剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
大家好 欢迎收看本节目
Hi, and welcome to the show.
周六晚 我们为您带来电视直播
It's Saturday night and we're live on the telly!
好 我们非常欢迎大家
Yes. You're very welcome to the show.
非常感谢各位观众收看
Thank you so much for tuning in.
今晚的内容丰富精彩
It's a packed lot tonight.
嘉宾有维克多·拜达
We'll meet Victor Bayda.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他...
He's the Russian man who's...
泽西男孩稍后会在那里表演
...and a performance from "Jersey Boys" over there later on.
还有...
And...
后退 你♥他♥妈♥后退
Get back! Get the fuck back!
-给我退回去 -你是谁
- Get the fuck back there! - Who are you?
给我闭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth!
-别动 -你在犯大错
- Don't fucking move! - You're making a big mistake.
我不是让你闭上嘴吗
I told you to shut your fucking mouth.
进去
Get in there.
掌声欢迎黛米·艾萨克·奥维亚威
Please welcome Demi Isaac Oviawe!
家族纽带
第一季 第五集
导航到已放置的图钉位置
都柏林港停车场
要是他受伤了 我发誓...
If he's fucking hurt, I swear...
你看一眼这个
I want you to look at this.
爸求你了 按他们说的做
Please, Da! Do what they tell you!
你在看吗 道尔
You watching this, Doyle?
你在看吗
Are you fucking watching?
不想让我点燃它的话
You don't want me to light this,
你就给我听好了
then you better fucking listen.
你听见你儿子说什么了
You heard your boy.
爸求你了
Da, please!
他跟这事一点关系都没有
He's got nothing to do with any of this.
杰米也是
Neither did Jamie.
那是意外
That was a fucking accident.
跟杰米不同的是 你儿子明早醒来
Well, unlike Jamie, your son can wake up tomorrow
还有享受大好人生的机会
with his whole life ahead of him.
都取决于你
That's up to you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
带我去你存放埃蒙的货的地方
You're to take me to where you keep Eamon's gear.
去你的
Go fuck yourself.
要是我告诉吉米和埃里克 你清楚会怎样
If I tell Jimmy and Eric that, you know what's gonna happen.
你越线了
You've crossed a fucking line, you know.
你杀了多少人 康
How many people have you had killed, Con?
我数不清了
I lost count.
不要再多说了 好吗
Spare me the sermon, alright?
他接下来会怎样 都看你
What happens to him is up to you.
我马上就得打给吉米
I have to call Jimmy in one minute
告诉他你配不配合
and tell him if you're cooperating or not.
如果我说你不配合 你知道会怎样
You know what's gonna happen if I say you're not.
那里还有其他人吗
Anyone else gonna be here?
就有个保安
Just a lad on security.
他是你手下还是为组织卖♥♥命
He works for you or the premises?
是埃蒙的手下
For Eamon.
你知道如果你不进去 你儿子会怎样
You know what'll happen to your lad if you don't get in here.
要是他受伤了 我发誓...
If he's fucking hurt, I swear...
没想到你会来 康
I wasn't expecting you, Con.
是啊 临时决定的
Yeah, it's a last-minute thing.
要进去拿点东西
Got a couple of things to pick up inside, yeah?
我得打给埃蒙征求他的允许
I'll have to ring Eamon for the okay.
他正在开会 没法接电♥话♥
He's in a meeting right now. He won't pick up.
他不点头 我不能让你进去
Well, I can't let you in without his say-so.
是埃蒙让我来的
I'm only here on Eamon's orders.
你跟他解释为什么不让我进吧
So, explain to him why you wouldn't let me in.
那进去吧
Go on, then.
你现在已经没活路了 你知道吗
You're a fucking dead man now, you know that?
是啊 所有人都这么说
Yeah, so everyone keeps telling me.
绑♥架♥我的儿子
Kidnapping my son
还这样抢劫埃蒙
and robbing Eamon like this...
他会拿你杀鸡儆猴的
...he's gonna make an example of you.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 在那停车
Alright. Pull in there and park.
进去等
Go wait inside.
等吉米知道办妥以后
When Jimmy hears everything's done,
他会让杰森打给酒吧
he'll have Jason ring the phone behind the bar
说找你
and ask for you.
他会告诉你 你儿子在哪
He'll tell you where they've left him.
你等死吧 迈克尔
I'll see you buried, Michael.
你拿了多少
How much did you get?
可♥卡♥因♥大概60K 海♥洛♥因♥80K
About 60 k of coke and 80 of heroin.
那里只有这么多吗
That's all there was?
不是值六万的货 是60公斤
Not 60 grand. 60 kilos.
还有80公斤海♥洛♥因♥
And 80 kilos of heroin.
-纯的吗 -对
- Pure? - Yeah.
该死 60公斤 还有80公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Fuck, that's fucking 60 and fucking 80 kilos of heroin.
那可是五千万 少说五千万
That's fucking 50 million! Minimum.
是啊
Yeah.
该死
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
怎么样
How'd it go?
很顺利
Like clockwork.
吉米和维京呢
And what about Jimmy and Viking?
在往这里来了
On their way here now.
我们拿到了多少货
How much gear did we get?
很多
Fucking loads.
已经安全地放好了 我们去庆祝吧
They're safely stashed now, so let's go and celebrate.
你别无选择 康
You had no choice, Con.
那都是群畜生
Those bloody animals.
杰森怎么样了
And how's Jason now?
受了些伤还在瑟瑟发抖 他今晚会跟我待一起
Shaken and bruised. He's gonna stay with me tonight.
金塞拉一家会为此付出代价的
The Kinsellas will bleed for this.
-我保证 -我知道
- You have my word. - I know.
我也很感激
And I appreciate it.
他们劫走多少
How much did they get?
都劫走了
All of it.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
You're fucking joking me.
损失这么多 不能这么坐视不管
That's not something we can just white out.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand that? - Yeah.
我们得拿回来 全部拿回来
We need to get that back, all of it.
我们会拿回来的
And we'll get it.
你最好说到做到
You better.
把大家都叫来开个会
Call a meeting with the lads.
举杯庆祝对埃蒙·坎宁安疏了个大大的中指
Raise your glasses in a big "Fuck you" to Eamon Cunningham!
对
Oh, yeah!
我不是想泼你冷水 迈克尔
I don't mean to piss all over your work, Michael,
就五千万
but 50 million?
你只能带回来这么多吗
That all you could get?
不如我们把钱分了就分道扬镳吧
What do you say we split it now and go our separate ways,
因为说实在的
'cause I gotta be honest,
反正我从来也没喜欢过你们
I never liked any of youse anyway.
不喝了
Nah.
见你的鬼 迈克尔 我们刚打了胜仗
Fucks sake, Michael, we just won the lotto.
必须得喝一杯
Have a fucking drink.
想象一下埃蒙·坎宁安现在什么感觉
Can you imagine Eamon Cunningham right now?
我猜他要疯了
I'd say he's gone fucking mental!
我们该给他发段庆祝视频过去
We should send him a video of all of us celebrating.
说不定会
We will, like fuck.
就要挑衅他一下 是吧
Only poking the bear, right?
各位 干了
Everyone, drink up.
-干杯 -干杯
- Sláinte - Cheers.
阿曼达
Amanda.
快来 加入我们
Come on. Join in.
不用了
I'm okay.
生活从来没如此美妙过
Life doesn't get any sweeter than this.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表