剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
I fucking hate it here.
我不可能知道
I couldn't have known
他会发生什么
what would have happened to him.
对吧 我不可能知道
How could I? I couldn't.
总之
Anyway...
她现在坚信这是我的错
she has it in her head now that it's my fault.
她就是个疯婊♥子♥
She's a mental fucking bitch!
你不能这样说家里的任何人
You do not speak about anyone in this family like that.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我去跟弗兰克谈
I'll talk to Frank.
你们什么也别说
You don't say anything.
你真厉害
别显得这么担心
Don't look so worried.
如果你命数已尽 我也不会在这
If you were being killed, I wouldn't be here.
你的儿子呢
How's your young lad?
死了
Dead.
你真的以为我们找不到安东尼了
Did you really think we wouldn't find Anthony?
我已经埋葬了一个儿子
I've already buried one of my sons.
你现在还威胁要杀了另外一个吗
And now you're threatening to kill the other one?
你想保护他是件好事
It's good you want to protect him,
能让你的宝贝儿子活着 因为我能做到
keep your baby boy alive, because I can give you that,
作为回报 我想要回
and in return, and I want back
你们家族偷走我的东西
what your family stole from me.
我不知道那些毒品在哪
I don't know where those drugs are.
-别骗我 -我不知道
- Don't lie to me. - I don't.
我对那种事没有话语权
I don't have a say in those kind of things.
我可不是这么听说的
That's not what I hear.
我听说现在你对一切都有发言权了
I believe you have a big say in everything that happens now.
无论是谁告诉你的
Whoever told you that is --
别再对我撒谎了
Stop fucking lying to me!
因为如果我现在离开
Because if I walk away now,
那地球上就没有能让你儿子
there won't be a place on this Earth
不受我魔爪迫♥害♥的地方了
where you son will be safe from me.
我不知道那些毒品在哪
I don't know where the drugs are.
但如果你给我时间
But if you give me time,
我可以找到
I can find out.
要多久
When?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我太着急 弗兰克会起疑心
If I'm too pushy, Frank will be suspicious.
我需要时间从他嘴里问出来
I need time to get it out of him.
给你三天时间
You've got three days.
有人会给你一个联♥系♥号♥码
Someone will be in touch with a contact number.
等你知道毒品在哪后 联♥系♥那个电♥话♥
You call that number when you know where those drugs are.
给你三天来拯救你的儿子 阿曼达
Three days to save your son, Amanda.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表