剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
直觉告诉我 下水道事件
My instinct says that what happened in those sewers
只是个开始
was just the beginning.
外面还有新苗头
There's something new out there.
出大事了
Something...big.
而且弗兰克可能卷进去了
I think Frank might be mixed up in it.
你知道他在哪儿吗
You know where he is
我们上次联♥系♥时
Last time I spoke to him,
他说自己找到间公♥寓♥
he said he'd gotten an apartment.
要查到租约应该不难
Shouldn't be too hard to track down the lease.
你告诉你妈妈了吗
请回信
拜托了
你在哪
汇报状态
待命
餐厅
正在侦察 等一等
虚惊一场
他们都是老百姓
车停在后面
Car is parked out back.
我天啊 吓死了
Jesus fucking Christ.
在手♥机♥上设置一个36分钟的计时器
Set the timer on your phone to 36 minutes.
为什么
Why
因为你只剩这点时间了
That's how long you got.
对
Yeah.
几小时后在我家见面
I'll meet you at my place in a few hours.
快
Go!
情况如何
How'd it go
你状态不错
You did good.
是啊
Yeah
卡莱尔小熊
Did Claire-Bear
让小胖墩焕然一新了吗
put Humpty-Dumpty back together again
别这样 不是让你别这么讲话的吗
No. What did I say about the voice
我真的会变回原样吗
Am I really gonna look like me again
现在说这个还太早
It's too soon to know anything...
但目前的治疗很顺利
but this part went really well.
你现在要做的 就是好好休息
Now your only job is to rest, okay
好 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
罗奇律师事务所
克莱尔 马上查邮件
有急事
不知道你睡了没
I don't know if you're asleep.
但你不需要害怕我
But you don't have to be scared of me.
真的不用害怕
I promise you don't.
演出几小时后开始
喜欢我的新道具吗
爸爸 在吗
爸 我要告诉你一件事
Dad, there's something I need to...
泽克叔叔
Uncle Zeke
我爸爸呢
Where's Dad
出什么事了
What's going on
你在做什么
What are you doing!
你父亲说你得把这个喝了
Your father said you need to drink this.
不 -艾莉诺
No! - Eleanor.
我不饿
No. I'm not hungry.
你几天之后就会饿的
Well, you will be in a few days.
至少一两周内不会
Not for at least a week, maybe two.
求你了 宝贝
Please, sweetheart.
不然会坏掉的 -我不管
It's about to go bad. - I don't care.
艾莉诺 -我不管
Eleanor... - I don't care!
艾莉诺 把该死的血喝掉
Eleanor, drink the goddamn blood!
可以 请进
Yeah, come in.
皮特感觉如何了 -应该还好
How's Peter feeling? - Um, he's okay, I think.
你有感觉什么副作用吗
You… Are you feeling any aftereffects from the--
我没事
No. I feel good.
灵台清澈
Clear.
出什么事了
What's wrong
你知道我爸对房♥子抵押出去了吗
Did you know my dad had put a lien on the house
知道
Yeah.
你知道这事 -对 但没关系 克莱尔
You knew. - No, it's fine, Claire.
他临死前把一切都安排好了
He set everything up before he died.
他说只要我们每月按时还钱
He said as long as we keep making monthly payments,
就不会有问题
we're good.
你会被接下来的真♥相♥震惊到的
Well, in a shocking turn of events,
我老爹满嘴屁话
my father was full of shit.
除非我们一次付清所欠房♥款
Either we pay what's owed on the house,
不然我们只能卖♥♥掉
in full, or we have to sell it.
什么 弄错了吧
What? No, this can't be right.
如果没了房♥子 我就会失去实验室
If I lose the house, I lose the lab.
如果失去实验室 那就别想治愈皮特了
If I lose the lab, I lose any hope at curing...Peter.
嘿 先别乱想 你都好几天没睡觉了
Hey, don't even go there. You haven't slept in days.
先去休息一下 我来研究研究
Go get some rest, let me...get into this,
明天第一时间跟你讨论 好吗
and we'll talk about it first thing in the morning, okay
妈的
Fuck.
收到 别在外面待太晚
行动计划在14点
收到
该死
Shit.
艾莉诺
Eleanor
我想向你道个歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我不应该对你发脾气
I had no right to snap at you.
我其实不是在气你
It wasn't even about you.
真的很抱歉 孩子
I am really sorry, kiddo.
你杀了那个人吗
Did you kill them
我刚喝的血的主人
The person whose blood...
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
好的
Okay
你知道我刚在想什么吗
You know what I was just thinking about
我想到那段时间 你♥爸♥妈都要上班
I was thinking about when your mom and dad
然后派我来照顾你
would have to work and they'd ask me to look after you.
还记得我们常常熬夜
Remember how we used to stay up super late
你让我跟你一起看恐怖片
And you'd make me watch those horror movies.
是啊 我以为你会喜欢呢
Oh, well, I thought you liked 'em.
我是喜欢跟你一起玩
I liked hanging out with you.
你还看吗 -恐怖片吗
You still watch 'em? - Horror movies
是啊 -不了
Yeah. - No...
我最近更喜欢看爱情喜剧
I'm more of a rom-com man these days.
话说 你那位小朋友怎么样了
Speaking of, how's your little friend
我开玩笑啦
Eh, eh, eh...I was just teasing.
我告诉他了 泽克叔叔
I told him, Uncle Zeke.
什么
What
我告诉他我是谁了
I told him what I am.
他妈妈不是 -对
Isn't his mom the-- - Yeah.
宝贝 -我知道
Sweetheart... - I know.
他其实快猜出来了
He was about to figure it out,
但我告诉他不是因为这个
but that's not why I told him.
我以为就算他知道 也还会喜欢我
I just thought he'd still like me, even if he knew.
以赛亚
Isaiah
以赛亚
Isaiah
地球呼叫以赛亚
Earth to Isaiah.
能不能先别给艾莉诺
You want to take a break
发短♥信♥了 跟我聊聊好吗
from texting Eleanor and talk to me
我没给艾莉诺发短♥信♥
I'm not texting Eleanor.
我在给爸爸发短♥信♥
I'm texting Dad.
你♥爸♥联♥系♥你了
You heard from Dad
他还没回我短♥信♥
He hasn't texted me back.
你给他发短♥信♥什么事
Was there a...reason you were texting him
我就想跟他聊聊
I just wanted to talk to him about something.
跟艾莉诺有关的
It's about Eleanor
她给我说了件事
She told me something...
搞得我不知如何是好
and now I don't know what to do.
要不先告诉我 她跟你说了啥
You want to tell me what she said
我想先跟爸爸说
Let me start with Dad,
要是他没回我
and if he doesn't write me back,
我再告诉你
I'll tell you then.
你睡觉很轻嘛
You're a light sleeper.
我想到解决麻烦的办法了
I may have a solution to our problem.
滚出我的房♥间
Get the fuck out of my room.
楼下见 -马上
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表