剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
爱尔兰警方已在一个著名的都柏林犯罪家族的
Gardai have have put in place a 24-hour protection post
住处外安排了24小时保护岗
outside the homes of a prominent Dublin crime family
担心敌对的犯罪团伙之间的
amidst fears of rising tension of escalating violence
局势愈发紧张 暴♥力♥升级
between rival organized-crime gangs.
格伦
Glen?
我们在维克街看到了杰米
We spotted Jamie on Wicker.
他们刚停在卡梅尔山社区医院外面
They just pulled out of Carmel Place.
我要迈克尔
I want Michael.
我盯着他 老大
I'll keep on him, sir.
你一定要抓到迈克尔
Just make sure you get Michael.
家族纽带
第一季 第四集
迈克尔 请深吸一口气屏住
Michael, can you take a deep breath and hold, please?
很好 谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
你能看到是哪里出了问题吗
Can you see what's wrong?
等我们拿到结果 奥马利医生
Dr. O'Malley will go through all that with you
会跟你详细解释
when we have your results.
另一位医生说可能是癫痫
Just the other doctor said it could be epilepsy.
我说了 医生会跟你详细解释
As I said, the doctor will go through it with you.
现在你就暂时...
For the time being, you'll...
爱尔兰癫痫病研究所
医院
来吧 傻瓜 我们得走了
Come on, fool, we got to move.
睁大眼睛
Keep your eyes peeled.
欢迎来到格伦伍兹学院
至少让我用本来的姓吧
Can I at least use my own name?
我们说好的
We discussed this.
我姓拉金 所以...
Look, Larkin is my family name, so...
你也算是拉金家的人
it's kinda your name, too.
我想用金塞拉
I want to use Kinsella.
拜托
Please.
别让我更为难了
Don't make this any harder.
我一有机会就来看你
I'll come visit every chance I get.
你♥爸♥爸也会
And your dad will, too...
等他安全的时候
when it's safe for him.
你不是说没人想杀我吗
I thought you said nobody wanted to kill me.
是啊
They don't.
那你为什么把我送来这里
They why are you sending me here?
我们要倍加留意
We're just being extra careful...
确保你不会遇到什么事
to make sure that nothing happens to you.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
你俩去哪了
Where'd yous two disappear to?
我有事要办
I had stuff to see to.
更像是 瞧啊 "魔术师"消失了 不是吗
More like, hey, presto, "The Magician" disappears, yeah?
你再喊我这个试试
Don't you ever fuckin' call me that again.
跟你闹着玩的 兄弟
I was only messin', bud.
他不是故意惹你的 迈克尔
He didn't mean it, Michael.
是啊
Yeah.
我对你只有全心尊重 朋友
Got nothing but total respect, man.
埃里克 带凯姆和富奇进去
Eric, take Kem and Fudge inside.
走啊
Go on.
走
Go on!
好
Yeah.
等下开个会
Having a meeting later.
有几件事需要商量一下
A few things we need to discuss.
就不用了吧 弗兰克
Think I'll give it a miss, Frank.
你要是对于杀掉可兰·摩尔
If you'd been this fuckin' reticent
也这么沉默 我们就不会到现在这个地步了
about clipping Caolan Moore, we wouldn't be in this shit.
你这样还是为了见女儿吗
Is this still about you trying to see your daughter?
因为那已经没可能了
Because that's gone now.
她的社工难道不会告诉警方
You think her case worker's been talking to the cops
你在摩尔谋杀案中的角色吗
about your part in Moore's murder?
报纸几乎就是点名道姓地说是你
Because the papers as good as fuckin' named you.
他没有受到任何指控 弗兰克
He wasn't charged with anything, Frank.
一点关系都没有
Doesn't matter a fuck.
他们知道是他干的 所有人都知道
They know he did it. Everyone does.
法♥院♥不会让你接近安娜的
No court is gonna give you access to Anna.
现在不会
Not now.
一丝几率都不存在
Not a fucking chance.
