剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
Where
切上臂下部的软肉吧
Use the soft flesh on the underside of my upper arm.
为什么
Why
那里有最多的末梢神经
There's more nerve endings there than probably anywhere else.
能造成最大痛苦
It's the best place to inflict maximum pain.
我会保持监测你的生命体征
I'll be measuring your vitals, but...
尽量把你的感觉告诉我
if you're able, tell me everything you're experiencing
口头描述出来 便于我记录
in your own words, so I can record.
好的
Okay
准备好了吗
You ready
起作用了
It's working.
我的心开始狂跳了
My heart's racing.
预料之中 因为多巴胺和去甲肾上腺素
That's to be expected right before the upsurge
开始激增了
of dopamine and norepinephrine.
马修
Matthew
马修
Matthew
我能听见你的呼吸
I can hear you breathing.
刚才停了一秒
Oh, you stopped.
你的心脏跳得
Your heart's beating...
很快
fast.
更快了
Now faster.
我能闻到你在流汗
And I can smell your sweat.
马修 那我进入第二阶段
Matthew, I'm moving on to phase two.
深点
Deeper.
再深点
Deeper.
已经达到我做清创的需要深度了
That's as deep as I would need for debriding.
你要是感觉不到疼 说明这种药
If you can't feel any pain, that means the drug is--
顺便说一下 以赛亚
今天睡得很早
我要晚点回去 你累了
可以在沙发上休息
好的
All right.
下一位 你想说两句吗
Uh, next up. Do you want to share
嗨
Hi.
我叫昆塔
My name is Quinta and...
我是个瘾君子
I'm an addict.
我是两年前染上毒瘾的
Uh, I started using about two years ago.
第一次嗑嗨时 那感觉
The first time I got high, it was...
太美妙了
It felt so good.
但之后的每一次
But every time after...
大家要记住
Remember as you go,
慢慢来
one day at a time.
今晚能坐在这 就是福气
Take tonight as a blessing.
你好 欢迎你
Hi. Welcome.
之前没见过你 我是杰森
You're a new face. Jason.
我是纽约警♥察♥局的内奥米警探
Hi, Jason. I'm Detective Naomi Cole with the NYPD.
我想问你几个哈维尔·安德鲁斯的问题
I have a few questions about Xavier Andrews.
哈维尔的麻烦跟我没有任何关系
Oh, I'm not involved with anything X was into.
我没在调查你 但你的确认识他
I'm not investigating you, but you did know him.
他曾连着六个月每天都参加小组会
He came to group every day for six months, until he didn't.
那他在开会的时候有提到过
In any of your meetings, did Xavier ever mention.
哈维尔在小组会的所有发言都是保密的
Anything that X said in group is confidential.
你是神父
You a priest
那我换种方式问
I'll ask that a different way. Um...
你有没有听说过
I am wondering if you've heard
街上有人在卖♥♥新♥型♥毒♥品♥
about any new narcotic on the streets.
最近没听过
Not recently.
但 即便有我也不惊讶
But, uh, it wouldn't surprise me.
为什么
Why
你可能注意到了今晚
You may have noticed that tonight's group
来的人数比较少
was sparsely attended
这就不正常了吗
And that-that's unusual
嗯 一般来说午夜场人是最多的
Yeah. Midnight is our most popular time.
我前夫也老去午夜场
Yeah, that's when my ex-husband used to go.
没错 一般来说午夜是欲望最强的时候
Yeah, it's, uh, usually when the cravings are the worst.
所以要是有人不再来
So when people stop coming...
如果只有一两个的话 你会希望
Well, when it's one or two people, you hope maybe
只是不需要再来了
they just don't need it anymore.
但人数增多 你会担心
But when it's several people, you begin to worry
有人盯上了这群人
that your group's been targeted.
你肯定已经知道了
I'm sure you're aware of this,
但毒贩一般都喜欢在会议场所外头卖♥♥货
but dealers like to set up shop outside of meetings.
太容易上钩了
Easy prey.
有多少人没来了
How many people have you lost
最近几周
In the last few weeks,
超过半数的人都消失了
more than half my group has disappeared.
泽克没撒谎
Zeke wasn't lying.
你还真挺会跳舞的
You can dance.
之前会的没全忘
Yeah. Uh, I still have a few moves in me, yeah.
我妈肯定已经到家了 我知道的
My mom's already home. I know it.
要她在家 就该打电♥话♥
If she were home, she would've called.
我们没事啦
We're good.
我直说了吧
So let me get this straight.
你在爸止痛药的基础上改进了一下
You took Dad's painkiller and made it not suck
是的
That's right.
也能让我有勇气把这些讨厌的痂给刮下来
And it's gonna let me carve away all this nasty-ass
这样你就能痊愈了
scar tissue, so you can heal up proper.
克莱尔熊熊要把破掉的矮胖胖
Claire Bear gonna put Humpty-Dumpty
重新粘合起来 -别用这口气
back together again. - Don't do that voice.
听起来挺渗人的
You know I think it's creepy.
我想不明白你干嘛要改变我的样貌
I don't know why you want to change the way I look.
我性感的都冒烟了
I'm smokin'.
你就是个噩梦
You're a nightmare.
妞不就是喜欢有疤的男人么
Chicks dig scars.
你就像伤疤本疤
You look like a wound.
再说了 即便我把你治好
Plus, you'll still have plenty of scars
你还是会留很多疤的
even if I can put you back together.
克莱尔
Claire
谢谢你没放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
你心跳加快是正常的
Your heart's supposed to start racing.
信我
Trust me.
会有用的
It's gonna work.
你还好吗
You okay
还好
Yeah.
感觉还有点不错
Feels kind of nice.
一次次
...time and time again,
他们只是不知道如何
they simply don't know how...
看吧 我都说了不会被抓到
See, I told you we wouldn't get caught.
你没事吧
You okay
你好冰
You're cold.
什么
What
你皮肤 冷得像冰一样
Your skin, it's ice-cold.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
因为咱刚才在外面嘛
It's just 'cause we were outside.
我该走了
I should go.
我可不想现在被抓
Don't want to get busted now.
艾莉诺
Eleanor
我看到你门上的记号♥了
I saw the marks on your door.
什么
What
你家里的
At your house.
有2002年的
They were from 2002,
还有04和06年的
and four and six.
你究竟多大了
How old are you
12岁
I'm 12.
跟你一样
Same as you.
你问这个好怪 我得走了
This is weird. I got to go.
走窗户
Out the window
正常小孩不会
Normal kids don't jump
从窗户跳出去的
out of windows.
你在雪里赤脚走路
You walk barefoot in the snow.
跑超快 力气也大
You're super fast and strong.
你眼睛还会发光
Your eyes glow.
而且什么都不吃
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表