剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah. Sounds cool, man.
谢了 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
没事
Brilliant.
下一次 我会告诉他
Next time, I'll tell him.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的脸 你就知道我是认真的
Look me in the face, so you'll know I mean what I'm saying.
他们已经知道出了个叛徒
They already know there's a rat,
所以说服他们这个叛徒就是你应该不难
so it won't be too hard convincing them it's you.
和我说实话
Tell me the truth
我就让你离开这里
and I'll let you walk out of here.
但如果你一直撒谎
But if you keep lying,
我就让吉米和迈克尔来处理你
I'll let Jimmy and Michael deal with you,
而他们不会让你离开
and they will not let you walk out of here.
你和谁接头
Who did you talk to?
是埃蒙吗
Is it Eamon?
我发誓 这是你的最后一次机会
I swear, this is your last chance.
康·道尔
Con Doyle.
你和他说什么了
What did you tell 'em?
什么都没说 我什么都不知道
Fucking nothing. I don't know nothing.
别对我说谎
Don't fucking lie to me.
只有富奇那件事
Just about Fudge.
你设计了他
You set that up?
对 但只是这件事 没别的了
Yeah. That's all, but nothing else.
埃蒙悬赏了每一个人
Eamon has a bounty on everyone's head.
他过几天就要去西班牙了
He's going to Spain in a few days,
他想在他回来时看到我们干掉其中一个
and he wants one of them clipped by the time he gets back.
不管是谁干掉了金塞拉家的人 他都奖50万
He's offering half a mil to whoever clips a Kinsella.
那安东尼呢
What about Anthony?
我没听到提起他的名字
I haven't heard his name mentioned.
但他们知道迈克尔在见他的孩子
But they know Michael's seeing his young one,
她也被盯上了
and they've got her tagged.
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael?!
妈的
Shit.
所以你当时 只穿着一只鞋
So, there you were, with one shoe...
跑得飞快
...running faster than you've ever run
还在哈哈大笑
and laughing your head off.
抱歉 迈克尔
Sorry, Michael.
外婆要我回家了
Nan wants me home.
-我得走了 -好的
- I better go. - Yeah.
要不然我就有麻烦了
Or I'll be in trouble.
好的
'Course.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈的
Shit!
还有...
And...
也许我们下周可以再见面
Maybe we can do this again next week.
太好了 我到时候给你打电♥话♥
Great. I'll give you a call soon.
好的 谢谢你的礼物
Uh, yeah. Thanks for the present.
再见 安娜
Bye, Anna.
安娜 这边来
Anna, here.
跟我走
Come with me.
安娜 待在这
Anna, stay there.
潘迪尼咖啡店
迈克尔 发生什么事了
Michael, what is going on?
-趴下 -趴到地上
- Get down! - Get on the ground!
-都他妈趴下 -安娜 进来
- Get the fuck down! - Anna, go.
这里
Here.
仅限职工
这里 躲这里
In here. In here.
坐在地上
Down on the floor.
趴在地上 马上
Get the fuck down now!
他在哪
Where the fuck is he?
别他妈挡路
Get out of the fucking way!
保持安静 好吗
Just stay quiet, okay?
趴下
Get down!
趴到地上
Get the fuck on the ground!
-把嘴闭上 -别伤害我 别伤害我
- Shut the fuck up! - Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!
趴下 安静 给我安静
Get down and shut up! Shut the fuck up!
安静
Shut up!
仅限职工
找不到他
Can't fucking find him.
走吧 条子来了
Come on, the cops are coming.
走吧 快点
Come on! Move it!
你还好吗
You alright?
看
Look.
没事了
It's okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好 好 我没事
Y-Yeah. Yeah. I'm alright.
过来 坐我边上 这样我就能...
Now, c-come here. Come sit down so I can...
好的
Alright.
你没事吧 迈克尔
Are -- Are you okay, Michael?
我可以去求救
I can go get help.
不不不 留下 留下和我一起
No. No, no. Stay -- Stay here with me.
求你了
Please.
稍等一下
Here, wait a minute.
十万英镑一天吗
100 grand a day?
这简直是敲诈
That's fucking extortion.
这是我父亲决定的金额
That's the amount my father decided,
你就得付这么多
so that's what you pay.
埃蒙
Eamon?
是时候为仪式做准备了
It's time to get ready for the ceremony.
我得挂了
I have to go.
我刚看到安娜走了 她还好吗
I just saw Anna leaving. Is she okay?
-是的 -那你呢
- Yeah. - What about you?
我们快走吧
Let's just go.
别发动车
Don't start the car.
你怎么知道他们在监视安娜
How'd you know they were watching Anna?
我从凯姆那里问出来的
I got it out of Kem.
他一直在跟康·道尔
He's been talking to Con Doyle
和埃蒙·坎宁安通消息
and Eamon Cunningham.
所以 怎么 他...
So, what, he --
他就这么过来告诉你一切吗
he just showed up and told you all this, did he?
不是
No.
显然不是
Obviously.
我昨天去看安东尼时
When I went to visit Anthony yesterday,
埃蒙·坎宁安在路上拦下我
Eamon Cunningham stopped me in the road
并且威胁我
and threatened me.
他说的内容和说话方式
The stuff he was saying and the way he was saying it
让我觉得有人在跟他通消息
made me think that somebody was talking to him.
你之前为什么不说
Why didn't you say anything about this?
因为我想确认我猜得没错
Because I wanted to make sure that I was right about it.
所以我之前问你多瑟的事
That's why I was asking you about Dotser earlier.
安娜可能会在那里被杀
Anna could have been killed in there.
或不得不看着我被杀 而一直以来
Or had to watch me get killed, and all this time,
你都知道我们有个叛徒
you knew we had a rat.
-是的 但我不确定 -我的老天啊
- Yeah, but not for certain. - Jesus fucking Christ.
-我也刚发现... -这不是游戏 阿曼达
- I only found out about it... - It's not a fucking game, Amanda!
你知道我们差一点就被枪杀了吗
Do you understand how close we were to being shot in there,
而你还在扮演侦探玩吗
and you were playing fucking detective?
见鬼
Fuck!
好吧 我明白你很生气
Alright, I get you're angry.
我非常生气
I'm fucking angry!
妈的
Fuck!
但你一定知道他们可能会跟着安娜
But you must've known that they might follow Anna.
他们总是会寻找我们的弱点
They were always gonna look for our weak spots,
并试图从那里下手攻击我们
and then try and hit us there.
是凯姆告诉他们安娜的事吗
Was it Kem who told them about Anna?
不 他们自己发现的
No, they worked that out themselves.
但他供出了富奇
But he gave up Fudge.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表