剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
Baby, what's wrong?
亲爱的 -哦 宝
Honey. - Oh, baby...
艾莉 说话啊 -亲爱的
Ellie, talk to me. - Honey, honey.
宝贝 -宝贝 说话啊
Baby. - Honey, baby. Talk to us.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
这是怎么了
What is this
宝贝 艾利诺 你说话呀
Baby. Eleanor. Talk to us!
亲爱的 -别别 别这样
Honey. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
求你了 上帝 救救我们
Please, God, help.
怎么回事
What the hell
不知道 她一进家门
I don't know, she started bleeding
就开始流血
a-as soon as she walked in!
宝贝
Honey.
艾莉诺 欢迎你的到来
Eleanor, you are welcome here.
你可以进来了
You can come inside.
没事了 宝贝 呼吸
That's it, baby, breathe.
来 亲爱的
Here. Here, sweetheart.
宝贝 你必须喝下 你失血过多
Baby, you've got to drink, you lost a lot of blood.
怎么了
Honey, what's wrong
这个血 味道不对
The blood, it's no good, it's...
不够新鲜
Not fresh.
洗完澡感觉好多了吧
Nice to get cleaned up
来吧 我送你上♥床♥睡觉
Come on, let's get you tucked into bed.
妈妈
Mom. - Hmm
我究竟是怎么了
What's happening to me
别用那种一切都好的话骗我了
And don't tell me everything's gonna be okay.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is
圣·拉斐尔
San Raphael.
知道我为什么要把他带在身上吗
Do you know why I wear him?
他是护士的守护神
He's the patron saint of nurses.
没错
That's right.
他也是
He is also
灵丹妙药的守护神
the patron saint of miraculous cures.
你知道拉菲尔这个名字的含义吗
Do you know what the name Raphael means
是上帝治愈的意思
It means "God heals."
我也不知道你是怎么了 宝贝
I don't know what's going on, baby.
上帝不会让我们时时有解
God doesn't always give us the answers,
但祂绝不会让我们丧失希望
but He never leaves us without hope.
还记得医生的话吗
Do you remember what that doctor said
只要能找到咬了你的生物
If we find the creature that bit you...
就能找到解药 -是啊
We can find the cure. - Yeah.
会不会是在这些房♥子里
What if it was one of these houses
如果那家伙没说错
If the guy was right
这家伙咬了艾莉 要把她拖回洞穴
and this thing was trying to drag Ellie back to its den...
他说洞穴一定会在附近
He said the den should be close by,
而附近只有这些房♥子
and the only thing close by are these houses.
怎么了
What?
你也看到艾莉诺想要
You saw what happened to Eleanor
回自己家时发生什么了
when she tried to get into her house.
我觉得这种生物应该不会在
And I don't think this thing would live so close
居住地附近捕食
to where it hunts.
那它要拖她去哪儿
Then where was it taking her
行吧
Okay, uh...
它不想引人注意 对吧
This thing doesn't want to get noticed, right
所以
So...
既要来去自如
it wants to be mobile,
又要躲在不见天日的地方
but it has to stay out of the sun.
也就是 -他妈的
So... - Motherfucker.
不会吧 -人越多越安全 对吧
Oh, hell no. - Safety in numbers, right
去你的 -她是你教女
Fuck you. - She's your goddaughter.
马上下来了
Almost there.
就当踩到的是水吧
I'm gonna hope this is water.
此路不通
Dead end.
现在呢
Now what
那是什么声音
What the fuck was that
这些是
Are those...
蟑螂
Cockroaches.
操
Shit.
这里面有东西
Something in there.
我们这辈子做过很多蠢事
We have done a lot of stupid shit in our lives,
这件肯定拔得头筹
but this has got to take the cake.
妈的 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
我擦 真该死
Oh, fuck, shit!
里面是通着的
It's all interconnected.
下水道再上面是铁道线
Sewer tunnels run on top of rail lines.
里面是一片广阔天地
It's one big world down there. - You're...
你是说这玩意儿钻进了我们巷子的下水道
You're saying that, from that sewer grate in our alley,
跳上了地铁
this thing could have hopped on a subway train,
早就跑到纽约去了
it could be anywhere in the city by now
不光是地铁
It's not just the subway.
里面还有通往全美的铁路线
There's rail lines down there for Amtrak.
它可能在全国任何地方
So this thing could be anywhere by now.
一周后
动物管理处的人说
According to the guy at Animal Control,
方圆几百英里内
there's been ten animal attacks on humans
仅在去年一年
within a few hundred miles of here
就发生了十起动物伤人案
in the last year alone.
所以我想从这里入手调查
So I figure I start there.
也许至少能查到一起
There's a decent chance at least one of them
跟艾莉类似的袭击案
was an attack like Ellie's.
听着 亲爱的 -我还在想
Listen, honey-- - I was also thinking,
我们已经知道这玩意儿住在地下
we know this thing moves underground, right
很多流浪汉也都住在地铁隧♥道♥里
And there's homeless living in the subway tunnels,
我决定过去问问
so I'm just gonna go down there,
看是否有人发现了什么
talk to people, maybe someone saw something.
我们血不够喂养她的
We don't have enough blood to feed her.
我一直在记录她的消耗量
I've been keeping track of how much she consumes,
在我看来 她大概
and best I can tell, she needs about
每隔一天就要喝一升血
one liter every other day.
那我们轮流捐血
And then we keep giving in rotating shifts.
你 泽克 还有我
You, Zeke, me...
照她这种消耗 我们的身体吃不消的
Our bodies can't replenish fast enough to meet her demand.
用不了多久 我们一公升都捐不出来
Pretty soon we won't have a liter to give,
我们的生体产出越来越少
and less and less and less as time goes by.
她会逐渐饿死的
She's going to slowly starve to death.
然后
And, uh...
还能挺多久
how long until it happens
2个月 或许3个月吧
Two months... maybe three.
那我们再找别的办法喂养她
Okay, then we'll figure out another way to feed her.
什么办法 我们试过动物血了
How? We already tried animal blood...
只要鲜血离开体内
Just-- - ...and we know it only takes
最多一个小时就会坏掉
one hour after the blood leaves the body till it goes bad.
想要喂饱她 只剩最后一条路
So there's only one other way that I can think of to feed her.
不 这条路万万不行
No, it's not gonna come to that.
那你说怎么办
Then how
现在 -我们怎么才能喂饱她
Now, just-- - How are we going to feed her
冷静
Just calm down.
别他妈叫我冷静
Don't fucking tell me to calm down!
听我的 我们来想办法
I'm just saying we'll figure it out.
在这个家 这句话代表着
In this family, that usually translates to
我来想办法
I figure it out.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
你就直说吧
Just say it.
说什么
Say what
这都怪我
It's my fault this happened.
我早知道你得去上班
I knew you had to go to work.
还把她一个人丢在外面
And I left her out there alone.
我们都有错
We both did.
我会追查每一条线索
I will chase down every one of these leads,
如果次次都无功而返
and if I strike out ten times,
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表