剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
Look out, Ellie!
艾莉
Ellie
艾莉 亲爱的
Ellie, honey
你还好吗 爸爸
Are you okay, Dad
你流血了
You're-you're bleeding.
不是我的血
It's not mine.
出什么事了
What's going on
怎么门开着
Someone left the gate open.
待在这里 锁好门
Stay here, just lock the doors.
别出声 好吗
Stay low. Okay
注意安全
Be careful.
呆在原地
Stay where you are.
慢慢转过身
Now, turn around, nice and slow.
快 -别听他的
Do it! - Don't do it.
快点 不然我杀了你♥爸♥
Do it, or I kill your father.
我会把手铐扔过去
I'm gonna throw you these handcuffs.
求你不要
Please don't.
戴上手铐
Put them on.
快
Do it.
艾莉 是我 是我
Ellie. N-No. It's me. It's me.
艾莉 宝贝 来
Ellie, baby. Come on.
好了 等等 等一等
Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
马修
Matthew.
马修
Matthew.
警督
你来后我们谈谈
该死
Shit.
长官
Sir.
你开口之前 我想澄清一下
Before you say anything, I just want to be clear that
昨天对洛根女士的粗暴处理
any abrasive handling of Ms. Logan yesterday
完全是我的错
was completely my fault.
本跟这事毫无关系
Ben had nothing to do with it.
如果需要进行
If there's any disciplinary action
纪律处分的话
that needs to happen here,
那你处分我一个人就好
it should begin and end with me.
你说啥废话呢
The fuck you talking about
黛布拉·哈珀
Debra Harper.
我是国际刑♥警♥
I'm with Interpol.
娜奥米·科尔
Naomi Cole.
你们俩抓紧谈正事吧
Why don't you two get up to speed.
你说的骚扰证人什么的是怎么回事
What was that about you badgering a witness
就是个有钱的白人女性
It was this rich white woman.
我以为她肯定打电♥话♥过来投诉了
I thought for sure she'd call and complain.
做这些工作时 你得尽可能找到其中的乐趣
In these jobs, you got to find the fun where you can.
你提交了在疑似犯罪现场发现的
You submitted prints from an AA coin you found
互助会硬币上的指纹 没有其他证据
at a suspected crime scene, and no other evidence.
没错
That's right.
你为什么会想到要去查看那里呢
What made you think to look there
一个与毒品交易有关的人就在那里失踪了
It's where someone connected to the drug trade had gone missing.
我前夫
My ex-husband.
明白
I get that.
我在我前夫车上装了追踪器
I put a tracker on my ex's car.
所以他才变成了我“前”夫
That's how come he's my ex.
还没找到吗
He still missing
结果发现
It turns out,
你在那枚硬笔上发现的第二组指纹
the second set of prints you found on that coin
跟两起发生在加拿大的未结谋杀案有关
is linked to two unsolved murders in Canada.
其中一起就在蒙特利尔郊外
One just outside of Montreal.
另一起在马尼托巴
The other one in Manitoba.
我想你应该想看这些档案吧
I'm guessing you'd like to see those files.
我想你应该也想看我的
I'm guessing you'd like to see mine.
这两起谋杀案发生地点距离2000公里
The two murders happened 2,000 kilometers apart.
这男的四处流窜
This guy moves around.
为什么你觉得是个男的呢
What makes you think it's a guy
现实点 干这事的都是男的
Let's be real, it's never not.
受害人呢
Hmm. Who were the victims
这就有意思了
Mm. Well, here's where it gets good.
他们都是记录在册的性犯罪者
They were both registered sex offenders.
而且劝你一句
And do yourself a favor,
千万别去看他们电脑里存的文档
do not look at what was on their computers.
我丈夫是
My husband was, uh...
我丈夫虽然不单纯 但他绝对不是性犯罪者
Well, he was a lot of things, but he was not a sex offender.
所以我们要找的是个义警
So, are we looking for a vigilante
或者是个有强迫症的连环杀手
Or a serial killer with compulsive behavior.
因为
Cause, uh...
是这样哈
Here's the thing:
这两个混♥蛋♥都死于颈动脉撕裂
both these sick fuckers died of a slit carotid artery,
但是他们却没有血流满地
but they didn't just bleed out.
而是血被抽干了
They were drained.
现在他又出现在纽约
And now he turns up in New York.
如果他已经活跃了几年
If he's been active for years,
还四处流窜
across time zones,
我敢跟你打赌一顿牛排 一定还有其它的受害人
I will bet you a steak dinner he's got more victims out there.
我们应该查看一下过去失踪人口报告
We should look through old missing persons reports.
看看有没有其他跟受害人描述接近的
Any other men who fit the victim profile.
你想查我就奉陪
I'm game if you are.
你不介意晚上多留一阵吧 -当然
You okay to stay late tonight? - Yeah.
能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second
我去看看你们的贩售机里有什么
I'm gonna go hit up your vending machine.
警长刚跟我聊过
The LT just talked to me.
他觉得我们有点跑偏了
He thinks we've gone way off track.
懂了
I get it.
他觉得我不够客观
He thinks I'm not objective.
但我不会停手的
I'm not gonna stop.
我不在乎自己会不会被开
I don't care if I get fired,
但你不能有事
but I care very much if you do.
所以你别再插手了
So I'm leaving you out of it.
你就说完全不知道我在做什么
You have no idea what I'm doing.
明白没
You understand
感觉好像我抛弃了你
I feel like I'm abandoning you.
不会 我没事
No, I'll be fine.
我可以利用国际刑♥警♥这边给自己打个掩护
Interpol angle gives me some cover.
别做蠢事哈
Don't do anything stupid.
我可能是不够客观 但我可不蠢
I may not be objective, but I am not stupid.
好了 走吧 要不然搞得又拥抱又干嘛怪伤感的
Okay, go, before you start trying to hug it out.
只要你小心
It should heal...
不感染应该很快就能好
as long as you don't get an infection.
我听到你讲电♥话♥了
I heard you talking on the phone.
是齐克叔吗
Was that Uncle Zeke
是
Yeah.
他会帮我们的 -他本不用这么为难
He's gonna help us. - I wish he didn't have to.
我们已经毁了他的生活
We already ruined his life.
我们现在情况很危险
We're in a precarious place right now.
有三具尸体
We left three bodies behind
还留下不少证据
and, uh, all kinds of evidence.
是说我们只能逃跑吗
Does that mean we have to run
克莱尔·洛根呢
What about Claire Logan
我们现在可没空说这个
We're gonna have to let that go for now.
但这是事 -别说了 宝贝儿
But that's the whole rea... - No, honey.
我们
We...
刚杀了她的三个手下
just killed three of her men.
爸
Dad
嗯
Yeah
自打回到家你就没正眼看过我
You haven't looked at me once since we got home.
你是以我为耻吗
Are you ashamed of me
当然没有 宝贝儿
No, sweetheart.
那你是怕我吗
Are you scared of me
我是以自己为耻
I'm ashamed of myself.
都是我的错你才不得不如此
It's my fault you had to do it.
但你不得不杀人都是我的错
But it's my fault you have to kill people.
不不不不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
不是你的错
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表