剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表
She's a miracle.
为什么
Why
我给她注射了病毒蛋白抑制剂
I injected her with a viral protease inhibitor.
她现在可以老化
Now she can age.
当然 皮特嘲笑我
Of course, Peter mocked me for curing
治好了这个病毒唯一有好处的方面
the only good thing about this virus...
我不觉得有什么好的
I don't think it's good at all.
我最后的朋友刚刚过了生日
My best friend just had a birthday,
那是 最好玩的一天
and it was, like, the best day ever.
到了最后 我很难过
And at the end of it, I was so sad.
那有道理
That makes sense.
的确是
It does
当然
Of course.
生活的特别之处就在于 它不会永远延续下去
What makes life special is that it doesn't last forever.
你给黛西的注射
The injection you gave to Daisy...
对人也是安全的
...is it safe for people, too
怎么回事
What the h...
你好
Hello
对不起 我知道我说了我们不联♥系♥了
Sorry. I know it's unfair of me to call
再打电♥话♥不好
when I said we couldn't talk.
没关系
That's okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay
是
Yeah
是
Yeah.
看样子我们可能被治愈
It looks like I might actually get cured.
什么
What
不会马上发生 但是
It's not gonna happen right away, but...
如果我被治愈了
If I do...
我想知道你是不是
I was wondering if you
想要继续做我的朋友
still want to be my friend.
你还在吗 -是
Are you there - Yeah.
对不起 你的意思是还在 还是你还要做朋友
Sorry, was that a "yeah, you're there" or "yeah, you still..."
两个都是
It was a yeah for both.
你确定
Are you sure
是的
Yeah.
因为这可能要花很长一段时间
Because it seriously might take a while before...
我不在乎
I don't care.
我知道你担心到时候我20了
I know you're worried that I'm gonna be, like,
你还是12
20, and you'll still be 12,
但是 -其实
but... - Actually,
我不再担心那件事了
I'm not so worried about that anymore.
什么 -艾莉诺
What - Eleanor,
我们准备好了
we're ready.
我得挂了
I got to go.
艾莉诺
Eleanor
好
Yeah
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我知道这看起来很原始
I know it looks a little medieval,
但是治疗只有通过脊髓注射的方式
but the treatment can only be administered
进行
by a spinal injection, so...
你一定不能动
it's extremely important you don't move.
如果你感觉不安 就告诉我
And if you get freaked out, just let me know,
我就按下这个开关 装置就会解锁
and I'll press this button, and everything unlocks.
看
See
你准备好了吗
You ready
披萨到了
Pizza's here.
我以为你走了
I-I thought you'd left.
我回来
Uh, I just came back to...
拿我们的东西
get our stuff.
对不起我
And I'm sorry I...
还没有给你回电♥话♥
haven't called you back.
但是我想要亲自面谈
But I wanted to do this in person.
做什么
Do what
告别
Say goodbye.
还有
And...
我能解释我们为什么必须离开
I can explain why we have to leave,
为什么艾莉告诉以赛亚
and why Ellie told Isaiah
她不能再和她说话了
she can never talk to him again.
继续
Go ahead.
你介意我们去隔壁
Do you mind if we talk next door
我的房♥子吗
At my place.
除非你觉得那样做不合适
Don't you think it's strange,
我们的孩子一起玩了这么久
after all this time our kids have spent together,
我还从来没有
that I have never
见过你住的地方
seen where you live
那我也可以解释
I-I-I can explain that, too.
拜托
Please.
我去拿我的钥匙
I'm gonna go grab my keys.
我们走
Let's go.
妈
Mom
回你房♥间去 宝贝
Uh, go back to your room, baby.
但是我以为我听到了马克先生
But I thought I heard...Mr. Mark.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here
我就是
I-I-I just... um...
马克先生来拿他们的东西
Mr. Mark is just here to pack up their belongings,
他和我需要私下谈谈
and he and I need to speak in private.
至少让我说个再见
Well, at least let me say goodbye.
以赛亚
Isaiah.
我跟艾莉诺告过别了
I got to say goodbye to Eleanor.
我都没机会和他告别
I didn't get to say goodbye to him.
再见 马克先生
Goodbye, Mr. Mark.
告诉艾莉诺就算她治不好也没关系
Tell Eleanor it's okay if she never gets cured.
她本来的样子我也喜欢
I like her the way she is.
马上回来
Be back in a little bit.
好
Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
你没事了 -好 你
You okay - Yeah. You
是 是 听着 工作上出了点事
Yeah. Yeah. Listen, uh, something came up at work.
我本来打算明天办
I was gonna leave it until tomorrow,
但是我真的得走了 但是得先保证你没事
but I really should go in, but only if you are okay.
我没事
I'm good.
披萨钱就在柜台上
Okay, so pizza money's on the counter,
我走之后锁好门 -妈
lock the door behind me. - Mom
是
Yeah
谢谢你今晚这么通融
Thanks for being so cool tonight.
回头见 -回头见
See you later. - See you later.
向前靠
Lean all the way forward, please.
艾莉诺
Eleanor.
我知道我之前说过不要乱动
I know I said before to be very, very still,
但是说真的 不要动
but seriously, do not move.
结束了 结束了
It's over, it's over.
好了 呼吸 快呀 艾莉诺 看着我 看着我
It's okay. Breathe. Come on, Eleanor. Look at me, look at me.
呼吸
Breathe.
这就对了
There you go.
你感觉哀老了吗
You feel any older
我知道很难接受
I know it's a lot to take in.
我得告诉我爸我做了治疗
I have to tell my Dad I did this.
你能让我出去吗 拜托 -等一会儿
Could you let me out, please - Uh, just... in a little bit.
我必须再观察你一段时间
I just have to observe you a little bit longer.
但是你说你给黛西注射了这个
But you said you gave this to Daisy.
没错
I did.
你也用了药 对吧
And you took it, too, right
他当然用了
Of course he did.
结束了吗 -你做了吗
Is it done - Did you do it
你为什么穿着手术服 我女儿呢
Why are you wearing scrubs Where's my daughter
是
Yeah
我查了指纹
I ran the prints.
结果刚刚出来
The results just came back.
真快
剧集 | 生人勿进(2022) | 导航列表