剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
昨晚的枪击你知道些什么吗
You know anything about that shooting last night?
不知道 为什么
No. Why?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我希望是我♥干♥的
I wish it was me.
那些蠢货是罪有应得
Those muppets deserve everything they get.
我昨天整晚和妮基在一起
I was with Nikki all night.
如果愿意你可以问她
Ask her if you want.
好吧 把包拿来
Okay, give us the bag.
你去让她进来
You go and get her.
告诉他
Tell him.
埃里克昨天整晚和我在一起 弗兰克
Eric was with me all last night, Frank.
他哪里都没去
He didn't go anywhere.
你最好别对我撒谎
Better not be lying to me.
我没有 我发誓
I'm not. I swear.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
我把这个放冰箱 你可以之后吃
I'll put this in the fridge. You can have it later.
我会再给你拿些来 迈克
I'll get you a few more bits, Mikey.
帮你把冰箱装满
I'll fill this up for you.
不 你不必这么麻烦
No, you don't have to go to any trouble.
我可以自己来
I can do that.
这不麻烦
It's not trouble.
对家人来说不会
Not for family.
我怀念你在身边的日子 迈克
I missed having you around, Mikey.
我们都很怀念
We all have.
我们一直在等你出来
We've all been waiting for you to get out.
尤其是弗兰克和你哥
Especially Frank and your brother.
没有你他们过得很艰难
It's been tough on them without you,
所有重任都是他们在抗
carrying the load all on their own.
埃里克
I mean, Eric's...
是个好孩子 但他不是你
he's a good boy, but he's not you.
但你现在回来了
But you're back now.
-这才是最重要的 -是的
- That's the main thing. - Yeah.
你明白我在说什么 我知道你明白
You understand what I'm saying. I know you do.
你和你母亲不同
You're not like your mother.
你是金塞拉家一员 我们会团结在一起
You're a Kinsella, and we stick together.
向来如此
Always.
金斯福特车行
早上好 阿曼达
Morning, Amanda.
你好
Hiya.
他说你要见他
Oh, he said you were expecting him.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 莎伦
Thanks, Sharon.
不用谢
No worries.
你还好吗
How are you?
弗兰克说他跟你讲过帮我安排个工作
Frank said he's spoken to you about giving me a job.
听着 我可以把你列为员工付你薪水
Look, I can put you on the books and pay you a salary
你就有工作了
so you have a job.
这意味着如果你不想来就可以不来
It means you don't have to come in here if you don't want to.
不 我想工作
No, I want to work.
除此之外我还能做什么
What else am I gonna do?
好吧
Okay.
妈知道这件事吗
Does Mam know about this?
有时候对付你妈
Sometimes with your Ma,
向她道歉会比请求许可更容易
it's easier to apologize than ask permission.
你只要闭上嘴乖乖按我说的做就行 懂吗
Just keep your mouth shut and do as I say, alright?
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
混♥蛋♥ 过来这
Fucking prick. Come here.
杰米 把门关上
Jamie, shut the fucking door.
关上门
Shut the door.
钱在哪 凯斯
Where's the fucking money, Keith?
我没拿钱 吉米 不过我会还给你
I don't have it, Jimmy, but I'll get it for you.
我对上帝发誓
I swear to God.
看到那个熨斗了吗 插上插头
See that iron? Plug it in.
过来 你个混球
Come here, you fuck.
站起来
Get the fuck up.
给我那个
Gimme that.
在熨斗热之前要是再不还钱 凯斯 你就完了
You have until this iron heats up to pay me what you owe me, Keith.
抱歉 吉米
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
老天爷啊 我很抱歉
Jesus Christ, I'm sorry.
你这有多少钱
How much have you got in here?
你要是敢骗我 我就把你的蛋给烧了
Lie to me and I'll burn the fucking balls off ya.
那件绿色夹克的口袋里有四百块钱
There's -- there's 400 in the pocket of that green jacket.
杰米 去拿
Jamie, go get it.
我下周会回来要剩下的部分 你明白吗
I'll be back next week for the rest. You understand?
明白 我会还你 吉米 我对上帝发誓
Yeah, I'll have it for you then, Jimmy. Swear to God.
杰米 你拿到了没 有多少钱
Jamie, did you get it? How much?
这只有不到300块
Ah. There's less than 300 here.
你还好吗
How you getting on?
很不错
Yeah, grand.
但是明天我可能不戴领带了
But, eh, tomorrow, I might lose the tie.
我现在刚好要去吃午饭 你饿了吗
I was just about to go for lunch, if you're hungry?
是
Yeah.
-给你 -拿着吧 你应得的
- Here. - Keep it. You earned it.
-给你 -你拿着
- Here. - Keep it.
你知道怎么判断瘾君子在骗你吗
How do you know when a junkie's lying to you?
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
他在空谈
He's talking.
别浪费你的同情心在瘾君子身上 儿子
Don't waste your pity on junkies, son.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
Love you.
系上你的安全带
Put on your seatbelt.
这感觉肯定不错
Must be nice,
能够出来和大家见面
being out and seeing everyone again.
对 确实
Yeah, it is.
发生了不少变化 你注意到了吗
Have you noticed many changes?
你的儿子们都长大了
Your boys have gotten big.
年纪大了 胆子也大了
Big and bold.
杰米看上去是个芳心终结者
Jamie looks like he's a bit of a heartbreaker.
是啊 他现在确实在让我伤心
Yeah, well, he's certainly breaking my heart at the moment.
你知道青少年都那样
You know what teenagers are like.
小混♥蛋♥
Arseholes?
我确定他还没那么糟糕
I'm sure he's not that bad.
毕竟想想我们在他的年纪干的那些事
I mean, the stuff we did when we were his age?
谢谢
Thanks.
里面没有金属
There's no metal inside.
现在的食物吃起来怪怪的
Food tastes funny off it now.
你要这样坚持多久
How long are you gonna keep this up for?
-坚持什么 -这一切
- Keep what up? - This.
弗兰克不会让你就这样给我洗车
Frank's not gonna leave you washing cars for me.
他和吉米都希望你能回到他们身边
Him and Jimmy want you back with them.
弗兰克知道这个故事 吉米也是
Frank knows the story. So does Jimmy.
这个故事是什么
And what is the story?
如果我想见安娜 就不能惹麻烦
I can't be getting into trouble, not if I want to see Anna.
他们让你见她了吗
They're letting you see her?
我的律师认为如果我能证明我有工作
My solicitor reckons if I can show I've got a job
并切不惹任何麻烦
and I'm staying out of trouble,
他们可能会给我权限
there's a chance they'll give me access.
你真的认为这是个好主意吗
Do you really think that's a good idea?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
她经历了这么多 迈克尔
She's been through so much, Michael.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
所以我现在想补偿她
That's why I want to make it up to her now.
你要想想怎么做对安娜最好
You need to think about what's best for Anna.
我在想
I am.
我觉得有父亲在她身边是最好的
And I think having her father in her life is what's best.
也许最好的办法就是
Maybe the kindest thing is to just...
别去打扰她
leave her be.
我他妈听见了
I fucking hear you!
什么
What?
我是布雷斯林警长
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表