剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
你想干什么
The fuck do you want?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我跟你没话可说
I've got nothing the fuck to say to you.
除非你听我说 凯姆
I'm not going anywhere, Kem,
不然我就不走了
until you listen to what I have to say.
我不感兴趣
I'm not fucking interested!
我这样站在你家门口
Me, standing here on your doorstep like this --
想想别人会怎么说
imagine what people are going to say.
要是我开始感谢你警告过我迈克尔要中枪
I wonder what they'd think if I started thanking you
不知道别人会怎么想
for warning me Michael was going to be shot.
-该死 -如果我让埃蒙知道
- Shit! - If I let Eamon know
你跟我说了什么 你觉得他会如何反应
what you told me, what do you think he's going to do?
你现在帮我 我就罩着你
You help me now, and I'll look after you.
该死
Shit!
你儿子把我的话转达给你了吗
Your son give you my message?
我给你打电♥话♥
'Cause when I call you,
你就接 明白吗
you fuckin' pick up, do you hear me?
你不许再无视我的电♥话♥
You ever ignore my calls again,
不然你就等着亲手埋葬你儿子吧
and you'll be burying that boy, too.
我要跟埃蒙谈
I want to speak to Eamon.
你跟我对接 不是跟埃蒙
You deal with me, not Eamon.
我要见他 面对面
I want to meet him, face-to-face.
你聋了吗
Are you fuckin' deaf?
你看这个
Watch this.
你应该知道这些是什么吧
I take it you recognize these?
我每12小时
I'm going to keep doing that
就烧一批
every 12 hours,
烧到你同意见我
until you agree to meet me.
家族纽带
第一季 第八集 [本季终]
喂
Hello.
你想谈谈
You wanted to talk.
我洗耳恭听 有什么就说什么吧
I'm listenin'. Say whatever it is you have to say.
我说
I said
我要面谈
I wanted to talk in person.
来我的酒店 我们在这里可以谈
Come to my hotel. We can speak here.
那里不行
Not there.
换个我能确定我的人身安全的地方
Somewhere I can be sure I'm safe.
你在这里会安全的
You'll be safe here.
就像布蒂那样吗
Like Birdy was?
地方我来选
I'll pick a place.
对我们都安全的地方
Where we'll both be safe.
同时 你应该不会再继续烧
In the meantime, I take it you won't be burning
我的财产了吧
any more of my property?
至少有12个小时不会
Not for at least 12 hours, anyway.
你有任何疾病吗
Do you have any medical illnesses or conditions?
-没有 -你在服用处方药吗
- No. - Are you taking any prescribed medications?
没有
No.
你有精神疾病吗
Do you suffer from any mental health issues?
没有
No.
你考虑或进行过
Have you ever considered or acted
自残自杀行为吗
upon thoughts of self-harm or suicide ideation?
该死 没有
Fuck's sake. No.
你目前有理由担心
Do you have any reason to believe that your life
你的人身安全受到其他犯人威胁吗
or welfare is currently at risk from other prisoners?
我不知道
I dunno.
谁在乎呢
Who gives a fuck?
我们认为你的处境很危险
Well, we believe that you are at risk.
去他们的
Fuck those bitches, man.
为此 我们给你安排了保护性牢房♥
And, for this reason, we're placing you on our protection unit.
不是吧
No, you're not.
我进去会和伯伯布兰一起住
I'm going in with me uncle, Bren.
保护性牢房♥是为了你的自身安全
Protection unit is for your own safety and welfare.
不要
No.
我进去会跟着布兰登·金塞拉住
I'm going in with Brendan Kinsella.
是啊 我们...
Yeah, we --
我们知道他是谁
we know who he is.
他们在解决了 我进去就跟着他
They're sorting it, so, I'll be in with him.
他不想让你跟他一起住 埃里克
He doesn't want you in with him, Eric.
不可能的
That's not happenin'.
所有贵重物品都放进来
Place all your valuables in here --
现金 珠宝 手表
money, jewelry, watches,
饰物 手♥机♥
piercings, mobile phones.
不 叛徒和恋童癖才需要住哪种号♥子
No. Protection's for rats and pedos, man.
我不进去
I'm not fuckin' goin' in there.
我们让你去哪你就去哪
You go where we fuckin' tell you to go,
不然就打到你听话
or we'll beat manners into you.
把所有东西都放进来
Now, put all your stuff there --
现金
money,
手表
watches,
珠宝
jewelry,
饰物
piercings.
这是干什么
What's this?
你什么时候回来的 儿子
When'd you get back, buddy?
-几个小时以前 -是啊
- A few hours ago. - Oh, yeah.
安东尼宝贝 回你的房♥间吧
Anthony, love, will you go up to your room?
康·道尔去了安东尼的学校
Con Doyle showed up at Anthony's school,
威胁他
making threats.
我要杀了那个怪胎
I'm going to kill that freak.
我要杀了他
I'm going to fucking kill him.
几个他们的人尝试抓走安娜
Some of their lads tried to grab Anna
把她塞进后备箱
and put her in the boot of a car.
我们安排了跟埃蒙会面
We're arranging a meeting with Eamon.
如果他不同意交易
If he won't agree to a deal,
那迈克尔就杀了他
then Michael is going to kill him.
你说什么
Sorry?
你要干什么
You're gonna do fuckin' what?
我死了吗 轮到你说了算
Who the fuck died and put you in charge?
这就是我们要做的 弗兰克
This is what we're doin', Frank.
如果你想去国外躲着 那是你的选择
If you want to go abroad and hide, that's your decision.
你竟敢这样跟我说话
Don't you fucking dare talk to me like that!
-弗兰克 -不 去她的 去她的
- Frank... - No, fuck her! Fuck her!
弗兰克
Frank!
你看到埃蒙对布蒂做过什么吗
Did you see what Eamon did to Birdy?
如果你想生某人的气
You want to be angry with someone,
那就生他的气吧
be angry with him.
你也许可以让这俩贱♥人♥听你的
You may have these two cunts on strings,
但你被骗了
but you're deluded,
如果你认为埃蒙会同意
if you think Eamon's going to agree
和你见面
to a meetin' with you.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
你以为想那样你就能
You think you're going to be able to clip
干掉埃蒙·坎宁安吗
Eamon Cunningham, just like that?
要怎么操作 迈克尔
How's that going to work, Michael?
安排在一个美丽幽静的地方见他
Arrange to meet him somewhere nice and quiet?
他会一个人来 穿着儿童平底鞋
He'll show up on his own, shuffle along
拖着脚走过来
with his cacks around his ankles,
像个老实巴交的贱♥货♥一样吮着手指
sucking his thumb like a guileless fucking cunt?
要是他死了 就告诉我
Let me know when he's dead.
我会送些花
I'll send some fucking flowers.
该死的
Fuck!
她企图接管这个家
She's trying to take over this family.
她在耍大家
She's playing everyone.
他们这么做只是因为
They're just doing this because of what happened
安娜和安东尼出事了
with Anna and Anthony.
不
Ah, no.
不止如此
It's more than that.
她一直都在这么做
She's been at it the whole fucking time!
她就是条毒蛇
She's a viper.
埃蒙·坎宁安在我看完安东尼
Eamon Cunningham stopped me on the way home
回家的路上拦下并威胁我
from visiting Anthony and threatened me.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表