剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
还差点害死你自己 -好了 好了
and almost get yourself killed. - Okay. Okay, okay.
你说的对 刚才我太鲁莽了 对不起
You're right. That was reckless, and I'm sorry.
你 你 你说的非常对
And-and-and you were absolutely right
那个人确实跟你不一样
when you said that man wasn't like you.
但是他的血液里有某种你从未尝过的药
But he was on some drug that you'd never tasted before.
听我说
Look, listen!
他吃的药让他跟你行为很像
Whatever he was on had him acting like you.
所以也许这里面有什么古怪
So maybe there's still something here.
我要吃东西
I need to eat.
我知道你觉得这恶心
I know that disgusts you, but--
不 我不觉得恶心
No, it doesn't disgust me.
你就是 -我没有
Yes, it does. - It doesn't!
我喝血时你都不敢看我
You can't even look at me when I feed.
不 艾莉 我现在没时间跟你争论这个
Nah, I don't have time for that shit right now, Ellie.
我们得走了 -那也许
Come on, let's go. Then maybe
我自己去找晚餐更合适 -不 不行
I'll go find my own dinner. - That's-that...
你不能那么做
No, no. No, you-you're not gonna do that.
为什么不行 -因为这是规矩
Why not - 'Cause that's the rule.
你不会那么做 -为什么不行
You do not do that. - Why not !
因为你不是那种人
That's not who you are!
如果
What if it is
如果我早晚都会变成那样呢
What if this is all I'll ever be
不会的
It's not.
我保证 不会的
I promise it's not.
好吗
Okay-
回家去吧
Go home, please.
晚点家里见 好吗
I'll meet you there later, okay
我会给你带晚餐的
And I will bring you dinner.
去吧
Go.
晚上好 洛根医生 我叫马修
Evening, Dr. Logan. My name's Matthew.
你父亲在里面等你
Your father's waiting for you inside.
抱歉让你看到这种现状
You'll have to forgive the state of things.
诉讼堆积如山 你♥爸♥
After the lawsuits piled up, your dad was forced
只好把其它东西都卖♥♥了
to let the rest of his staff go.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
他让数百万人吃止痛药上瘾
Gets millions of people hooked on painkillers,
最后债台高筑一无所有 却留下了这栋海滨豪♥宅♥
and they take everything from him but his waterfront mansion.
也许等你年纪大点时
Well, perhaps as you get older,
才会经历更深刻 更剧烈的疼痛
you'll experience pain in a more profound and acute way.
到时你就不会觉得
And you won't find
改善疼痛症状有什么可鄙的了
its amelioration such an ignoble pursuit.
谢谢你 马修
Thank you, Matthew.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
这里不是我家
This isn't my home.
遗嘱里我把这留给你了
Well, I left it to you in my will.
你说要告诉我皮特的事
You had something to tell me about Peter
你感觉如何 爸爸
"How are you feeling, Dad
我能为你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do for you"
根本没有什么皮特 对吗
You don't, do you
自私如你 -你当然要打着皮特的幌子
Selfish as always. - Of course you'd bait me here
才能把我骗过来 你想用豪♥宅♥收买♥♥我
with Peter, when really all you want to do
让我宽恕你
is buy back my forgiveness.
看得出来你依然坚持认为
Oh. I see we're still clinging
这个糟糕的父亲
to the narrative I was a terrible father.
哦不 你是最棒的父亲
Uh, no, you were fantastic.
你和皮特一无所有
You and Peter wanted for nothing.
记得妈妈走后你对我们说了什么吗
Do you remember what you told us after Mom took off
记得吗
Do you
你说 你俩降生之前 她一直都很开心
You said, "She was always happy till you two came around."
是我养大了皮特
I raised Peter,
在你忙着让博物馆为你冠名时
while you were off having some museum named in your honor.
是我在辅♥导♥他做家庭作业
I was the one helping him with his homework,
哄他睡觉 培养他上学
putting him to bed, putting off college.
等我终于离开了这个家
And when I finally went,
我连大一都没念完 就接到了你的电♥话♥
I hadn't even finished my freshman year when you called
说你带着他去打猎
to tell me you'd taken him hunting.
却让他误入了母熊和小熊的缠斗
And he'd somehow come between a mother bear and her cub.
等我回来参加葬礼的时候
And when I came home for the funeral...
他的棺材才刚入土
his casket had barely been put in the ground
你扭过头对我说
when you turned to me and you said,
你差不多也该回学校了
"I guess you should be getting back to school."
所以你没说错
So you're right.
你真是世界上最好的老爸
You were Father of the Fucking Year.
我祝你死得愉快
Have a nice death.
我从没带皮特去打猎
I never took Peter hunting.
袭击他的
And what attacked him...
也不是熊
it wasn't a bear.
我把这座房♥子给你
I'm not leaving you this house
不是为了洗刷自己的内疚
to buy back my guilt.
我要你继续我的事业
I need you to continue my work.
10年来 我一直在寻找
For ten years, I have been trying
治愈良方
to develop a cure,
我马上就要成功了
and I am so close.
治愈什么的良方
A cure for what
你弟弟
For your brother.
你究竟在说什么呀
What the fuck are you talking about
我不能跟你聊天 我在练习魔术手法
I can't really talk. I need to work on my routine.
哦 那正好 给你买♥♥了个小礼物
Hey, speaking of, I got you something.
你去了塔南家
You went to Tannen's!
真棒 谢谢
Oh. Cool, thanks.
里面不光这一个
Um, that's not all that's in there.
不会吧 你知道这是什么吗
No way. Do you even know what this is
我只希望自己不是买♥♥了个空袋子呢
I was just hoping I didn't pay for an empty bag.
你想跟给我展示一下吗
You want to show me how it works
你根本不喜欢魔术
You don't like magic.
那 那倒不是 -嘿
That-That's not true. - Hey,
在院子里看到几个小朋友
I saw some kids out in the courtyard.
可以给变给他们看吗
Maybe I can show them
我知道你不想让我成为
I know you don't want me to make myself
众人的目标 我觉得至少我可以
an easy target. I just thought maybe
亲爱的 亲爱的
I could at least try-- - Sweetheart. Sweetheart.
听我说
Listen.
你看
Look.
如果这个世界很太平
If the world were good,
你可以想穿什么就穿什么
you could...you could wear whatever you want
想怎么样就怎么样
and be exactly who you are.
如果我会变魔术
And if I could do a magic trick,
我会把这个世界变得更喜欢你
it'd be to make the world more like you.
让这个世界配得上你
Make it worthy of you.
这个世界
The world's...
我只是不想让你出事儿
I just want you safe.
我明白
I got it.
就在院子里玩 不许出去
No further than the courtyard.
9:00就熄灯了
Lights out by 9:00.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
艾莉
我很饿 请快点
嘿 各位 咋样啊
Hi, guys. How's it hanging
你们听到他在说什么了吗
Did y'all hear something
没有 你呢 -没
No. Did you - No.
想不想去玩游戏机
You want to play some Xbox
当然了 我要第一个玩
Hell yeah, and I get first player.
嘿 咋样啊
How's it hanging
我是说 你还好吗
I mean, how's it going
我给你看个东西如何
Can I show you something real quick
但你要走近一点
But you got to come close.
这只是因一枚普通的硬币 对吧
Just a regular quarter, right
怎么回事啊
I don't get it.
好吧
Well...
这叫魔法
It's magic.
什么
What
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表