剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
《生人勿进》前情提要
Previously on Let the Right One In...
需要我拿些止痛药吗
Do you want me to get any pain meds
爸给我吃过 一点用都没有
Dad tried painkillers on me and they don't do shit.
讲真 我唯一好受些的时候
Honestly, the only time I haven't been in pain is...
就是你进食的时候
When you were feeding.
我今天杀了人
I killed someone today.
那人要杀我的搭档
This man was about to kill my partner.
我打了他好多枪
I shot him over and over.
他几乎感觉不到
He barely even felt it.
每杀一个人
Taking a life...
会带走你的一捧灵魂
takes a piece of your soul.
抱歉 我出生在天主教家庭
I'm sorry. Raised Catholic.
你是什么情况 泽克说这里以前这是你的厨房♥
What's your story? Zeke said this used to be your kitchen.
泽克是老板 我是主厨
Zeke was the owner, I was the chef.
就在我们开张前几周
Couple of weeks before we opened,
我不得已退出了
I had to step away.
我今晚要做点事
There's something I got to do tonight.
或许会被抓
There's a chance I'll get caught doing it.
听起来你需要一个放风的
Sounds like you might need a lookout.
他至少得是个坏人吧
Was he at least a bad dude
他有个儿子
He had a son.
也许你能用魔术脱身呢
Maybe you can get out of this with magic.
别 拜托 救命
No! Please! Help!
有人伤害你了吗
Did someone hurt you
谁干的
Who did this
你得离以赛亚远点
You need to stay away from Isaiah.
叫你的小男友滚一
Tell your little boyfriend to suck my--
确定你一人能行吗
Sure you're gonna be okay
爸爸
Dad.
餐厅今天会很忙
The restaurant's gonna be slammed.
我可能很晚才会回家
I might not be home until very late.
太好了 我可以邀请一堆
That's perfect, cause I was gonna invite a bunch
高中生来家里开派对了
of high school kids over, throw a party,
买♥♥一大桶啤酒
buy a keg.
别开这种玩笑
That is not funny.
爸 安心啦
Dad, relax.
好吧 以赛亚今晚
Okay. Isaiah's stuck
要做家庭作业 我可以看电视
doing homework tonight, and I'm just gonna watch TV.
好的
Okay, call me
需要就给我打电♥话♥ 行吗
if you need anything, all right
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
找到安宁
And shall find my peace
我的一切
My all in all
你是我生命的粮
You are the bread of life
亲爱的主啊
Dear Lord, to me
你的圣道就是真理
Your holy word the truth
拯救我
That rescues me
喂饱了我
Give me to eat
与您同在
And live with you
上天
Above
教会我去爱
Teach me to love
你的真理
Your truth, for you
因为你就是爱
Are love
圣灵降临吧
O send your spirit now
亲爱的主
Dear Lord, to me
他会触摸我的眼睛
That He may touch my eyes
让我明白
And make me see
帮我辨明是非
Show me the truth made plain
在你的字里行间
Within your word
在你的书里
For in your book revealed
我看到了你上帝
I see you, Lord
你是我生命的粮
You are the bread
基♥督♥的身体
Of life. - The body of Christ.
基♥督♥的宝血
Dear Lord - The blood of Christ.
于我而言
To me
你的圣道就是真理
Your holy word the truth
拯救我 -基♥督♥的宝血
That rescues me... - The blood of Christ.
先生
Sir
您想进来吗
Would you like to come inside
我们欢迎您加入
You're very welcome here.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚就不必了
Not tonight.
艾莉诺
Eleanor
你怎么会在窗户外面
How'd you get out there
跳一步就过去了 很简单的
Uh, it's not that big of a jump.
你疯了吗 -你会掉下去的
Are you nuts. - You could have fallen.
想去看电影么 -什么
Want to go to the movies. - What
我爸今晚加班 我有零花钱
My dad's working all night tonight, and I've got money.
呃 我
Uh, I don't...
我今晚不太想出门
I don't really feel like going out.
你还好吗
You okay
以赛亚
Isaiah...
艾莉诺 你怎么进来的
Eleanor How'd you get in here
飞进来的
I flew.
好吧
Okay.
以赛亚 孩子 你想跟朋友玩可以告诉我
Isaiah, baby, you can tell me when you want company.
艾莉诺不用偷偷摸摸的
You don't have to sneak Eleanor in.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
艾莉诺 这是我搭档 本
Eleanor, this is my partner, Ben.
他今晚会照顾你们
He's gonna watch you for a few hours tonight.
等等 迪小姐呢
Wait, what about Miss Dee
临来之前取消了 -又来
Canceled last minute. Again.
耶 我们今晚会很开心的
Ooh, we're gonna have so much fun.
咱们三个要不要点个披萨
What do you say the three of us
打开电视收看尼克斯的比赛呢
order some pizza and watch the Knicks on TV
我们对体育不太感兴趣
We're not really that into sports.
好吧 没事没事
Oh, cool. Cool, cool,
那我们 -好了 本
cool. Uh, we could... - Okay, uh, Ben
别管他们了 走吧 -行
They're good. Come on. - Okay.
我特别不擅长跟孩子们相处
I'm freaking terrible with kids.
你还好啦
You're fine.
但要想增加以赛亚对你的印象分
But if you want to score some points with Isaiah,
最好点个夏威夷披萨
get him a Hawaiian pizza.
夏威夷披萨就是灾难
You mind if I wash that atrocity
你介意我喝点这个中和下吗
down with some of this
整瓶带回家我都不介意
Yeah, you're welcome to take that bottle home,
你随意
and help yourself.
那边的花篮也送你吧
You can take all the rest of that shit home, too.
我能说几句话 请你别生气吗
Can I say something without you getting pissed
你想劝我不要去
You gonna try to talk me out of going
大家把你当英雄
You're getting treated like a hero
因为你就是英雄
'cause you are a hero.
那家伙杀了至少五个人
That guy murdered at least five people.
别这样
Don't do that.
怎么样
What
没有任何证据显示
There is no evidence suggesting
下水道外的人是他杀的
he killed anyone outside of that sewer.
可我们却对媒体的报道欣然接受
Yet, apparently, we're happy letting the press
“耶 我们抓到凶手了
run with the story, "We got the guy,
城市又安全了”
and the city's safe again."
要不是你扣动了扳机
If you hadn't pulled the trigger,
他会把我俩都杀了
he would've slaughtered us both.
你杀的没错
It was a good kill.
他为什么要攻击我们 本
Why did he attack us, Ben
他肯定受到药物控制
The guy was on something.
他们做过药理筛查了
They ran a tox screen.
并没有发现可疑之处
There was nothing out of the ordinary.
也许他吃的东西 实验室还查不出来
Yeah, well, maybe he was on something they didn't know
我的意思是
to test for. All I'm saying
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表