剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
找一个老师
Just find a teacher.
好
Okay.
卡索伍德监狱
请止步
安娜
Anna.
-迈克尔 -一切都好吗
- Hi, Michael. - Is everything okay?
我外婆拿了我的手♥机♥ 但我想见你
My nana took my phone, and I just wanted to see you.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
好
Okay.
你想喝果汁吗
Would you like a juice?
好的
Yeah, sure.
给
Here you go.
外婆不让我联♥系♥你 但我不在乎
My nana won't let me contact you, but I don't care.
我想见你
I want to see you.
安娜 你的社工
Anna, um, your case worker,
莫妮卡 她来见我
Monica, came to see me.
为什么
Why?
她给了我法庭令
She gave me a court order,
说我不能靠近你
saying I can't go anywhere near you.
我不在乎那些
I don't care about any of that.
你说你想见我
You said you wanted to see me.
我确实想见你
I-I do want to see you,
但我想用正确的方法
but I'm trying to do what's right.
安娜 你可能在那个咖啡厅被杀
Anna, you could have been killed in that café.
就连来这里都让你处于危险之中
Even coming here is dangerous for you.
我不想让你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
这点我绝对受不了
That's not something I could bear.
我只是想做正确的事
I'm just trying to do what's right.
别再这么说了
Stop saying that.
你应该做我的父亲
You're supposed to be my father.
我确实是你父亲
I am your father.
那就像样点
Then be one.
所有这些关于你和你家族 还有你所做的
All this stuff with you and your family and what you do --
我都不在乎 我不在乎
I don't care about that. I don't.
只是别回到我的生活 答应我一切
Just don't come back into my life, promise me everything,
然后又说为了我好而离开
and then leave and tell me it's for my own good.
但这是事实 对吧
But it's the truth, isn't it?
只要我在 你就有危险
As long as I'm around, you're in danger.
如果你与我有关系 就让你有危险
If you're connected to me, it puts you at risk.
但如果我离开一阵子 你就会安全
And if I was to go away f-for a while, you'd be safe.
所以你现在要逃吗
So, you're going away now?
去哪里
Where to?
我不知道
I don't know.
但不会是永远
It wouldn't be forever.
直等到风头过去
Just till all this trouble's over.
去你的 迈克尔
Fuck you, Michael.
你好吗 爸
Alright, Da?
我以为布蒂会来
I thought Birdy was coming.
她下次来
She'll be here next time.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
肯定是重要的事 弗兰克 让你大驾光临
It must be important, Frank, to drag you down here.
我一直想过来
I've been meaning to come down for a while.
不 我理解
No, I get it.
你现在忙着处理
You have your hands full taking care of business
家族事业
for the family.
又不是说你趁着我在里面的时候
Not like you're out there fucking everything up
搞砸了一切
while I'm in here...
把我们拖进赢不了的战争
getting us into wars we cannot win.
不是这样 爸
That's not what happened, Da.
你闭嘴
You shut the fuck up.
给我闭嘴
Just shut the fuck up.
如果我想要你的建议 就会问你
If I want your fucking advice, I'll ask for it.
你想跟我谈什么
What is it you want to talk about?
关于埃里克
It's about Eric.
那个猪头又干了什么
What's that fuckwit done now?
他要进来了
He's gonna be coming inside.
我需要你...
I need you to...
照顾他 保证他的安全
look out for him, keep him safe.
这是个大要求 弗兰克
That's a big ask, Frank.
你也许没听说 但拜你所赐 我们家在监狱的名声
You might not have heard, but our name is fucking muck in here
已经一塌糊涂
because of you.
我是求你帮我
I'm asking you as a favor.
你知道我现在后悔什么吗
You know what I really regret now?
没让布蒂全权负责
Is not leaving Birdy in charge.
我当时就知道
And I knew it at the time,
但我不想侮辱你 弗兰克
but I didn't want to humiliate you, Frank.
但那是我的大错
But that was my big mistake,
因为她绝不会让我们陷入
because she would never have gotten us
如今这种窘境
into a fucking mess like this.
吉米和迈克尔擅作主张杀了摩尔
Jimmy and Michael clipped Moore off their own bat.
是吗
Oh, is that right now?
那样的话 抱歉 弗兰克
Well, in that case, I'm sorry, Frank.
你瞧 因为我以为你掌控整个家族
You see, 'cause I thought you were in charge of the family,
但不是 我错了 因为很显然
but no, I was wrong, because obviously,
现在大家都开始随心所欲了
everyone does whatever the fuck they want now.
我这么跟你说吧
And I'll tell you this much --
如果我是当家的 有人跟我唱反调
If it was me and fucking anyone went against what I said --
不管是不是家人 我都灭了他们
family or not family -- I'd fucking bury them.
但你瞧 你的问题
But, you see, your fucking problem
是你从来不会脏了自己的手
is you've never got your hands dirty,
不像迈克尔 而且大家都知道
not like Michael, and everyone knows that.
就算不知道的人 现在也都知道了
You know, even if they don't know, they know.
他们知道 他们能从你身上闻出来 弗兰克
They know. They can fucking sense it off you, Frank.
所以你发的这些脾气 说的这些威胁
So all the fucking hissy fits and the threats,
谁都骗不到
they're fooling no one,
因为大家都知道你只是个没用的孬逼
'cause everyone knows you're just a windy cunt.
看看你这样子
Look at the fucking state of you,
穿得光鲜整齐 还玩黑帮过家家游戏呢
with the fucking flash gear and playing at being a gangster.
你知道你看起来像什么吗 弗兰克
Do you know what you look like, Frank?
像个理发师
A fucking hairdresser.
省省吧
Give it a rest.
不许你跟我这么说话
Don't you fucking speak to me like that!
坐下
Sit down.
你太忙着吸屌♥
You're too busy sucking cock
根本没精力好好管理这个家
to fucking run this family properly.
妈的
Fucking...
关于埃里克
About Eric.
如果你不照看他 他就得在整个刑期
If you don't watch out for him, he's gonna have to serve
在保护性监禁的号♥子里度过了
his full whack in protective custody on his own.
不
No.
他这种白♥痴♥就是麻烦的香饽饽
Idiots like him are a lightning rod for trouble.
拜托了
Please.
我求你帮我这件事
I'm asking you to do this for me.
我不会让他搞砸了我的假释
I'm not having him fuck up my parole.
他不会的
He won't.
他知道怎么做人
He knows how to behave.
抱歉 弗兰克
Ah, I'm sorry, Frank.
他得自己在这闯出天地 跟我们一样
He'll have to make his own way in here, same as we all did.
下次你来 带上你弟弟 知道吗
Next time you come, bring your brother with you, alright?
停车
Stop the car.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
Give me your fucking gun!
布蒂
Birdy!
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?!
放轻松
Take it easy.
我只是来谈谈 埃蒙 谈条件
I came to talk, Eamon. To offer a deal.
谈个屁 听懂了没
There is no talk! Right?
没得谈 什么都不行
There's no deals, there's no nothing,
我不跟你们这个臭家族谈
not with your fucking family.
我们拿了你的毒品
We have your drugs.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表