剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
你得起来 快起来
You have to get up. Up, now.
-嗯 -我得出门
- Yeah, yeah. - I have to go out.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? W-What's -- What's wrong?
你下楼去陪杰米坐着
I want you to go down and sit with Jamie.
我不想让他一个人
I don't want him left on his own.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
斯克里文神父打电♥话♥问悼词的事
Father Scriven called about the eulogy.
什么
Yeah?
家里有谁愿意讲讲杰米...
And if someone in the family wants to talk about Jamie...
我来吧
I'm happy to do it.
除非你想说
Unless you want to?
迈克尔呢
What about Michael?
什么意思
What do you mean?
也许他也应该说两句
Maybe he should say something, too.
我觉得他应该不想讲
I don't think that's something he'd want to do.
我觉得只有这样才算公平
I think it's only fair.
对谁公平
To who -- who, exactly?
对杰米
To Jamie.
你要当着所有人的面羞辱我吗
Do you want to humiliate me in front of everyone?
就这样吗
Is that it?
当然不是
Of course not.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why are you doing this?
你知道我从来没想惩罚你
You know I never once tried to punish you
或让你对发生的事感到内疚
or make you feel bad about what happened.
一次都没有
Not once.
我只怨自己进了监狱
If anything, I blamed myself for ending up in prison
留你一个人 现在你却...
and leaving you all alone, and now, what? You --
你却让我觉得自己差劲极了因为你...
You make me feel like the shitty one 'cause you...
睡了我弟弟
fucked my brother?
杰米死了
Jamie's dead.
他不在了
He's gone.
他不在乎谁在他的葬礼上说了什么
He doesn't care who says what at his funeral.
我在乎
I do.
迈克尔不了解杰米
Michael didn't know Jamie.
我了解
I did.
我要致悼词 不要他来 就这么定了
I'm doing the eulogy, not him, and that is fucking it.
这件事难道我没有发言权吗
Don't I have a say in this?
没有
No!
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要让我争取
Why are you making me fight for something
本就属于我的东西 到底为什么
that should be mine -- that is mine? Fuckin' why?
家族纽带
第一季 第三集
你好吗
How are you?
你好吗
How are you?
你知道车停在哪里了吧
You know where it's parked?
如果你下周不开的话
If you don't use it in the next week or so,
把它挪到别的地方
shift it somewhere else.
你不会想让它引人注意的
You don't want it attracting attention.
好的
I'll do that.
你儿子的事节哀顺变 阿曼达
I'm sorry about what happened to your boy, Amanda.
不该出这种事
That was wrong.
谢了 诺尔
Thanks, Noel.
我真的很感谢你帮我做这事
And I really appreciate you doing this for me.
我不会忘记
I won't forget this now.
我保证
Promise.
保重
Take care.
吉米 要是你今天有什么需要我做的
Jimmy, if there's anything you need me to do today,
-尽管开口 -没有
- just ask. - No.
没有
No.
对了 我派人去盯着摩尔了
I've sent someone on Moore, by the way.
他一有发现就会告诉我
He'll call me when he gets a sniff.
-是谁 -你不认识
- Who is it? - You don't know him.
他欠我情 这样我们就两清了
He owes me. This'll settle his debt.
我不能用弗兰克认识的人
I can't use anyone Frank knows,
我也没什么选择 是吧
and I'm not exactly fucking spoilt for choice, am I?
他以前做过这个吗
Has he done this before?
我想说
I mean...
你是认真的吗 吉米
Seriously, Jimmy?
有什么关系呢 迈克尔
What's the problem, Michael?
他应该不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们 帮完我们之后不会
He's hardly gonna rat us out, not after helping us.
我担心的不是"之后"
It's not the "after" I'm worried about.
反正到时候所有人都会知道是我们
By then, everyone will know it was us anyway.
但如果我要按照某个探子的情报行动
But if I'm walking in somewhere on some spotter's say-so,
我需要知道这个人靠得住
I need to know he's reliable.
你不用担心那个吧 迈克尔
You don't have to worry about that, do you, Michael?
我来开枪
I'm doing the shooting.
我们说好的可不是这样
That's not what we agreed.
就要这样进行
That's exactly what's gonna happen.
我要动手
I'm doing it.
为了杰米
For Jamie.
杀人和伤人不是一回事 吉米
Killing someone's different than hurting them, Jimmy.
应该由我来
I should be doing this.
那你需要另找个人
Well, then you need to find someone else,
因为我将近10年都没开过车了
because I haven't driven in nearly 10 years.
你真想跟一个
Do you really want to be doing this
开车开不好的人一起干吗
with someone who can't drive properly?
你以为我做不到吗
You think I can't fucking do this?
是吗
Is that it?
要是你想让我跟你一起
If you want me to do this with you,
那么我来开枪
I do the shooting.
可以吗
Okay?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
我有事耽误了
I got held up.
先别关
Don't close that yet.
我要好好跟他道别
I want to say goodbye to him properly.
我们已经晚了
We're already late.
别担心 妈
Don't worry, Mam.
我们不到他们不会开始的
They won't start without us.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your Da?
跟迈克尔叔叔在楼下书房♥
Down in the den with Uncle Michael.
稍微等我一下
Just give me one minute.
该死
Ah, balls.
我告诉过你别留下杰米一人
I thought I told you not to leave Jamie alone.
你说殡仪业人员过来后就行了
Well, you said until the undertakers came,
我完全照做了
which is exactly what I did.
你该在楼上 而不是躲在这里
You should be upstairs instead of hiding down here.
你母亲可不高兴见到我 所以
Yeah, well, your mother was at me fucking head, so...
诺尔把车给我了
I got the car from Noel.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to go through with this?
要是你想退出 迈克尔
If you don't want to do this, Michael...
-不 -你就直说吧
- No. - just say so.
我只是说你不用操之过急
All I'm saying is you don't have to decide now.
可以再等等
You can wait.
之后再做决定
See how you feel.
我不想等了
I don't want to wait.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -还好
- Are you okay, Pet? - Yeah.
你知道她不让富奇和凯姆今天过来吗
You know she wouldn't let Fudge or Kem come today?
很多人都想来吊唁
A lot of people would've liked to pay their respects.
看看你周围
Look around you.
杰米值得更好的
Jamie deserves better than this.
他该有个体面的葬礼 这里简直...
He should've had a proper funeral. This is --
这是阿曼达想要的
It's what Amanda wanted.
她还在悲痛中
She's grieving.
这葬礼就不该由她说了算
She shouldn't be allowed to make decisions like this.
以后反而只会让她更加自责
She's only gonna end up regretting them later.
你看着真帅气
You look so handsome.
天呐
Oh, Jesus...
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表