剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Shake it out ♪
尽情释放吧
♪ Shake it out, oh-whoa ♪
好了 主厨
Ready, Chef.
这是要干嘛啊 老人家 还给你颁个奖不成
What do you want, old man A medal
继续切
Keep going.
想着你可能想直接拿现金
Figured you'd want to be paid in cash.
明天九点上班
Tomorrow's shift starts at 9:00.
丹妮埃尔的评价是 宝刀未老
According to Danielle, you're not a total lost cause.
来 坐
Come on, grab a seat.
不了 我得回去陪艾莉了
Oh, no. I got to get back to Ellie.
坐下
Man, sit your ass down.
不了 真的 我得走了 -我才给你份工作
No, really. I got to go. - I just gave you a job.
别这么混♥蛋♥好吧
Don't be an asshole.
行
Yeah.
敬我的教女
To my goddaughter.
天 有没有
Oh. - Oh, God-- See
跟凯瑟琳·特纳的声音一样有韵味
It's like drinking Kathleen Turner's voice.
我让他们给店里制♥作♥了一桶
I have 'em make a barrel for the restaurant
另外一整桶就供我自个儿喝
and a whole another one just for me.
你还那样啊 -嗯
Ah, you haven't changed. - Yeah.
也就胖了点吧
A little fatter, maybe.
女士们好像也不是很在意这点
Ladies don't seem to mind.
还单着呢吧
Still a bachelor, I take it - Well,
我碰到过命定之人
I did meet the perfect woman,
可她嫁给我最好的哥们了
but she married my best friend instead.
为什么回来
Why are you back
你要是想在这里一直做下去
'Cause if you're gonna be in this restaurant,
我得清楚所有来龙去脉
I need to know what just walked in that door.
艾莉跟我没法在一个地方久留
Me and Ellie can't really stay in one place for long before--
因为她要吃东西
Before she needs a meal
我本想说因为别人会起疑
I-I was gonna say before people begin asking questions,
我们就只能到处跑 -来这儿就不用跑了么
and we have to run. - And that's different here
也许吧 -为什么
Maybe. - Yeah Why
因为这里发生了很多起凶杀案
Because of all the murders going on
警力都投入到这些案子上了
And while the police have their hands full with that,
所以你就能悄无声息的动手了呗
you can go about your business unnoticed
等等 不是 就 -我天
Just hold on. No, no, just-- - Oh, Jesus Christ.
滚 -不
Get the fuck out of here. - No, no, no, no, no.
再别回来了 -听我解释
And don't come back! - Let me explain.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
听着 我同意替艾莉诺
Listen, the only reason I agreed
保守秘密的唯一原因是因为你应承过
to keep Eleanor's secret was because you promised
会一直寻找解药
that you would never stop looking for a cure.
你♥他♥妈♥以为我们这是在干嘛呢
What the fuck do you think we've been doing
我们所有地方都去过了
We've been everywhere!
加拿大那边发生了几起凶杀案
There were these murders up in Canada.
尸体的血被抽干了
Bodies drained of blood.
自打我听说这事之后 就收拾行李过去了
Since I heard of that, we packed our bags and went,
以为这回一定是
thinking that this has to be
什么都不是
There was nothing.
就是某个喜欢
It was just some sick asshole
保存受害者尸体的变♥态♥
who liked to preserve his victims' bodies.
后来
And-and later on,
我听说凶手在受害者身上留下了咬痕
I heard about a killer who left bite marks on his victims.
于是又一次 我们收拾行李过去
And again, we packed and went.
同样的 一无所获
And again, nothing.
然后就不断的重复着
And then again and again and again.
每次 我都跟艾莉保证说
And every time, I promise Ellie,
亲爱的 这回不一样
"Honey, this time, it's different.
这回 我们会找到把你弄成这样的
This time we will find the monster
那个怪物
that did this to you,
我们会找到解药的
and that will lead us to a cure."
每次她都寄予厚望
And every time I would bring her hopes high,
然后铩羽而归
and then shatter them to pieces.
我很想帮忙
I want to help,
但留你在这里工作的话 会给我的员工
but just having you here puts everyone who works for me--
我的家人 带来危险
my family-- at risk.
我没法留你在这儿
And I can't do that
只为了你能有个掩护的身份
just so you can have cover while you--
不 不只是 听我说
No, that's not the only-- That's-- Listen to me.
我们回来不只是因为这个
That's not the only reason why we're back.
发生在市中心的这些凶杀案
These murders in Midtown,
每起案子都是夜里发生的
every one of them happened at night,
杀戮的性质
and the nature of the killings...
野蛮程度
There's a savagery--
你是说 你觉得凶手是
You're saying that you think the killer's a--
不是 我不知道
No. I-I don't know.
就艾莉而言
And as far as Ellie knows,
我们回来的唯一原因
the only reason we're back
就是不再
is to stop...
奔波
running.
过去的十年 就是噩梦
It's been a nightmare, the last ten years.
她值得过的更好
She deserves better.
她理应过上正常人的生活
She deserves something resembling a life.
日落 下午4:28
你好
Hello
你还好吗
Are you okay
你没穿鞋
You're not wearing shoes.
不冷吗
Aren't you cold
我感觉不到冷
I don't get cold.
怎么会
How come
应该是不记得什么叫冷了吧
I guess I've forgotten how.
你住这边吗
Do you live here
我住你隔壁
I live next door to you.
你怎么知道我住哪儿的
How do you know where I live
是你肚子在叫吗
Was that you
你肯定很饿了
You must be really hungry.
是的
I am.
给
Here.
想吃的话都给你
You can have it if you want.
我本打算留着以后吃的
I was saving it for later.
我吃不了巧克力
I can't eat chocolate.
真的吗
Seriously
我要吃不了巧克力 都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat chocolate.
我超爱巧克力的
I love chocolate.
你可以 替我吃
You could...eat it for me.
什么
What
你吃 我看着
You could eat, and I could watch.
感觉怪怪的
That's weird.
你说的对 那算了
You're right. Forget it.
别
No.
就
It's...
我不介意
I don't mind.
好吃吧
It's good, huh
我天
Oh, my God.
好好吃
It's so good.
亲爱的
Sweetheart
嗨 马克先生
Hi, Mr. Mark.
我得走了谢谢你的巧克力
I got to go. Thanks for the chocolate.
有事吗
Can I help you
是 我 我想为我儿子找样东西
Yeah. I'm-I'm looking for something for my son.
生日吗 -什么
Birthday - Sorry
是特殊场合要用的吗
Is it a special occasion
我今早对他态度特别差劲
I was an asshole this morning.
他多大了 -12
How old is he - Twelve.
我刚想猜是12
I was gonna guess that.
而且他 他总被人取笑
And he, um...he gets picked on,
所以如果得想办法让他
so if we could avoid anything that's gonna make--
你是说摆脱被人取笑的局面对吧
You're saying to steer clear of the never-ending scarf.
我有个正合适的
I have just the thing.
我 我应该
Oh, I-I should've...Uh...
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表