剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
是你把货拱手让人的
You gave the drugs away.
不惜一切代价给我把货找回来
Do whatever you need to get my drugs back.
上一次我来这儿还是
You know the last time I was up here was the night
杰米被杀那晚
Jamie was killed?
安东尼给我们做了牛排和汉堡
Anthony cooked us steaks and burgers,
大家都很开心
and everyone was happy.
我搞砸了一切 对吗
I fucked everything up, didn't I?
不
No.
是我想让你和吉米去杀了可兰·摩尔
I wanted you and Jimmy to kill Caolan Moore.
那是因为他杀了杰米 阿曼达
He had Jamie shot, Amanda.
是他罪有应得
He got what he had coming.
但还是
Still.
未来在安东尼需要我的时候
There's gonna be so many times when Anthony needs his mother,
我不能到他身边
and I'm not gonna be there for him.
我会错过他的毕业典礼
I'm gonna miss his graduation,
他的毕业舞会
his debs,
也不能送他去上大学
him going to college.
这些我都要缺席了
I won't see any of that.
就像我没有机会对杰米这么做一样
Just like I didn't with Jamie.
我真是把事情都搞砸了
Oh, what a fucking mess I've made of everything.
那就想办法解决
Then fix it.
怎么解决
How?
不要因为别人说你会进监狱
Not by accepting you're going to jail
就接受这个想法
just 'cause people tell you you are.
你不就这么做的吗
Isn't that what you did?
你认罪了
You pleaded guilty.
这不一样
That's different.
我自己想要受到惩罚 不是吗
I wanted to be punished, didn't I?
你比他们都聪明
You're smarter than any of them.
你会想出解决办法的
You'll find a way to fix it.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你想炸毁一切吗
Are you trying to blow everything up?
嘣
Boom.
我到处找你
I was looking everywhere for you.
弗兰克刚打电♥话♥来
Frank just called.
他想明天去看爸爸
He wants to go visit Da tomorrow.
他知道很危险
He knows it's dangerous.
让我和他一起去
He asked me to go with him.
如果你不想让我去 我可以拒绝
I can just say no if you don't want me to go.
什么 我
What? I...
不
No.
你想去就去
Do whatever you want.
和我没什么关系
It makes no odds to me.
回见
See youse later.
很冷
It's cold.
我们该进去了
We should go in.
我得喝一杯
I just need a drink.
留下来
Stay.
就五分钟 等我喝完
Just five minutes, while I finish it.
拜托了
Please.
我没有把你当成理所当然的
I don't take you for granted, you know?
如果你这么想
In case that's what you think.
我只是
I just --
我只是不想让你以为我不感激你
I just don't want you to think that I don't appreciate you.
因为我感激
'Cause I do.
我爱你
I love you.
很爱很爱
Very much.
金塞拉
Kinsella?
什么
What?
你♥他♥妈♥死定了 知道吗
You're a fucking dead man, you know that?
给我闭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth!
行行 现在是大人物了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The big man now.
等你进去了
Wait till you're inside.
他们会排着队来找你
They'll be queuing up to get at you.
我他妈等着你 听见没
I'll be fucking waiting for you, yeah?!
你活不过一周 金塞拉
You won't last a week, Kinsella.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个木偶
You're a fucking muppet.
谁想试试 我就让他们试试
Anyone wants a go, I'll give them a fucking go!
-听到了吗 -你只是个混♥蛋♥
- Do you hear me? - You're only a fucking prick.
你们这些该死的小叛徒 谁想敲门
Any fucking one of youse little rats that wants a knock,
我就给你个机会
I'll fucking give it to you, yeah?!
你们现在都安静如鸡
Yeah. You're all fucking quiet now.
闭嘴 你疯了
Turn it off. You're mad.
等我抓到你 你就死定了
You're a fucking dead man when I get me hands on you!
你死定了
You're a fucking dead man!
你死定了
You're fucking dead!
你个蠢货
You fucking tosser.
去你们的
Fuck the lot of youse!
你死定了
You're a fucking dead man.
我在和你讲话
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
什么
What?
我们存了多少钱
How much money have we got put away?
银行里的吗
Just in the bank?
不是
No.
全部
All of it.
两百万左右
Around $2 million.
我需要用一点
I'm gonna need some of that.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
不能
No.
至少听听我要说什么
At least listen to what I have to say.
我知道你为什么来 我看了报纸
I know why you're here. I read the papers.
你进去的那天 我会举杯庆祝
I'll be raising a glass the day you go down.
我是来给你
I've come to offer you
40万现金
$400,000 in cash.
足以改变你的生活
Enough to change your life.
我不需要改变
It doesn't need changing.
那就50万
$500,000 then.
听听我要说什么
Just listen to what I have to say?
我记得你的诺尔总是谈起你的女儿们
I remember your Noel always talking about your daughters.
想想这些钱能给她们带来多少好处
Think how much this kind of money could benefit them.
我女儿们现在这样就挺好
My girls are fine just the way they are.
你可以搬家
You could move house,
送她们去任何你想让她们去的学校
send them to whatever school you want,
为她们的生活做准备
set them up for life.
如果是我
If it was me --
我一点都不像你
Well, I'm nothing like you.
我们都是母亲 我知道身为母亲
We're both mothers, and I know that being a mother,
会为孩子做任何事情
you'd do anything for your children.
因为我就是
'Cause I have.
你不会相信
You would not believe the fucking things
我为他们做了什么
I've done for them.
说实话 像你这样的人对此有意见时
And honestly, when people like you have a problem with that,
我一点也不在乎
I really don't give a fucking shit.
因为我知道自己做事的原则
Because I know why I did what I did.
所以 如果你想剥夺你女儿
So, if you want to rob your daughters
改善生活的机会
of an opportunity to improve their lives
因为你生我的气 那是你的决定
'cause you're angry with me, that's your decision.
但提议仍然有效
But the offer stands --
50万现金
$500,000, in cash.
来吧 快点
Come on, quick.
他们不允许探亲 所以是帮了个忙
They don't have to allow family visits, so this is a favor.
好的
Right.
监控一直开着
The camera's gonna be on the whole time,
所以你可以和他说话 但不能有肢体接触
so you can talk to him, but no physical contact.
好的
Okay.
不要试图给他东西
And don't try passing him anything,
因为这样只会让你们俩都被搜查
'cause it'll just mean cavity searches for both of you.
你有十分钟时间
Okay, you got 10 minutes.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You alright? - Yeah.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表