剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
《生人勿进》前情提要
Previously on Let the Right One In...
认为你儿子受到药物影响
I believe your son was on something.
我儿子已经走上正轨了
My boy was getting back on track.
甚至开始参加戒瘾会
He even started going to NA.
你或许注意到今天的小组会
You may have noticed that tonight's group
人不多
was sparsely attended
毒贩子喜欢在门外
Dealers like to set up shop
直接开卖♥♥
outside of meetings.
三个月
Three months.
我滴酒未沾 更别说吸毒了
I haven't had a drink, much less a drug.
我戒干净了
I am clean.
这种药你了解吗
What do you know about this drug
几周前 我刚参加完戒瘾会
A couple of weeks ago, I was coming out
这个人走上来问我
of an AA meeting, and this guy asked me
想不想赚钱
if I wanted to make some money.
他是个中间人 但我听他提到过一个女人
He's just a middleman, but I heard him talking about
好像是统领
some woman who's in charge
全局的 -什么女人
of this whole thing. - What woman
你赤脚在雪中行走
You walk barefoot in the snow,
眼睛会发光
your eyes glow,
你速度超快 超强壮
you're super fast and strong.
你究竟是什么
What are you
如果我告诉你
If I tell you something,
你得保证不会告诉任何人
you have to promise you won't tell anyone.
你姐姐刚刚取得了突破
Your sister just had a big breakthrough.
你很快会好起来的
You're gonna be feeling better in no time.
谢谢你帮他树立信心
Thank you for getting his hopes up.
也很感谢你帮我讲话
I really appreciate the guarantee.
你跟你♥爸♥爸不一样
You're not your dad.
我眼见你在几周之内
I've seen you do in weeks
完成了他几年来都无法达到的突破
what he couldn't do in years.
我对你有信心
I'll bet on you.
你在这做什么 先生
What are you doing here, sir
我靠开车生活 -司机啊
I drive for a living. - A chauffeur
我觉得你得找出那辆车的主人
I'm thinking you need to find out who owns that car,
看看他是不是在撒谎
and if that man was lying to me.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
拜托 放了他吧
Please, let him go.
他与此无关
He's got nothing to do with this.
可他帮你抛尸了不是吗
And when he helped you move a body
该死
Oh, fuck.
告诉我你是谁
You're gonna tell me who you are,
为什么要向我老板撒谎
why you lied to my boss
不然我就先杀了你 再杀你朋友
or after I kill you, I'm gonna kill your friend.
快点开口
Start talking.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
那具行李袋的尸体
The body in the duffle bag.
好
Yes.
是我的经销商
That was my dealer
我不会问你第二遍
I'm not gonna ask again.
好的 -你杀了他
Yes. - You killed him
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why
看来留你也没用
This is going nowhere.
因为我需要他的血
Because I needed his blood.
你知道你卖♥♥的药里有什么吗
Do you know what's in your drug
知道为什么人们服用后无法在阳光下行走吗
Do you know why people who take it cannot go in the sun
为什么他们的眼睛在黑暗里发光
Why their eyes glow in the dark
原来你不知道
You-you-you don't, do you
我需要跟你们的负责人谈谈
I need to talk to the person in charge.
你还敢谈条件
You're dictating terms
我是在请求 拜托了
I'm asking, please.
制♥造♥这种药的那个人
The person responsible for this drug,
是你老板 还是那个女人
is that your boss, or-or is it the woman
你刚说什么
What did you just say
你的经销商说 背后主使是一个女的
Your dealer said there was a woman in charge.
他还告诉你什么了
What else did he tell you
没什么
Nothing.
他还说什么了 -冷静 兄弟
What else did he tell you. - Easy, brother--
你是吸血鬼
You're a vampire
但你没有獠牙啊
But you don't have fangs.
我需要时就会有
They only come out when I need them.
但我从没咬过任何人
But I've never bitten anyone.
你说你喝血
You said you drink blood.
真人的血
From people
你会杀人 -我从没杀过人
Do you kill them. - I've never killed anyone.
但你怎么拿到他们的血
Then how do you get the blood
我不能回答你这个问题
You can't ask me that.
为什么 -就是不能
Why? - You just can't.
你得走了 快
You have to go, now.
你不会告诉你妈妈的吧
You're not gonna tell her, are you
我不知道 -以赛亚
I don't know. - Isaiah.
马上出去
Get out of here now.
你还好吗
You all right
他死了
He's dead
好吧 好的
Okay, all right.
待着别动 好吗
Stay here, okay
我以为只剩我一个人了
I thought I was the only one here.
主厨 不不不 我和泽克
Chef! Uh...No, no, no. Me and Zeke are--
在关店吗 -对对对
Shutting it down? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以你可以先走了 剩下的交给我们吧
So...you can go. We'll take care of everything.
我不介意留下啊
I don't mind.
不用真的
No, really, uh...
你们今晚为我做了这么多
It's the least I can do after
也让我回报下吧
all you did for me tonight.
今晚真的很成功 不是吗
It was a beautiful night, wasn't it?
那我走之前跟泽克告个别
All right. Let me just say bye to Zeke before I leave.
不不不 他已经
No, no, no! He's...
好吧 我就知道
Of course he is.
他酒量不行
Lightweight.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing
不
No!
哥们儿 别
Man, no.
听着 -别这样
Listen. - No.
泽克 听我说
Zeke, listen to me.
这家伙本来要杀了我俩
This guy was gonna kill us both.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
不光是我们的命
And not only ours.
艾莉几天后就该进食了
Ellie would've had to feed in a few days.
你也算救了那个人的命
You saved that person's life, too.
你还不明白吗 我们死定了
Don't you get that we're dead
不 没事的 -哦
No, we're not. - Oh,
等他的人查到真♥相♥ 我就死定了
when his people figure out what happened, I'm dead.
他们查不到的 -你也死定了
They won't figure it out. - You're dead!
他们不会查到的 你给我听着
They won't figure it out! Now listen.
这事不会牵扯到你和我身上的
This shit's not coming back at you, or me.
我保证
I promise.
你怎么如此确定
How you figure that
因为我不是第一次这么做了
'Cause this is not my first time doing this.
我会把一切安排得明明白白 知道吗
I'm gonna make all this look right, okay
我对你就一个要求 一切听我指挥
All I want from you is to do exactly what I say.
他的车肯定就停在附近
His car must be parked around here somewhere.
得把车弄走
It can't stay here.
你去把车找到 然后拖到后面
Okay. I need you to find it and pull it out back.
快去 去啊
Go on. Go.
再次感谢你照顾以赛亚
Thanks again for watching Isaiah.
这个别忘拿
Don't forget this.
我真是个混♥蛋♥ -我刚才不是
Look, I'm an asshole. - No, I wasn't trying to be
故意要说风凉话 -我知道 但你是对的
passive-aggressive, but-- - I know, but you were right.
如果直觉告诉你 这个案子没那么简单
And if your instinct tells you there's more to this case than--
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表