你射杀可兰·摩尔那刻就堵死了所有见女儿的路
You put an end to that the moment you shot Caolan Moore.
你越早接受这个事实
The sooner you accept that,
对所有人就越好
the better for all of us.
弗兰克不可能知道与安娜的事会怎样
Frank can't know what's gonna happen with Anna.
迈克尔
Michael...
真恶心
That's disgusting.
它就像苹果汁
It's like apple juice.
不像我喝的果汁
Not the juice I drink.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你有什么感觉吗
Can you feel anything yet?
有点胀气
Just the gas.
他们问起的话 说我俩17岁
Remember, in case they ask, we're 17.
那些男生多大
How old are these lads, anyway?
我不知道 19岁20岁吧
I don't know, 19, 20, something like that.
会不会有点瘆得慌
Isn't that a bit creepy?
他们以为我们17岁就不会
Not if they think we're 17.
他们都很想认识你
They're all dying to meet you.
-我很怀疑 -是吗
- I doubt that. - No?
康纳听说你姓金塞拉之后
When Conor heard you were a Kinsella,
他说我一定要带你去
he said to make sure I brought you.
你为什么要跟他说这个
Why'd you tell him that?
因为你就是姓金塞拉
'Cause you are.
是啊 但是这跟其他人无关
Yeah, but that's nobody else's business,
你不该告诉别人我姓什么
and you shouldn't be tellin' people that.
有什么关系呢
What difference does it make?
你不了解情况
You don't know what it's like.
他们要么是想从我身上获得毒品 要么会问
If they're not tryin' to score drugs off me, then they'll be,
"你♥爸♥杀了你妈吗
"Did your da kill your mam?
他真的射杀了那些人吗"
Did he really shoot all those people?"
没人会说这种话
No one's gonna say that.
简的兄弟也是这么说的
That's exactly what Jane's brother said.
-我给你讲过的 -你没有
- I told you this. - No, you didn't.
你撒谎
Now, that's a fucking lie.
你为什么要这么在意这事
Why are you getting so worked up about this?
因为你没资格同别人谈论
'Cause it's not your place to be telling people
我家庭的事情
who my family are.
不知道你为什么要以你的家庭为辱
I don't know why you're ashamed of them.
我不以他们为辱
I am not ashamed of them.
我还希望我的亲人都是罪犯呢
I'd love family who are criminals.
肯定很酷
It'd be deadly.
你自己去吧 我回家了
You can go on your own. I'mma head home.
你怎么这么小气
Why are you being such a baby?
因为你就是个贱♥人♥
'Cause you're being a bitch.
你能被人邀请 安娜
The only reason you're invited anywhere, Anna,
就因为你是金塞拉家一员
is 'cause you're a fucking Kinsella.
教室在在斯威夫特大楼
The classrooms are all in the Swift Building.
计算机室和科学室也是
So is the computer lab and science rooms.
很快你就轻车熟路了 安东尼
You'll soon get the hang of it, Anthony.
西蒙 你能带安东尼去他的宿舍吗
Simon, will you show Anthony to his dorm,
-帮他安顿好 -好的 先生
- help him get settled in? - Yes, sir.
好
Alright.
弗兰克·金塞拉来电
弗兰克
Frank.
阿曼达 我们需要你的帮助
Amanda, we need you to do something for us.
我有一张弗兰克的需求清单
I have a list from Frank of everything he needs.
现在能付你400块 以后同样
We can give you 400 now and then the same again --
我不能跟你做交易
I can't do business with you.
就当我是弗兰克
Pretend I'm Frank.
我只不过也是听令办事
All I'm doing is carrying out his instructions.
跟你们谁都不行
Not with any of your lot.
我不能再卖♥♥给你们了
I can't sell to yous anymore.
我们会额外付你50运输费
We'll pay an extra 50 on delivery.
你提供双倍的价钱
You could offer me double.
我也不会接受
It's not gonna make any difference.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表