剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
None of that is your fault.
听见了吗
You hear
我们出城前可以去趟教堂
We can go to church on our way out of town.
有个牧师知道你的事
There's a priest who knows about you.
你把我的事告诉别人了
You told someone about me
他是个牧师 说了也不会泄漏出去
He's a priest. It's protected.
可我告诉以赛亚时你当时气坏了
And you got so mad at me for telling Isaiah.
不一样 牧师不会跟任何人说的
No, he will never tell anyone.
以赛亚也不会 -不不 听我说
Neither will Isaiah. - No, no, listen to me.
牧师不说是因为神圣的誓言
It's protected by a sacred vow.
懂吗 就像是忏悔的封印
Okay? This is the seal of confession.
你可以告诉他做过的一切
You can tell him everything you've done.
他会给你苦修 然后
He will give you penance, and...
你的灵魂就会再次变得纯洁
your soul can be clean again.
也许我不在乎灵魂纯不纯洁呢
Maybe I don't care about being clean.
这不是你的真心话
You don't mean that.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
难道我应该因此觉得懊悔吗
Am I supposed to feel bad about that
如果我不是
And if I wasn't...
现在这样
what I am,
我可能根本就做不到
I never could have done it.
我们傍晚就走
We'll leave at sundown.
在那之前收拾好行李吧
Make sure you're packed.
我得跟以赛亚道个别
I have to say goodbye to Isaiah.
宝贝儿 -爸 我必须去
Honey... - Dad, I have to.
好吧
All right.
我就知道长久不了
I knew it couldn't last.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
我还以为这次能有所不同
I wanted this time to be different.
是不同
It was different.
你怎么了 -我会都讲给你听的
Whoa, what happened to you? - I'll tell you everything,
但首先我有话要跟你说清楚
but first I need you to get something straight.
如果你敢再背叛我 我就会离开你 再也不回来
If you ever betray me again, I'm gone, forever.
听懂了吗
Do you understand
懂了
Yeah, I understand.
马修死了
Matthew's dead.
他为我们牺牲了自己
He gave his life for us,
他这么做是为了你有机会好起来
and he did it so you could have a chance to get better.
所以你必须听仔细了
So I want you to pay attention to me
严格按照我说的去做
and do exactly as I say.
喂
Hello.
嘿 是我 我
Hey. It's me. I, uh,
我今晚可能会工作到很晚
I have to work late. Is it okay
让以赛亚在你们家待着行吗
if Isaiah hangs out at your place this evening
或者你们可以都
Or you could, you could all...
都去我家
you could all be at my place.
我是说 我们家厨房♥你比我还熟悉呢
I mean, you-you know my kitchen better than I do.
我们今晚不在家
We won't be here tonight.
哦 好吧
O-Okay.
艾莉和我马上就要出门
Ellie and I have to leave right away.
墨西哥那边
There's, um,
有点家事
a family issue in Mexico.
那你们什么时候回来
Well, when are you coming back
我们可能不会再回来了
I don't think we're coming back.
事出突然
It was sudden, you know
对不起
I'm sorry.
你告诉以赛亚了吗
Did you tell Isaiah
艾莉正准备跟他说
Ellie's telling him now.
等你们俩到了之后
Will you call me, uh,
你能给我打个电♥话♥吗
when you get where you're going
让我知道你们俩安全到达
Just so I know the two of you are okay.
好 我得挂了
Sure. I have to go.
再见
Goodbye.
男朋友吗
Boyfriend
不是
No.
我不 我不知道到底算什么
I don't, I don't know what he is.
我今晚能把这些文件带回家吗
Can I take these files home tonight
我 我可能得先走一会
I'm-I'm gonna have to leave before we're done.
行
Sure.
你还好吗
爸没事 我现在没时间
好
你在吗
你能出来见我吗
我担心死你了
I was so worried about you.
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand
被烧伤了
It got burned.
没事
It's fine.
如果你不想说
You don't have to tell me what happened,
不用告诉我到底发生了什么
if you don't want to.
你救了你♥爸♥
You saved your dad.
这就够了
That's all that matters.
我们得离开了
We have to go away.
但不是永远的
But not forever.
是永远的
Yeah. Forever.
但我们还是可以聊天对吧
But we can still talk all the time,
我会想办法去看你
and I'll find a way to come see you,
还可以 -不行
and-- - No.
为什么啊
But why?
因为我没办法保护你的安全
Because I can't keep you safe.
你在我们身边就不安全
You'll never be safe around us.
如果你出点什么事
And if anything were to happen to you,
我恐怕会活不下去的
I couldn't stand to be alive.
我需要你好好长大 然后忘掉我
Look, I need you to grow up and forget all about me.
好吗 我只
Okay? I just...
我只想你幸福
I want you to be happy.
我永远都不会忘记你的 没有你我也没法幸福
I'll never forget you, and I'll never be happy without you.
你可以的 你会过上正常人的生活
Yes, you will You'll have a normal life.
不会有人拿枪指着你的脸
You won't have anyone putting a gun in your face.
我才不想要什么正常人的生活
I don't care about a normal life.
如果你知道我的生活是什么样的就不会说出这种话
You would never say that if you knew what it was like.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
准备好了吗
Ready
好 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
听说你一直在找我
I think you've been looking for me.
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表