剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
我随后就过来
I'll follow you over.
去吧
Go on.
阿曼达会找你的
Amanda'll be looking for you.
她说得很清楚
Yeah, she made it pretty fucking clear
她不想见到我 所以...
she doesn't want to see me, so...
她是因失去儿子而悲痛 吉米
She's grieving, Jimmy.
是吗
Is she?
我也是啊 迈克尔
So am I, Michael.
悲痛这件事
She doesn't have the fucking monopoly
又不是她的专利 对吧
on grief, now, does she?
我明白 可对母亲来说不一样
I know that, but it's different for a mother.
好家伙
Wow.
无意冒犯 迈克尔 不过别他妈
No offense, Michael, but stay the fuck out
搅合我的婚姻 好吗
of my marriage, okay?
你看见枪手了吗
You see the shooter?
没有
No.
这个叫摩尔的小子
This lad Moore,
他不是枪手 但命令是他下的
he wasn't the triggerman, but he ordered it.
你不认识他 但他是个嘴欠的小混♥蛋♥
You don't know him, but he's a mouthy little prick.
干了吧
Drink up there.
干了
Drink up.
他会小心行事
He'll be keeping his head down low,
但谁都会大意 等他大意的时候
but everyone gets sloppy, and when he does,
我们就会等着他
we will be waiting for him.
我不能参与任何这些...
Well, I can't be involved in any of that...
如果我想见安娜的话就不能
not if I want to see Anna.
是吗
Okay?
那杰米呢
What about Jamie?
他不算数吗
Doesn't he count?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 迈克尔
Fuck you, Michael.
你以前为了钱干过 现在为了亲人去干吧
You done it before for money. Do it now for family.
吉米为什么不在
Why isn't Jimmy here?
他去医院看埃里克了 那样可以吗
He's gone to the hospital, to see Eric. Is that okay?
我只是对他没在感到奇怪
I'm just surprised he's not here.
对于葬礼安排你有什么想法吗
Do you have any idea about, um, funeral arrangements yet?
还没有
Not yet.
我们得尽快通知大家
Well, we'll need to let people know soon.
好让他们做好安排
So they can make plans.
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mam.
我说了我不知道 我就是不知道
I've said I don't know, and I don't know.
一整天新闻里都是枪击的事
It's been on the news all day, about the shooting.
大家都会知道到底发生了什么
Everyone will know exactly what happened.
我很遗憾你外孙的遇害让你没面子了
I'm sorry if your grandson's murder is an embarrassment.
你母亲不是这个意思
That's not what your mother's saying.
那你是什么意思呢 妈
Yeah, well, then what are you saying, Mam?
只是说新闻里报道了 仅此而已
Just that it was on the news, that's all.
-什么都报道了 -什么都报道了是什么意思
- About everything. - What's everything?
我们不是来吵架的
Eh, w-we didn't come here to have a fight.
不不 "什么都"是什么意思 妈
No, no. No. What is "everything," Mam?
就是关于吉米和他的家族...
Just about Jimmy and his family...
还有家族生意
and all that business.
杰米与那些一点关系都没有
Jamie had nothing to do with any of that.
他不应该出这样的事
He didn't deserve what happened to him.
谁也没说这事是他活该 亲爱的
No one is saying he deserved it, love.
如果他交往的
If that's the kind of people
都是那样的人 你觉得会发生什么
he's hanging around with, what do you expect?
"那样的人"
"The kind of people"?
他们是他的家人 妈
They're his family, Mam.
那也没好到哪去
That doesn't make it any better.
你知道吗 去你的
You know what? Fuck this.
倒是走啊 婊♥子♥
Fucking move, you dowsy cunt!
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you!
你觉得我会变成那样吗
Do you think I'm gonna look like that?
-不会 -她54岁
- No. - She's 54.
我去
Fucking hell.
你来了
There you are.
我们给你打过电♥话♥
We tried to call you,
告诉你埃里克醒了
let you know that Eric was awake.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
什么
What?
你看着我的眼睛告诉我
You looked me in the eye and told me
你和那场枪击案毫无关系
you had nothing to do with that shooting.
-我确实没有 -别骗我
- And I didn't. - Don't fucking lie to me.
而你给他打掩护
And you backed him up.
听着
Look...
他是个混♥蛋♥
he's a fucking prick.
自作自受
He had it coming.
因为你干的好事 你堂侄子死了
Your cousin is dead 'cause of what you did.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
我又不知道杰米会卷进来
I couldn't have known that Jamie'd get caught up in this.
是摩尔干的 而你该出去抓他
That's Moore's doing, and you should be fucking out there,
而不是在这里 给我发牢骚
trying to get him instead of in here, giving me grief.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我一整天都在努力给你擦屁♥股♥
I spent the day out trying to clean up your shit,
好歹那部分可以清理 我告诉你
at least the parts that can be cleaned, and to tell you,
我现在觉得
fuck, the way I am feeling right now,
我恨不得在这里锤爆你
I would happily fucking hammer you
就在这 管你是不是在病床上
right fucking here, hospital bed or not.
我不在乎别人以为他们知道什么
Now, I don't care what people think they know.
问过你枪杀那小子的事
You're asked about shooting that lad,
你否认了 尤其是对吉米
you deny it, especially to Jimmy.
他迟早会发现
He's gonna find out eventually.
也许吧 但现在 他在外面大开杀戒
Maybe. But right now, he's out gunning for blood,
我不希望他追杀的是你
and I don't want it to be yours he goes after.
所以你谁也不能说 布蒂也不行
So, you tell no one, not even Birdy.
懂吗
Do you understand?
-你也是 -好的 弗兰克
- Same goes for you. - Okay, Frank.
我不想再听到关于可兰·摩尔的鬼话
I don't want to hear another fucking peep about Caolan Moore.
结束了 到此为止
It's done. It's over.
你看到他 就过马路
You see him, you cross the fucking street.
要是吉米试图说服你去找他
Jimmy tries to talk you into going after him,
你就拒绝 然后来告诉我
you say no and you come and tell me.
明白吗
Is that clear?
嗯
Yeah.
你确定不想去医院吗
You sure you don't want to go to the hospital?
我没事
I'm fine.
你可能还没缓过来
You might still be in shock.
我没事 告诉过你了
I'm fine. I already told you.
好吧
Alright.
我在想葬礼的事
I've been thinking about the funeral.
我只想要家人和亲密的朋友来参加
I just want family and close friends at it.
我不想搞得大型花哨 或其它什么的
I don't want a big, fancy thing and none of that other stuff.
好吧
Okay.
我认真的 吉米
I mean it, Jimmy.
我不想看到富奇 凯姆或他们任何一个
I don't want Fudge or Kem or any of them showing up at it.
他们会想来致意的
They'll want to pay their respects.
他们都不认识杰米
They didn't even know Jamie.
如果不露面 他们会过意不去
They'll think it looks bad if they don't show their faces.
我不在乎他们怎么想
I don't care what they think.
不给他们机会 以我儿子葬礼为借口
They're not using my son's funeral
招摇过市 搞黑帮那套
as an excuse to strut around and play gangsters.
我只想要家人和亲密的朋友
I just want family and close friends only.
没有别人
No one else.
没了
No one.
好吧
Okay.
-弗兰克 -嗯
- Frank? - Yeah.
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
车上 快到家了
In the car. We're almost home.
你回来后 你和迈克尔来找我 行吗
You and Michael come and see me when you get back, yeah?
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's up?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表