剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
我接下来会写一份事情经过的报告
What I'm gonna do is write a report of what happened here
发给你的全科医生
and send it to your GP,
他会给你把你转给一名神经科咨♥询♥医生
who will refer you to a consulting neurologist.
你就不能明说我是怎么回事吗
Why can't you just tell me what's wrong with me?
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
有专门从事这一领域的医生
There are doctors who specialize in this area.
他们会需要先做检测 再下结论
They'll need to do tests before a diagnosis can be made.
拜托了
Please.
听着 这只是我的初步诊断
Look, this is just my initial opinion,
我也说了 你还需要做检测
and like I said, you'll have to do tests
但鉴于你的头部创伤和现有症状
but considering the head trauma and your symptoms,
我觉得你可能得了癫痫
I'd say it's possible you may have developed epilepsy.
能治愈吗
Can it be cured?
能控制住病情
It can be managed.
尽量避免任何
Try to avoid anything
容易引起你发作的因素
that makes you susceptible to seizures.
比如什么
Like what? I --
这因人而异 但通常
It's different for everyone, but the kinds of things
被认为是诱因的东西包括 睡眠不足
that are considered to be triggers are lack of sleep,
过度饮酒 或毒品药物使用
excessive alcohol or drug-taking.
压力也是一大诱因
Stress is a big one.
尽量避免应激环境
Try to avoid stressful situations.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生 那他在癫痫发作后
Hey, Doc. So, uh, can he still be interviewed
还能接受审讯吗
after having a seizure?
我建议你们改期
I'd recommend it's rescheduled.
谢了
Thanks.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
别给任何人开门 明白吗
Don't open it to anyone, you understand?
任何人都不行
No one.
等银行一开门
Soon as the banks are open,
你就把手头有的都存放到这里来
you lodge everything you've got in here.
你之后需要另找地方来存放
You need to find somewhere else to put it in the future.
好的
Okay.
待在这里
Stay here.
在最近一起黑帮枪击案中
In the latest gangland shooting,
有着两个孩子的年轻父亲
a young father of two
昨晚在都柏林一家酒吧中被枪杀
was gunned down at this Dublin pub last night.
案发时 可兰·摩尔正在庆祝
Caolan Moore was celebrating the recent birth
自己女儿利娅近期的降生
of his daughter Leah,
持枪杀人者进入酒吧 向他开了五枪
when the gunman entered the pub and shot him five times.
摩尔的未婚妻香农·戈加蒂
Moore's fiancée, Shannon Gogarty,
表示他是一位慈爱的父亲
said he was a loving father,
十分享受和孩子们在一起的时光
who enjoyed nothing more than spending time with his kids.
我很高兴他下手了 妈妈
I'm glad he did it, Mam.
我很高兴他为杰米下手了
I'm glad he did it for Jamie.
弗兰克
Frank?
多瑟
Dotser?
富奇 把箱子送过去
Fudge, get them boxes there.
好了
Alright.
来 你清货的时候
Here. When you're doing your collections,
确保凯姆时刻在你左右
make sure you've got Kem with you at all times.
无论如何都别独自行动
Don't go anywhere on your own.
好的
Okay.
等这批货没了 兄弟们会问
The lads will be asking what we're doing for stuff
我们该怎么办
when this lot runs out.
告诉他们埃蒙·坎宁安不是唯一的供货商就是了
Just tell them Eamon Cunningham's not our only supplier, okay?
听到没
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
银行的事搞定后 去我家
When you're done at the bank, go over to my place.
我到了会给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你要打包的东西
I'll call you when I'm there and tell you what things to pack,
然后全都带去布蒂家
and bring it all over to Birdy's house.
你要搬去和布蒂住吗
You moving in with Birdy?
照我说的做就对了
Just do what I ask, okay?
好
Okay.
他有两个小孩
He had two young kids.
你之前知道吗
Did you know that?
我们总会留下某人在身后
We all leave someone behind.
还有他未婚妻
And his fiancée --
看上去才十六岁
she looked about 16.
那是他的责任 阿曼达 不是你的
They were his responsibility, Amanda, not yours.
摩尔做出了自己的选择
Moore made his own choices.
他让他们失望了 不是别人
He let them down, no one else.
忘记他吧
Forget about him.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
你必须得忘记 阿曼达
You just have to, Amanda.
否则你会逼疯自己
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
把这一切放进记忆的深处
Push it as far away as you can and leave it there.
忘记它曾发生过
Forget it ever happened.
你就是这样忘记艾丽森的吗
Is that what you did with Allison?
抱歉 我不该这么说
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
没事
No.
对于艾丽森 我做的正好相反
With Allison, I do the opposite.
你好
Hello?
我希望你开心 你个贱♥货♥
I hope you're happy, you fucking bitch.
都是你的错 他死了
It's your fault he's dead.
你的双手沾满了诺尔的血
Noel's blood is on your hands.
他死是因为他帮了你
He's dead because he helped you.
就是因为你 我的女儿没有父亲了
You're the reason that our girls have no Da.
你是这一切的罪魁祸首
You're the reason for all of this.
这都怪你 你个贱♥人♥
You're to blame, you fucking bitch.
你个该死的贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch!
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表