剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
Wouldn't mind one.
正好我现在要回家
I'm heading home now.
要是你跟我走 我可以给你
If you want to follow me, I'll set you up
从家里找一辆好车
with something nice back at the house.
宝马怎么样
Maybe a Beemer.
好
Yeah.
完全可以
Deadly.
之后见 妮基
Catch you later, Nikki.
我最近一直查看账户 为了立遗嘱
I've been going through the accounts for my will.
非得现在就立吗
Do we have to do this now?
我名下有些资产和财产
Well, there are assets and properties in my name
并不属于我
that don't belong to me.
你是想让我把它们给你吗
Are you asking me to make them yours?
不
No.
不 我想把这些都从我的名下移走
No, I-I want them removed from my estate,
这样我离世后能给孩子们省下不少麻烦
so I don't leave the girls with a lot of trouble after I'm gone.
好
Okay.
你准备要问什么问题
Have you decided on your question?
不 我才不做这事
No, I'm not gonna be doing that.
要是你不好好配合 来这就没意义
There's no point in coming here if we're not gonna do it properly.
你不信这一套 对吧
You don't believe in this stuff, do you?
我有个问题给你
I have a question you can ask --
"让我看看自己如今的样子"
"Show me who I've become."
你就是这个目的吗 好教训我一顿
Is that what all this is, an excuse to have a go at me?
不是
No.
这是我们的和解机会
This is a chance for us to have resolution.
对我来说很重要
That's important to me.
埃蒙 让他们离开
Eamon, tell them to go.
我需要他们在这里
I need them here.
你不需要
You don't.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
要么把他们打发走
Either send them away on their own,
要么你跟他们一起走
or leave with them now.
什么事
What is it?
格伦看见迈克尔·金塞拉的女儿有行动
Glen spotted Michael Kinsella's daughter's on the move.
她可能去见他
She might be meeting him.
那他还等什么
So, what's he fucking waiting for?
我去通知他
I'll let him know.
对了 康
Oh, Con.
你和其他人可以走了
You and the lads can go.
我需要会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you if I need you.
安娜
Anna.
迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
我很高兴你能来
So glad you came.
来 坐这吧
Here. Sit down here.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没事 我摔了一跤
Uh, no. Um, I fell.
就是这样
That's all.
就是摔了一跤
Just a fall.
没别的事
Nothing else.
我保证
I promise.
你想要什么
What would you like?
不管你想点什么 我都买♥♥给你
Whatever you want, I'll get it.
就一杯果汁吧
Uh, just a juice.
-真的 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
你想点些吃的吗
Do you want, uh, something to eat?
他们有蛋糕
They've got cakes.
有个巧克力的看着不错
I saw a chocolate one that looked nice.
好吧
Okay.
橙汁 谢谢
Uh, orange juice, please,
再来一块这个巧克力蛋糕
and a slice of this chocolate cake.
-你好啊 吉米 -我给凯姆一辆车
- Alright, Jimmy? - I'm sorting out Kem with a car.
我们去外面谈吧 安静些
Yeah, we'll just talk outside. It's quieter.
不错啊
Sound, eh?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
给 这个是我送你的
Here. I, uh, got this for you.
我想你可以用它来练习跳舞
I thought you could use it for practicing your dancing.
太好了
It's great.
上面说你可以... 你可以
It says you can -- you can play stuff
通过手♥机♥在上面放东西
off your phone on it as well.
我知道蓝牙是什么 迈克尔
I know what bluetooth is, Michael.
说的也是
Fair enough.
在家我还得把它藏起来
I'll have to hide it at home from my nan,
不让外婆发现
so she doesn't see it.
我想她并不知道你来见我
I take it she doesn't know you're meeting me.
你说笑呢吧
Are you joking?
她觉得你是魔鬼
She thinks you're the devil.
她还是特别相信上帝 对吗
She still big into God, is she?
对 还是特别相信上帝
Oh, yeah. Still very big into God.
你呢
What about you?
我信不信上帝吗
Am I into God?
妈妈去世很长时间之后我的确还向她祈祷
Well, I did pray to Mom for a long time after she died,
但现在没那么频繁了
but not so much anymore.
安娜 你还记得我在教堂外面
Anna, um, do you remember what I was saying
对你说的话吗
to you outside of the church,
想要光明正大地见你吗
about wanting to see you properly?
我是认真的
I really meant that.
我的律师会努力使它成为现实
And my solicitor is gonna try and make it happen.
他们不会允许你的
They're not gonna let you.
尤其是眼下所有的这些事
Especially with all the stuff that's going on now
杰米被枪杀等等的
with Jamie being shot and everything.
我还是想去试试
I-I'd like to try anyway.
但只有你也想希望如此 我才会去尝试
But I only want to do that if it's what you want, too.
你觉得你希望那样吗
Is that's something you'd like, do you think?
一直能见到我
To see me all the time?
就像这样或者...
Like this, you know, or --
你想干什么都可以
I mean, we can do whatever you want.
嗯 我也想
Yeah. I'd like that, too.
真的吗
Yeah?
太好了
Great.
我相信你有完整的驾照吧
I take it you have a full driver's license?
对
Yeah.
有违章扣分吗
Penalty points?
停车罚单算吗
Do parking tickets count?
-不算 -那就没有 没有扣分
- No. - Then no, I've none.
很好
That's good.
所以你跟谁说 凯姆
So, who is you talk to, Kem?
什么
What?
是埃蒙本人吗
Is it Eamon himself?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
还是其他人
Or is it someone else?
我不是叛徒 如果你是那个意思的话
I'm not a fucking rat, if that's what you think.
去他妈的吧
Fuck this shit.
你留着那辆破车吧
Keep that stupid car, yeah?
我是给你个机会说实话
I'm giving you a chance to tell the truth.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
离我远点
Get out of my fucking way.
我用力一拍那个门
I bang on that door,
吉米就会马上出来
Jimmy'll be straight out.
如果我告诉他你是叛徒 你觉得他会怎么做
What do you think he'll do if I tell him you're a rat?
我跟你说了 我不是叛徒
I told you, I'm not a rat.
给他们打电♥话♥吧 我不在乎
Call them. I don't care.
吉米 过来
Jimmy, come here.
干什么
What?
我们无法决定是挑奥迪TT还是奔驰双门跑车
We can't decide between an Audi TT and a Mercedes Coupe.
你会选哪辆
Which would you take?
两辆车各开一周 看看你更喜欢哪辆
Try them both for a week each, see which one you like best.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你觉得呢 凯姆
What do you think, Kem?
很好 听起来很棒
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表