剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
不
No!
-退后 -不
- Get back! - No.
我想看看他
I just want to see him.
-我想看看我儿子 -抱歉女士
- I just want to see my son. - I'm sorry, Miss.
他妈的我要看我儿子 我要看杰米
I want to fucking see my son. I want to see Jamie.
我要看杰米 我只想
I just want to see Jamie. I just want --
我只想看他一眼
I just want to see him for a second.
-他在里面吗 -走吧 走吧
- Is he in here? - Come on, come on. Let's go.
-我想看他 求你们了 -对不起 不行
- I just want to see him. Please, please, please. - Sorry, no.
你们别碰她
Hey, get your fucking hands off her!
-别碰她 -我要看我的杰米
- Get your hands off her! - I just want to see my Jamie.
你们怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
没事的 你现在不能看他
It's okay. You can't. You can't see him right now.
我得看他 我得看他
I have to see him. I have to see him.
-他是我儿子 -你肯定不想这样
- He's my son. He's my son. - This isn't how you want --
你肯定不想让记忆里的他是那个样子 相信我
This isn't how you want to remember him. Trust me.
不是这样的 相信我
Not here, not like this. Trust me.
不
No.
我得看看他 让我看看他吧
I have to see him. Please let me see him.
家族纽带
第一季 第二集
-弗兰克 -他在哪
- Frank. - Where is he?
他被推进手术室了
They've taken him in to theatre.
他伤得有多重
How bad is he?
很严重 但是他们说他会没事的
It's bad, but they say he'll be okay.
他不会死
He's not gonna die or anything.
他说出什么事了吗
Did he say what happened?
就说他们要杀他们 杰米死了
Just that they tried to kill them and that Jamie was dead.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我会查出来的
But I'm gonna find out.
可能几天之内都不会给我们尸体
Probably won't let us have the body for a few days.
尸体
The body?
杰米
Jamie.
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I mean.
我本来都不想让他今晚开车
I didn't even want him driving tonight.
什么
What?
我说了
I said that.
我说他不应该开车 但是你说让他走
I said he shouldn't be driving, but you said let him go.
我不想让他有自己的车
I didn't want him having his own car.
什么
What --
你以为我想让这种事发生吗
You think I wanted this to happen?
假如你没送他车
If you hadn't given him his own car,
他就不会去那里了
he wouldn't have been there.
我对他的关心不比你少
I cared about him just as fucking much as you did.
不比你少
Just as much.
多赛特郡医院
弗兰克 你知道是谁干的了吗 弗兰克
Frank. You got a name yet, Frank?
你知道是谁了吗
You got a name?
-吉米 -你知道是谁了吗
- Jimmy. - You got a name?
杰米出事了 我们都很难受 明白吗
We are all in bits over Jamie, okay?
不查个清楚我们就不眠不休
We're not gonna rest until this is fucking settled.
但是谁干的 谁会这么攻击我们家族
But who did this? Who'd attack our family like this?
谁会干这种事 弗兰克
Who the fuck would do this, Frank?
我们正在查 明白吗 我们会查到人的
We're working on that right now, okay? We will get a name.
我们会查到主使的 他死定了
We'll get names. Whoever did this is dead.
他们有什么可说的吗
They have anything to say for themselves?
去他们的
Fuck all.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -嗯
- You alright, pet? - Yeah.
警方怎么说
What did the police say?
没说什么 就是做了笔录
Not much. Just took a statement.
他们有没有告诉你 他们觉得谁是主使
They give you any idea who they think did it?
没有
No.
吉米和阿曼达怎么样了
How are Jimmy and Amanda doing?
他们肯定不好过
It's not gonna be easy for them.
尤其是吉米
Especially Jimmy.
他肯定忙着安慰阿曼达
He'll have his hands full with Amanda.
母亲失去孩子之后
When a mother loses a child,
就会像
it's like a fucking madness
着了魔
takes over you.
我知道
I know.
你得去陪陪你哥哥 迈克
You have to be there for your brother, Mikey.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
你们在外面听到了什么
What are youse hearing out there?
他俩说是可兰·摩尔策划的
These two are saying Caolan Moore set it up
因为他和埃里克的摩擦
'cause of all the shit between him and Eric.
那不是都解决了吗
I thought that was settled.
等下 谁说是可兰·摩尔
Sorry, who's saying it was Caolan Moore?
就我们问的几个小伙子 就这样
Just some of the lads we were talking to. That's all.
胡扯
Well, that's bollocks.
那些我们都解决了
We sorted all that shit out.
我就是把我听说的告诉你 弗兰克
Just telling you what I heard, Frank.
如果是摩尔 他真是卑鄙
Well, if it was Moore, he's a fucking snake.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
藏起来了 如果他还算有头脑的话
Gone underground if he's got a brain in his head.
找出他藏在哪
Find out fucking where.
吉米 我们还不能确定是他干的 明白吗
Jimmy, we don't even know it was him yet, okay?
还不能肯定
Not for sure.
你俩回去继续打听
I want you two back out there, okay?
听到任何消息就打给多瑟
You hear anything, call Dotser.
好
Yeah.
节哀顺变 吉米
Sorry about Jamie, Jimmy.
太糟了
This is fucked up.
我也是
Likewise.
嗯 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
如果真是可兰·摩尔干的 我们得查出
If it was Caolan Moore, we need to find out
埃蒙·坎宁安有没有同意他这么干
if Eamon Cunningham okay'd this.
不 我不在乎谁同不同意 弗兰克
No, I don't give a fuck who okay'd it, Frank.
摩尔会遭报应的 就这样
Moore's getting his, and that's fucking it.
我知道你生气极了 吉米 我们都是
I know you're raging, Jimmy. We all are.
但如果这与埃蒙有关 我们面对的问题
But if Eamon's behind this, we've got much bigger problems
比可兰·摩尔会怎样要大得多
than what happens to fucking Caolan Moore.
我只是需要一点时间弄清楚
I just need a little bit of time to find out
到底是怎么回事
what the fuck's going on.
我最不想看到你被气昏了头脑
The last thing I need is you losing the head
-让事情变得更糟 -更糟
- and making things worse. - Worse?
还能比这更糟 弗兰克
Worse, Frank?
你还是冷静一下 好吗
Yeah, you just need to calm down, okay?
打给多伊勒 探探情况
Call Doyler. Get a vibe from him.
告诉他我们想见埃蒙
Tell him we want to see Eamon.
先回家吧 安置好家人
Just...go home, take care of your family.
这事交给我解决
Let me sort this out.
告诉我究竟发生了什么
Tell me exactly what happened.
你知道了也是徒增烦恼 阿曼达
It won't do any good, Amanda.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我就想知道
I want to know.
我们在健身房♥的停车场
We were in the car park at the gym.
有个人冒出来开始朝我们开枪
Some lad ran up to us and started shooting.
不 在那之前 在那之前发生什么了
No, before that. What -- What happened before that?
你在车里的时候
Like, w-when -- when you were in the car,
你们谈了什么
what -- what -- what were you talking about?
他问了吉米的一些事
He asked me about Jimmy,
想知道他小时候是什么样
wanted to know what he was like as a kid.
-就这类事 -你说什么了
- That kinda thing. - What did you say?
就是实话实说
You know, the truth --
他挺风趣 有点儿浑
that he was funny and a bit of a prick.
但总是很照顾我
But that he always looked out for me.
那之后 我们还谈了谈安娜 就这些
After that, we spoke about Anna for a while, and that was it.
然后呢
T-Then what?
我们到了健身房♥ 下了车
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表