
When I was her age, it was all about me.
很正常
That's normal.
我觉得自己从未真正长大
I don't think I ever really
直到
grew up until...
直到你成为父亲那天
Until you became a father
还要再晚点
Even later than that.
一直是艾莉的母亲在操心
Ellie's mom was the responsible one.
把全家人团结在一起
She was the one who held us all together.
我可以
Can I...
问问她出什么事了吗
can I ask what happened to her
她去世了
She passed.
我不太想聊这个
I don't really like to talk about it.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她死得很痛苦
It...it just wasn't a good death.
真的很抱歉 马可
I'm really sorry, Mark.
我
I'm, um...
很抱歉我唐突提起这事
And I'm sorry for prying. I-I...
我只是
I'm, uh...
不知道要如何向以赛亚解释
just trying to figure out how to give Isaiah some answers.
你不知道他父亲是怎么死的吗
You don't know how his father died
我知道他是被人杀害
I know he was killed,
但我无法证明
but I can't prove it.
而且说实话
And if I'm honest,
我可能永远也找不出凶手
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表